Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello hello hello~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello hello hello~! Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:59 am

Well...hi guys. XD I found this forum to be quite interesting, what with my love for PMD and RPing. So I decided to join in. ^^ You guys can call me Adrian if you'd like. :3 I'm a huge gamer, mainly with Pokemon. So, it's nice to be here, and I hope to see you all around soon! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:06 am

HELLO NEWBIE!! Welcome to the forums! We hope that you will enjoy the visit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:30 am

Dat dark text, dawg.

Hello, Adrianzel, and welcome to our little corner of the internet! Hopefully you'll find everything to your liking, and I can't wait to see you around the forums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:34 am

Thanks for the welcomes! ^^ I can't wait either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:39 am

Konnichi wa! and welcome again! ^ .^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:43 am

Is it bad that I saw the topic of your post and read it very slowly in Count Olaf's voice?

"Hello Hello HelLO... I... am your beloved... Count... Olaf"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:07 am

Pirostyle wrote:
Is it bad that I saw the topic of your post and read it very slowly in Count Olaf's voice?

"Hello Hello HelLO... I... am your beloved... Count... Olaf"

Heheh, I guess it works. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:37 am

Heya Adrian! I hope you have fun and enjoy being here! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Agh, I wanna create my character, but I'm going to wait until I have the Poke that I need. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:42 pm

yeah, im waiting for monies too. ;3 i need a character. welcome to the forum, adrian! enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello hello~!   Hello hello hello~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello hello hello~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: