Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Unlikely Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

An Unlikely Encounter Empty
PostSubject: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Leif was an Abra, a freelancer, generally a loner, and surprisingly talkative for... well, an Abra. It was a dark twilight morning, the sun had barely brazen the tip of the mountain tops, and some freelancing psychic pokemon who happened to be having a hard time finding odd jobs snuck into a guild, this guild was for explorers and lied north of Grassveil. Inside Leif wasn't searching for food, or money, but rather, a job. They had a bulletin board which happened to be covered with jobs, something Leif always wanted access to, yet he was always to afraid to become an explorer.

So, the obvious solution... was to sneak in! Or so it seemed. Some flying Pokemon happened to be on lookout and saw Leif sneaking in. Upon seeing him he alerted some other member of the guild and it was within seconds later that Leif was being carried away by some unsightly Mightyena. "Hey!" called Leif, "I just wanted a job! I'm a freelancer, I just need to make some money, get an apple or something... Oh come on, if you are going to carry me away you ought to answer me." Leif was, shortly after, thrown out of the front entrance.

Insufferable.

Leif, annoyed and somewhat ashamed, began walking from the guild. The sun rose beating on the dew of the morning, it was a happy morning as could be. This only made Leif more frustrated. How dare the sky be so sunny when he was so job-less? No matter, he could just walk into Grassveil town and maybe talk to Kadabra. Yeah. That sounded good. He empty-minded made his way to his "sensei" Kadabra."Oof!" On his way he happened to walk into an unfamiliar face. A Tyrogue, at that. "Oh, excuse me. Sorry. Hmm? I don't belive we've met, my name is Leif, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Crash couldn't believe it. He had climbed to the top of the mountain with Claria, only to realize that Autumn was missing! They searched everywhere, they couldn't find her! They decided to go back down the mountain, but Crash was devastated. They stopped by the Kadabra shop to buy some items, they had been unprepared to start their adventure anyways. They were talking about how they could still start an adventure team with just themselves, even if it would be harder, when Crash was bumped into by an Abra. He looked friendly enough, "It's fine, you obviously have a lot on your mind. My name is Crash, and this here is Claria. We were going to make an adventure team, but we fell short one member..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Claria smirked all the way when they searched it just didn't feel like her to feel sad or whatever for someone she hardly knew when her mind snapped as her ears picked out Crash said her name. Clear grin on her face with her dark heart on fire as she said with a raised voice "I can speak for myself!" walking from behind Crash as she said with a small face smile "Claria and before you try i can speak by myself" her trickster attitude came back in as if something changed deep inside her but all was the same. "a day day a day thats bad don't i am back" kept running thought her head as she looked at the Abra.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:14 pm

"Hey, Crash. You two making an adventure team? Why that's-" Leif stopped and thought before he admitted he just wanted access to the bulletin board "...That's great! I've always wanted to help pokemon! To be an adventurer... Isn't it great?" His attention shifted to Claria, "I don't know if either of you are aware, but this one here has some negative energy. Quite like a well of negativity..." Despite being a psychic Pokemon Leif honestly had no idea what he was talking about here, just trying to sound smart perhaps? Who knows what goes on inside his head? Not us, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 am

Crash looked confused, Leif had said something about Claria having a negative energy? "Well..alright then. I guess you can join our team." He tightened the band around his arm nervously, negative energy? From Claria? He just couldn't believe it. "Alright well, let's head over to the guild now!" I started to walk along the path to the Guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Claria rolled her eyes before adding "yea sure" almost sounding sarcastic but in fact she was just still oddly mad at the fact Crash spoke for her. Looking round a bit before saying "yadayada! Let's get to the built before some one gets hurt" Shortly after running forward ahead to feel the calm breeze as her anger began cooling down very slowly. Small flowers caught her eye as she run past, dirt from the ground slightly lifting behind her before she stopped over at a rock so the others could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 am

"So" began Leif, "How did the both of you meet?" He jumped, did a hand stand on a rock, the somersaulted off in the air, landing on his feet. "How long have you been interested in exploring, for that matter? Myself... I only heard about exploring a year ago, I recently took interest about a month ago." Leif paused a moment, grabbing a seed from the ground. He tossed it in the air with a light blow, and it fluttered softly to the ground, much like a maple seed. As he walked, nearing the guild, his mind wandered, only partially involved in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:20 am

Crash stayed quiet, he figured Claria would want to talk about it, that was fine by him, he didn't like to talk too much anyways. He walked by a tree and punched it quickly, making it drop an apple. while he munched on it, he saw the guild house coming into view, 'This is it, I'm finally going to become an adventurer!' He gulped down the rest of the apple, core, stem and all, he waited for Claria to finish and said, "Alright, guys, we're almost here! Race ya to the top!" He put all of his power into his legs, and bounded off up the stairs to the Guild House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:42 am

Claria rolled her eyes quietly before saying "oh we just met no more to it really" She didn't really want to speak right now so instead began to stare around the mountain before rushing over after Crash hopping not to loose him along the way.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:54 pm

"Whatever, you're no fun..." Leif jogged up to Claria, pushing crash lightly as though to say "come with me." When Leif caught up to Claria he exclaimed, "It's a race! Even you have to love a good race Mrs. 'I won't talk to you right now'" He dashed forward full speed waving his arm, 'Come on! Last one there is a big lump of heal powder!" At this point he stopped talking and made a mad dash for the guild, leaping over roots, weaving by trees, and leaping over small rocks, as though to get the others interested, maybe even make a playful challenge of it.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Crash didn't need to put his full force, Leif was almost keeping up with him and Claria would be able to catch up fast if she flew. He pulled back a bit as to not leave them behind, then quickly turned and started bounding up the stairs to the guild, three steps at a time. He stopped at the top and waited for them to get up. "Took you guys long enough" he said with a playful voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:31 am

Claria didn't care for the place she would take in fact she just run with her might, her paws spreading soil and dirt behind her as her speed increased but honestly there was no rush right now other then to get to the guilt. Quite quickly she found herself almost there before hopping up the stairs quickly as she said "come on now it's just a race the more important part is the adventure's we will see!"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:49 am

Leif arrives at the top of the stairs, huffing. "Y-yeah... I s-suppose so..." Leif saw the same Mightyena roaming, that kicked him out earlier. "Q-quick! Inside! Standing around won't make us go any faster!" Leif grabbed the two, then did a controlled teleport. Alas, Leif's controlled teleport as it was had a small range, and they ended up on the sealing of the first floor down, falling in a dogpile in the middle of the floor. Leif stood up, "owowowww, I need to work on that teleport... Well, most Abra can't even control it, so I suppose I'm still pretty above average. Haha, you have to admit that was pretty fun though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Encounter   An Unlikely Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: