Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Picking up the Pieces Group 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want to continue with PutP?
Yes.
Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No.
Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
One final reboot attempt would be nice.
Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules:
1. No god modding or overpowering. Give other peoples' characters a chance to react.
2. If you want to leave the Rp, figure out a way to remove your character so that they don't magically dissapear from continuity.
3. For now, only one character per person allowed, this may be raised if not many people join.
4. Please stick to the posting order and post within 2 days of the person before you. The first time this is violated, you will be skipped, the second time, you will be kicked.
5. Try and keep content around PG-13. As this is Post-Apocalyptic, blood and violence is allowed.
6. Please do not post one liners, unless there is no other option, as they are basically spam.
For any needed info, refer to the Sign-Ups topic here
Posting order is: Me,Anton, Jax, then Bronze.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiyori trudged along through the leveled wasteland, not a single other living thing in sight. She had wandering for who knows how long now, ever since being separated from her partner on a mission. They were supposed to evaluate the current situation on Earth, but when they ran into a group of demons, they were separated. While she continued to think about this, she tripped and fell on her face, then turned around to see what it had been. What looked like a green sheet of metal partially stuck out of the ground, charred and burnt on the corners. A city limits sign. Hiyori got up and was about to look at it closer when she doubled over and began coughing. Blood. 'I need to get help soon.' She thought to herself between coughing fits. 'If I don't I'm gonna die out here, alone. Hiyori weakly stumbled forwards, through the doorway of the closest blown out building, then slumped against the wall and closed her eyes.

Last edited by Shadowscyther on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Aphranna maintained a circular motion around the building, in case one of them knew where the Sanctuary was. However, as they were now trying to kill one another, that was unlikely. Still, an Angel's gotta do what an Angel's gotta do, right? She kept flying, hoping that the human with the gun wouldn't try to shoot the thing with huge white wings.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:34 am

As her blade sliced clear through the neck of her opponent, Hiyori had numerous thoughts running through her head. The one that stuck out the most to her was how easy that had been. 'Cursed souls never go down this easily. I've got to be missing something.' She walked over to the decapitated corpse that was lying on the ground and grabbed her other sword's hilt, pulling until she was able to get it out of the body. Before she could investigate the other girl's easy death, Hiyori began to cough violently, with blood coming up and covering her coat sleeve. "Shit. Where did that guy go? I need to ask him if he has medical supplies." Leaving Natasha, Hiyori dragged herself outside, looking for Caleb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:18 am

Caleb was not outside.
He was still inside, backed up against a wall, freaking out beyond belief. "What... In the flying FUCK." He stayed there, unsure of what to do, gripping his pistol with all of his strength. What were they? The decapitated girl was probably a demon, yeah, but she didn't really act like it. Similarly, the assailant seemed similar to an angel, but was much too aggressive for that. Did that mean that there was something more than just angels and demons?
He brought out his phone, contemplated writing in it, and then stashed it back in his bag; there could be more of those monsters for all he knew. His eyes darted wildly around the shop, making sure nobody was there, before finally sighing in relief and leaving his not-so-hiding place and started looting the place (despite his better judgement).
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:34 pm

((There is nothing Iwant to do yet, so I'll skip.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:33 am

A certain Angel near Detroit noticed that the girl (A Reaper, maybe? She hadn't acted quite human, at least) was still coughing blood, despite Aphranna's attempted use of her good healing magic. "The heck...? She should be healed by now. What happened?" Then she remembered. Vigorous physical activity immediately following being healed magically may cause the wounds to be reopened. She landed in front of the girl, lay down her staff, kicked it to the other girl's feet, and put up her hands in the universal 'I surrender' sign. "I can heal you, she said quietly. "But if you want to kill me, you can. I wouldn't blame you, after what my kind's done to this world."
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:30 am

(I would like to take a vote on how many people want to continue with the RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the Pieces Group 1   Picking up the Pieces Group 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking up the Pieces Group 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2