Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's a Trap!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

It's a Trap! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael sat down near a pile of twigs he had gathered and lit it with his tail. "I hope it doesn't rain before I finish." Michael grumbled as he fumbled about. there was a cool mist flitting through the air, Michael hated that. He hated the dampness of this place, he hated the rain, and most of all he hated how damp all the damn wood was. Michael found a rather big leaf and he pulled on it. "Only luck I've had so far today." He said moving the leaf towards his shelter. "Now I should be ready for the rain when It comes."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 am

"Oh" Ecru replied. "I.. guess...it's okay if I just stick with you then...right?" he said looking down to the ground. He noticed how the ground was somewhat muddy from the rain. He decided to just play with the mud for awhile while Michael did what he did.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:54 am

"Well we could go to the top of the hill, it's probably better being up there then down here." Michael mentioned looking towards a muddy path that seemed to lead upwards. He began walking towards the mud and then his foot sunk into the muck. "Crap, just my luck, now I have a muddy leg and I'm stuck." Michael complained as he tried to grab a trunk near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:18 am

Ecru looked at Michael seeing he happened to have fell in some mud. Uh-oh he thought somewhat worried about him. He stood up and approached Michael. "Are you.. okay?" Ecru said worried.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:51 pm

"I'm fine, just stuck." Michael replied. Michael grabbed a broken branch near him and stuck it in the ground. He tried to pull himself up out of the mud, but he wasn't fully out. The tips of his fingers extended and he drove his fingers into a nearby tree and proceeded to yank himself out of the mud. "Well that solves that problem." Michael sighed and shook his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:40 am

O-Okay.. Ecru thought. He wasn't sure if he wanted to help him when he needed help as they had barely met, but Michael was nice to him. He hoped that he could help Michael while they traveled together one time too. "So... we.. go to the hill?" Ecru questioned Michael to somewhat of remind him of that if he had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 am

Michael nodded and began walking again. After a few minutes of silence Michael spoke up. "You don't talk much do you?" He questioned, trudging through a bit of mud. Rain began to sprinkle down and Michael burned his fire hotter. "We need to get to cover now." Michael instructed. He spotted a small cavern and a glowing light that seemed to emit from inside. Michael pointed in the direction of the cave and said, "There."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:28 am

"Oh..." Ecru said softly. Again? Ecru thought to himself looking up at the sky. A drop of rain fell on his head. Oh... He soon looked at the cave Michael was pointing too and slowly started to make his way to the small cave but stopped. He wondered what could be causing such light. He didn't want to be the first to find out and soon walked behind Michael so he could lead the way. He knew it was rude but he didn't want anything to happen to him first.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Michael poked his head into the cave and looked around. The cave was empty, except a small camp fire burning near the center of the small cave. "It looks clear in here." Michael spoke to Ecru. Michael took a step into the cave and looked around. The cave was cozy and was nice for one, or two smaller Pokemon to occupy. Michael sat down and yawned. The rain outside began to get worse and soon Michael could hardly see outside. "Well it looks like we're trapped here for a bit." Michael sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Ecru sighed. Again they had to be stuck in some cave for awhile. He made himself comfortable again and looked at the fire that appeared to be there before they moved in. He wondered who or what could have possibly did it. He hoped that who ever made it, if they came back wouldn't get mad to see two Pokemon in its cave. He tried to ignore the fire since it was kind of making the cave warm from them. It was either in the cave or out in the rain. maybe coming here was a bad idea Ecru thought to himself looking outside.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:56 am

Michael stared at the flames for a few minutes as the rain got worse and a bolt of lightning cut through the sky. Well I guess this is what I get for picking a shitty place to clear my thoughts Michael thought to himself. He looked outside for a few seconds and sighed. He took a deep breath and shot a few embers outside. As soon as they left the cave they were drowned out by the rain. Michael looked at hit tail and said, "Thank god we didn't get stuck out there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:50 am

Ecru noticed how Michael seemed to look at his tail and was thankful they both weren't outside. "Y-yeah... I..I just don't like to get ... w-wet" Ecru replied to Michael pausing sometimes. Michael probably already knew that from what little time they had spent with each other, but he just wanted to say it anyway. Though he was glad he wasn't outside in such harsh weather. He wondered when it would clear. So they both wouldn't have to stay in a cave all the time.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 am

"I can think of at least four, no five places I'd rather be then out there, the cave being the last place I chose, but it is dry in here." Michael mourned as he felt the heat from the small campfire. Michael turned to face Ecru and asked, "So why'd you come to Pricklemist?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 am

Ecru replied softly to Michaels question on why he was in such a place. "W-Well.... I.. was just... exploring, you know?" He looked down after saying such a thing and once again played with the soft dirt/mud under him. He for some reason, waited for a response from the Charmander knowing he was possibly going to say something about that.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:29 am

Michael looked around and replied. "I was just wandering about, trying to clear my thoughts." The rain kept on pouring and Michael was getting tired of being cooped up. "I hate this rain. Out of all the places I could have wandered off to it was the one place with constant rain!" Michael complained as he sat back down. He sighed heavily and puffed out a bit of smoke. "Rain." He mumbled to himself looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Trap!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2