Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

APPLEZ

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Leif was a freelance worker. He hadn't been allowed into the guild because he was too weak. Or he at least assumed he would be. Due to this he took jobs from the locals of Grassveil town for some time, many of which... involved finding one item: Apples. Always apples. It was getting annoying for him, but it was a living. Still, since the flood of apples they have never tasted quite as good to Leif. And the worst part was he only knew teleport and ice punch, this made missions painfully difficult. This meant when teleporting he could control moment, at least in a small range. The larger the scale the harder to control, so Leif avoided teleporting long distances.

"Apples, apples, oh where could you be..." Mused Leif, as he walked through Pecha Forest. "This must be the ten gazzilionth time I've had to go though pecha forest looking for apples. Why can't pokemon ask for other things? Berries? No. Seeds? No. Apples. Yes, apples. Why me? Because I'm the only sucker here who will go and get apples." These explorations for apples were often long and tedious, for that Leif had developed a nasty habit of talking to himself. This meant every nearby pokemon knew where he was and the think which irked him the worst. At times this proved a better defense than moves, literally annoying pokemon into fleeing before they foind the source of nuisance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 am

Dex looked up at the tree, then at the remains of the red fruit. "Apples? So, that's what they're called." He looked thoughtful.

"I'm not sure. In my cave, there are no apples. And no trees, either." He gave a little shrug. He didn't realize that Leif was talking a little crazy. Given that this was his first time outside of the safety and familiarity of the cave he had been raised in, anything was possible.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:18 am

"Uhh, yeah, the red tasty things with the white inside. I get money for them. With that money pokemon give me... well, whatever I want." Leif had, finally, caught on to the fact that Dex was pretty new to the world, after he almost stated it directly. That would also explain his quiet thoughts. "So, uhh, any other questions you have about... uhh, anything?"
Back to top Go down

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 am

All four blue eyes blinked at Dex. Confusion settled in. You could practically see the question marks floating over his furry, yellow head. "If you get whatever you want because of the apples, then... why did you smash them?" He looked at all the smashed apples. "Is it part of your magic? Do you magically make the apples unsmashed?" His eyes widened.

"Are you able to make them into one big apple when they are smashed?" His imagination ran wild. He wondered what a giant apple would look like. Could the magical Pikachu make one as big as the tree?

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 am

"Uhh, no, the apples were being mean. So I... Uh, broke them. They didn't work, so they get to be broken. They don't really become one big apple as a useless dirty mush. Apples can grow into a tree... but by the time that happens I would be very old, because trees take a long time to grow you see." Leif sighed, "Smashing the apples probably wasn't a good idea but it made me feel better."
Back to top Go down

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:41 am

Dex thought he could understand that. "I'm ever so sorry the apples were being mean to you," he told Leif, sounding sincerely apologetic. "It's sad that you smashed the apples and can't get what you want now. Is there anything I can do to help? Maybe you can feel better without smashing the apples?" Dex hugged Leif again. "Hugs always make me feel better."

He smiled up at the "magical Pikachu" doing his best to be friendly and supportive.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Leif paused in thought, conflicted as to what he should say to Dex. Part of him wanted to say stop being so naive, pokemon will take advantage of you if ya let em like that and the other part of him wanted to say Yeah, thanks! We can search for more apples, it'll be fun! Somewhere in the middle of all this internal conflict he found himself already saying aloud, "appeingokethavanun," which, of course, was jumpled nonsense. So he corrected himself, "Uhh, fun, yeah, umm... a game! Whoever finds the most apples wins! Yeah!" Leif started scanning around, again to no avail, there seemed to be almost no apples on the ground.
Back to top Go down

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Dex couldn't have looked happier or more excited. What could be more fun than playing a game with a magical Pikachu?! "That sounds like ever so much fun! Let's go!"

He frowned after a moment upon realizing that all the apples in the apple tree were all gone and smashed on the ground. He scurried a bit one way, then another way. He was still covered in berry juice, and it was starting to become uncomfortably sticky.

He stood a bit of a distance away, then he used Thunder Wave, emitting a wave of energy off which shook off the berry juice and left his yellow fur more or less clean. He looked back at Leif.

"I don't think there are anymore apples in this tree, but maybe there's some in another tree somewhere. This place has lots of trees!" He gave a goofy, dreamy smile. Trees were awesome.

He pointed northwards. "Maybe there's some apple trees that way!"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:21 am

"Umm, yeah I think you're right." Leif hadn't the slightest amount of guilt for using the poor little Dex, or at least none that he would admit, despite having a churning feeling inside, like he was going to throw up, and an immense amount of guilt. Still, he had called it a game, and such it became. He searched up and down, he would hunt until some apple came. A short while, and no apples, lame! Stopping with the stupid rhymes the writer of this paragraph explains how Leif said, "I think you're right. We're only going to find apples in the trees... Now the question is... what trees?"

(do you know about encounter rarity swirl? Just wondering because I want to find any actual apples I take with me legitimately.)
Back to top Go down

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:43 am

(OOC: Hmm? What do you mean?)

"Maybe this tree!" Dex climbed up a particularly tall tree. He stayed up there for a few seconds before coming back down. "Hmm. Nope. Nothing up there." He scurried up another tree. And another. And another.

And then, he came back down from one, panting and looking exhausted. "Wow, this game sure is tiring."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:42 am

(I'm using orange for my explaining color here, and red for my actual post.

Encounter rarity, here let me get you the page... https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t11-finding-items-and-encountering-pokemon-in-dungeons Okay yeah read that please

Here, I'll do a quick demonstration of how it works in game)

"Hahaha, yeah, I suppose climbing trees is pretty hard..." Leif rubbed his neck, "Well, uh, here, lets search on the ground for a while..." Leif looking around saw an odd shape under the dirt...

(now I do a roll for item rarity

[roll= "item rarity"][/roll] It's like that without the space. Now for real)

This dice is not existing.

(okay, there should be a number once I post. I'll put some stuff in spoilers for you.

Okay, this is the Items in Pecha Forest:

And these are encounter rarities for those numbers:

Now you want to take the number I rolled, then match it to the category I rolled in and choose an Item for me. Say I roll a 4, I would get an oran berry or an apple. You would respond with something like "Oh, I see you found an apple," if you wanted me to get an apple, or if you want to leave it up to me you would say something like "Oh, what do you have there.

That's more or less it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLEZ   APPLEZ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLEZ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: