Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nighttime Meetup

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tallulah the Buizel walked on the soft ground in the Cattail Marsh. Water surrounded her, and with one wrong move the water weasel could slip and fall into the murky waters around her... Not that she was worried. As a Water type, Tally didn't mind the water, and if she fell in there really was no reason to worry.

Overhead, the sky was dark and a bright crescent moon shown through the few clouds drifting about. A slight wind blew some of the mist and fog from the Mire and occasionally there was a light fron an Illumise or Volbeat. Tally could hear the sounds of nocturnal Pokemon going about their nightly lives around her.

Tally had good reason (to her at least) to be out alone this late at night. She had heard that there was an extra challenge at night around here, with tougher Pokemon coming out when the sun went down. Tally really liked challenges and getting stronger, so she had prepared for this trip by sleeping through the day at an inn in the nearby Rainfront Town so she could have the most energy at this time of night.

The Buizel looked up at the night sky, examining the pretty stars peeking through the holes between the clouds. They we beautiful, but as Tally admired them she felt her foot give way on a very soft and muddy stretch of land. She slipped and fell into the water with a loud splash and cursed as she picked herself up and moved back onto land.

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 am

Tally playfully rolled her eyes as Leif ran into a tree, hands on her hips. She laughed a bit at his supposedly lame comeback, as she thought it was at least a little bit funny. "You okay, dude?" she asked, heading over to the Abra. "Another thing not to do is go in that direction. You're heading the way out, y'know." Tally was doubting the Pokemon's strength now, but at least he was anle to try and make some humor put of it, even if it was kind of lame.

Leif bumping into the tree had alerted something not too far behind it, and it began to head toward the group of three Pokemon...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Kim giggled at the Abra ran into a tree. "You she watch where your going. What if a beedrill's nest was in that tree?" Kim asked. She was wondering how they would fare against the pokemon around here. She hadn't seen any for a while and wondered if there was something around here they didn't like. She kept an eye out in case something tried to attack them. At the very least they could avoid getting hit hard should something pop out.
"You guy... Have you noticed there are not many pokemon around here? I know its night time but there's not even a single nocturnal pokemon anywhere. It worries me." Kim said stating her worry.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Leif's demeanor went under a complete metamorphosis, he took a fighting stance and growled lowly. "Kim... I think you're onto something. This area couldn't be clear for no reason, right? There's something bad, and its close... I'm not sure, it might be a pokemon, or this part of the swamp itself, but it's so bad that no pokemon thinks we would be worth chasing..." He suddenly realized Tally's questions were undressed, "I'm fine, thanks Tally. Also... No, I did not know that was the way out... This is my first time here and this particular area is the only area in this swamp I've seen so far."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Tally followed through with what everyone else was doing, and got into a battle stance. She had to admit, it was too quiet. She expected something to attack any minute now... And, in fact, something did. The tree that was previously bumped into had its leaves rustle, and a Zubat zipped out, squeaking angrily. It flew in, going to bite Tally, but the orange weasel smacked it away with her paw. She then hit it with an Aqua Tail, or at least tried to. The purple bat manuvered quickly around her tails and came out barely scathed. It then used Supersonic, hitting the Buizel with a strange sound. She instantly began to feel sick and dizzy and started to loose her balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 am

Kim Saw the bat and waited for a good time to hit him with her Dragon Pulse. Once he used Super sonic she found her chance. She fired the green orb of dragon power at the Zubat. "Tally don't let it get to you! Its just a noise!" Kim said running up to Tally. She supported the water types and helped her remain standing. This bat would be a problem if it was fast.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 am

Leif sat in the mossy ground, meditating. After a few moments he cried out, "NOW!" And teleported above the zubat, knocking it into the tree with an ice punch. Leif fell to the ground a few feet below, landing the fall smoothly. The zubat retaliated trying to hit Leif with a supersonic. He managed to dodge, however the cost was that he fell into a puddle that was too deep to stand in... with nothing to grab on save slippery rocks surrounding the water. Leif struggled at getting out only to no avail. "H-help!" He reached his hand out hoping on the other side would be one of the new pokemon he met.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Tally, although being held steady, was still a bit dizzy and had a slight headache. She watched Leif attack the Zubat and then... he fell into some water. Tally began to walk away from Kim, but the Buizel was unsteady and couldn't even walk straight. And then the Zubat began targeting her. It swarmed about her, using Leech Life whenever it got the chance. No one had rescued Leif yet, and although the water type would probably be the best candidate for rescuing a drowning Pokemon, she was preoccupied with this Zubat.

"Kim, go save Leif!" Tally said as she attempted to hit the Zubat, "I'll be fine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 pm

"Okay." Kim said firing another dragon pulse at the Zubat. She then ran to the water hole Lief was in. It looked cold but she had to save him. Being from Rainfront town she knew how to swim and jumped in. She grabbed the Abra and dragged him out. "Are you okay?" She asked Lief patting his back to help him get the water out of his lungs. She kept an eye on Tally in case she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 am

Leif coughed, "Y-yeah..." Even in the unfortunate circumstance he managed to maintain a sense of humor, albeit a strange, dry one, "You have to teach me to swim some time," his foot began to slip, however he managed to grab a branch before he fell into the water again, "But for now looks like I better keep a careful eye..."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:47 pm

The Dragon Pulse Kim shot was a huge help to Tally. It directly hit the Zubat and knocked it back, away from Tally. She was almost completely oriented now and was able to hit the Buizel with an Aqua Tail. The Zubat was very weakened and gave up, fluttering back into the tree it was in before. Now that that was over, Tally turned her attention back to Kim and Leif.

"Whew, thank you Kim," Tally said, wiping sweat from her brow. "You both are okay, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:16 pm

"I'm alright. I think Lief will be okay as well. You should focus on your surroundings. Not being able to swim will make exploring this area difficult for you." Kim said helping Lief get to his feet. She was glad they where able to repel the crazy Zubat. Hopefully there wouldn't be to many fights ahead. It could distract them enough to miss some cool items. Kim really wanted a cool item from this trip.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:49 pm

"I'm fine. Yeah... yeah I think you're right. I'll be fine as long as I can stay out of that darn water. You know what? I've found that I'm not terribly fond of heights. Or water. And magma too, I suspect. Kind of ironic... Guess I'll just have to find a way to conquer that if I want to be an explorer on a team." Leif stretched out, "You know what's annoying about water? It's always deeper than it looks and my feet never reach the bottom."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:17 pm

As a water type herself, Tally felt the urge to defend her elenent. "Hey, water's not that bad. All you really need is to learn how to swim. It's not too hard, once you get the hang of it," she said to Leif. "Anyway, we should really get going." Tally gestured to a small "path" made of muddy earth. "That way looks the safest, unless you have any other ideas on which way we go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:18 am

"It also looks messy... But I guess we can use the water to clean ourselves off." Kim said ready to go. She looked around for any other pokemon. Hopefully they wouldn't get attacked to much while they explored.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:06 am

Leif shrugged sheepishly, "well I guess I need someone to teach me how to swim some time haha. Anyways, that muddy path looks fine to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Meetup   Nighttime Meetup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Meetup
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next