Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Sure, why not? Best lead we have right now...

Vote: MexterInfinite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:18 pm

I've been fairly quiet after realizing that my Email isn't notifying me of these posts in this thread. It says I'm watching the thread though. Other than that, I've been on the site the entire week. The 17th was a day of absence due to Ripple's Server opening, the Saturday, Sunday, and Monday was me playing on it.

HOWEVER I'll have to call bogus on your accusation of me last being on the 17th. THAT MONDAY Which was the 20th, I was on the site. I had my laptop next to my desktop and I logged into the chat. SECONDLY, I was on the entire day on the 21st, along with on the 22nd. HECK, this entire week except the weekends I was on the site after getting home from school. Your post accusing me of not being on since the 17th was on the 23rd. I'm also slightly amazed nobody else noticed this? Not even Sav who's usually on the chat when I am?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:17 pm

I have to say, Mex is correct. And that is suspicious.

Unvote: MexterInfinite
Vote: Goldenfox5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Vote: Goldenfox5

However, I'm still keeping my eye on YOU Sav. You were one who just went along with the plan to lynch me no questions asked although you had enough info to say differently.

Also with Pichu, if the researchers would be kind enough to kill him in the night so we don't waste a round, that'd be lovely. ^^

I say that because he hasn't been on the site in a month, but is in the game.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Sry I haven't been on... Apparently I can't be the Researcher even though I haven't been on either. Anyways, I'm torn. I don't know if I should vote yet or not... I'll think about it and post after to see, since we have very little leads. Anyways...
NEW VOTE TYPE

Vote:TBD

Yw Werewolf /shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm

You know there's something as a SECOND researcher, correct Suds? Not accusing you, but I want to make everyone aware that a game CAN continue on and people CAN die at night due to a single Researcher PMing Pika.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 am

I know that, I just didn't check my grammar /shot... Anyways, I've decided who I want to vote

Vote: Golden

Sorry, nothing personal, just it seems that it is suspicious that you voted Mex just because he wasn't on. But I'll have my eye on Sav, seeing he goes along with whatever anyone says, as if he wants someone to be lynched. Anyways, that's my thoughts on the whole thing. But next round, I might think I know who to vote for... Depends on this round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:42 am

Well, this isn't good...
I guess I've got nothing left to say except I'm not the droid you are looking for.
Star Wars Reference! Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Btw, my vote may change in this round, but it might not, depends on what happens. Anyways... I shall now see how this plays out. PS, if Golden really is a Researcher, don't think I'm using my old strategy... It might just be a coincident :3
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Goldenfox, I fear, that we still need to see your identification.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Huh, I've been gone for a week... and it hasn't progressed even a little bit. Anyways, Pika, can you make it night now?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Due to inactivity, Pikashock's round has ended in a TIE.

The signups for the next round have begun!

The host is: Suds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 pm

I'm back. Finally.
And signing up for this next round.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Plz join, I'm not dead
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Still not dead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 48 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next