Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Traveler's Catastrophe!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Traveler's Catastrophe! Empty
PostSubject: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:49 pm

A lone Torchic wandered through Shadowhue forest warily. She jumped at every strange noise emitted from the eerie place, just hoping she'd get out of this situation soon. "Come on, Skye! You can do this!" Skye thought to herself as she double-checked the yellowing map in her grasp. Skye's expression brightened as she saw a bright area up ahead. She rushed forward, only to find that it was a small forest clearing. Skye sighed. "Urk... Will I ever get out of this place?" The Torchic looked around, beginning to feel uneasy. Skye jumped as she heard rustling behind her. "Who- Who's there?" She asked tremulously as the confidence drained from her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:00 am

"H-hello? Who a-a-a-are you...?" A fearful looking Cyndaquil whimpered. "Why are y-y-you here?" The Cyndaquil was shaking. "Better question is, why am I here..." the Cyndaquil thought. " Th Cyndaquil looked around out of fear but noticed a Torchic. "A-are you alright?"
The Cyndaquil asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:09 am

(I'll PM you my plans... Heheheh...)

Skye smiled. "Oh, thank goodness! I thought you were a scary monster!" Skye closed her eyes. "Do you know which direction Grassveil town is?" She asked. "I'm terribly lost, I'm afraid. It would be wonderful if you pointed me in the right direction." The Torchic nodded. She was glad he came along, if he hadn't she could have been lost for a lot longer. It was a relief having another Pokémon to talk to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:26 am

The Cyndaquil smiled back. "I-i'm sorry, I seem to be lost as well. What's your name? mine is Reo!" Reo seemed to be a little flustered. "Are you hurt?" Reo questioned the Torchic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:34 am

Skye made a troubled face. "Y- You're lost too?" Skye sighed. "I guess we'll have to try and make it out then..." Skye smiled. "I'll get out first! Just watch and seeeee!" The slightly cocky Torchic rushed ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:22 am

"Hey! Wait up! This place is really dangerous... She's gone..." Reo sounded worried, and started going after her. He suddenly heard growls and roars in the direction the Torchic went. "Oh no! This is bad! Gotta go after her!" And with that, Reo ran off after the torchic.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:45 am

Skye growled at her assailants. The leader of the Cacnea pack, a Taillow, swiped her Shiny Silver Medallion from her. She was too weak to retaliate. "H-Hey... Give that... Give that back!" She crawled towards the Mightyena that held her most valued possession in his jaws. Skye grimaced as the world went black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:27 am

"Hey, where did that Torchic go off to? Is tha- OH NO!" Reo didn't finish his thought before noticing the Torchic lying on the ground, and ran over to help her. "Is that her medallion? I bet it is!" The flames on Reo's back glowed very brightly, and he was angry! "You don't hurt another pokémon just to steal from them! And now you will get what i coming for you!" Reo shot a Smoke Screen at the group. He then launched himself up on the Mightyena's head and slammed down on top of it with tackle! The Mightyena limped over, knocked out. The fog cleared and the other three pokémon seemed angry that their leader was knocked out. They charged at Reo! "Reo was hit by a peck and two poison stings, all at once. He seemed severely weakened. "ALL RIGHT! THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU WANT TO BE PUNISHED SO BAD, DON'T YA? WELL HERE. I. GO. EXTRASENSORY!" In a bright flash, the pokémon disappeared, due to Reo's attack. *Huff* *Huff* "Glad... that's over..." Reo was incredibly tired, due to his psychic powers tiring him out. He carried the Torchic back to the nearby clearing and waited for her to wake up, carrying her medallion all the while, it not having a single scratch.

Last edited by RioluOmega on Thu May 16, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:47 am

Skye blinked open her eyes, memories of the attack trickling back into her memory. She swiftly sat up, looking around frantically. "My medallion! Where- Where is it?!?!" Skye leaped onto her feet, searching the ground for it, before spotting it in Reo's paws. She tilted her head. "Did he save me?" She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:01 pm

"Hey, I was starting to wonder if you would ever wake up." Reo said. "You were out for at least 3 hours." Reo explained. When he noticed that the Torchic was looking at the medallion, he asked: "Is this yours? I saw it it the Mightyena's jaws. By the way, what's your name?" Reo inquired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:51 pm

"Three hours?" She thought to herself. Skye looked up. The sky was now an inky black color. "Well, thanks for sticking around... Yes, that is my medallion. I found it in my hometown up north. I'm not sure if it has any value, but it has a lot of sentimental value to me. Oh, my name's Skye. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I was just itching to get out of this place." Skye explained. She sat down. It was too dark outside for them to make any sort of progress, with only the light of the waning moon. If anything, they'd get themselves even more lost! "It's too dark for us to travel now... But, I saw some branches lying on the ground where the bad Pokémon were, maybe we could start a small campfire to lay down beside? You should collect the sticks and branches. I'll find some bedding material." Skye gave swift instructions. Sometimes she could look a little bossy, but usually it's just her leader instincts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:58 pm

"Hey, it's no big deal, can't leave a Pokémon in need, right? I'll go collect sticks, and light the fire, who knows, maybe some items are around there!" Reo Exclaimed as he ran off happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:50 am

(XD I just got glasses! Makes me look a lot smarter than I already am. 8) )

Skye nodded. "I'll go get some bedding over there." She exclaimed, tentatively picking through the undergrowth to find soft leaves and grasses to weave into a nest to sleep on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:21 am

"Hey, I found a thing! Wait, never mind..." Reo exclaimed. "Alright, I'm coming back!" Reo yelled.

Last edited by RioluOmega on Fri May 17, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:36 am

(Should I roll?)

Skye searched in the bushes for bedding. "I- I think I found some leaves and such..."[b][i] She said, unsure of herself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Traveler's Catastrophe!   A Traveler's Catastrophe! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Traveler's Catastrophe!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: