Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Second Chances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:37 am

Crash walked back into the square, for some reason, when he had gotten to the top of the mountain, he couldn't find Claria or Autumn at the front of the Guild House. He had walked back down, making second guesses about whether he should even attempt to make a team. "Maybe...maybe I was destined to not become an adventurer..." He kept walking down the road, walking past a shop run by a Kadabra.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:40 am

Leif, an Abra, happened to be talking with the Kadabra at the shop. Something along the lines of the Abra evolutionary chain and move set, only Leif and the Kadabra really knows what's going on in the conversation because the narrator didn't care to pay enough attention. It also so happened that Leif had some odd jobs on his hands fetching apples for some local Pokemon of Grassveil town. It was only normal of him to have odd jobs, that was what he did, lacking any real passion Leif was a freelance worker.

Having seen this unfamiliar face, and growing somewhat short on opportunities for jobs, Leif approached the Tyrogue. Despite having work in his interests it was always best to begin with formalities and make a good impression. "Well, hello, I don't believe we've met. What might your name be? Are you a new face around town?" There was a subtle verbal irony in the fact Leif was relatively new to the area, simply he talked to many Pokemon and knew most of them, since odd jobs can be obnoxiously hard to find at times.
Back to top Go down

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:55 am

Ben was sorting through Kadabra's money chest, counting and organizing it, when he heard another pokemon talking to Kadabra. 'I wonder who that could be...' He melded his mind with Kadabra and saw two pokemon conversing with each other. One was an Abra named Leif, whom he never talked to, but had watched for awhile, since he came almost everyday to help Kadabra with his shop. The other pokemon was a Tyrogue, who he had never seen before, but he recognized the look of adventure and excitement in his eyes. He was a soon-to-be adventurer, many of them passed by this shop, looking for valuable items, or storing their money. He knew this was his only chance, he quickly grabbed the blue scarf that he had been waiting to use for this moment, and headed out the door, telling Kadabra what he would do. Kadabra told the Tyrogue what Ben told him. "Ben would like to know, if you would want him to join your adventure team." the Kadabra said.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am

Tyrogue looked at the Abra, "Hello, I'm Crash. I am new here, I just came here to form an adventure group in the guild here, but the people I was previously going to team up with uh...well, I couldn't find them after I climbed the mountain." He looked at the Kadabra and asked for an apple, paying for it and munching on it while he talked. "So, who are you, huh?"

The Tyrogue was confused for a second, before realizing that "Ben" was the Beldum that was rushing out of the shop. "Ya know what? I'm ok with it, I'm looking for knew members on my team anyways." He looked at Ben and asked Kadabra, "How am I supposed to talk to him when he doesn't have a mouth?" Kadabra explained that Ben communicated with pictures and feelings through telepathy. "Oh, cool. Well then I guess you're on my team!" He looked over at the Abra, "Ya know, you could join us too, if you'd like!"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

"Oh well hello Crash. Me? I'm nobody important, I work freelance jobs, and I was honestly wondering if you were interested, but at the moment something else has my attention." Leif glanced over at the Beldum and back at Crash, "The both of you are discussing an adventure team. I'm not entirely sure I understand..." After a fleeting moment of thought the idea clicked for Leif, "Oh, do you mean one of those explorers at the guild? So, they're called adventure teams. Interesting."

"And more interesting yet... I think I would like to join. I always try to get them to let me do jobs, but I'm not an official explorer and I can't imagine that they would believe a lone Abra is strong enough to make a team. So if you are really okay with it... I'd love to join!" Leif paused for a moment in silence... "Wow, haha this is all happening so fast. One moment I try to get a quick job... and the next I'm on a team!"

"Oh, also, nice to meet you Ben. You seem to be working for Kadabra, odd that I haven't seen you until this very moment. Funny how coincidences work, isn't it? Almost like fate wanted us to meet at this time and make a team! Haha! I think that's a good sign!" Leif smiled in good spirits, "So, what now? Do we get to know each-other?" He paused a moment, as though thinking of something to say, "To be completely honest I've only been in Grassveil for only a month, but I've done so many jobs and met so many people it feels like I've been here years. So since I haven' been here very long I don't know how we're supposed to for a team..."
Back to top Go down

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Ben couldn't believe what he was hearing, he sent them both images and feelings of happiness and excitement. 'I can't believe this! This is amazing!' He spun around in joy. He sent Kadabra a message to tell to the two, "Ah, yes. He would like to know where we would go now, or what we would do."

He was a little surprised that the Abra wanted to join as well. He heard what Leif said, and instantly sent Crash and Leif his memories and experiences through telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Leif, for a brief moment, his eyes flashed open. Being an Abra this was a bizarre and rare sight. After his eyes closed and he processed what the Beldum had telecommunicated he explained "WOW! Ben, you have to show me how to do that some time." He cracked his neck processing what memories Ben sent, "Wow. So, you're good with math I can see. Oh, and you can only know take down. That's quite a lot like me! I only know teleport and my brother taught me Ice Punch when I was very little."

"So... I guess you don't know where to go either? Hey crash, do you know how one is supposed to form a team? Maybe we can go ask around...?" Leif glanced around outside hoping to see an adventurer, alas none of the people outside appeared to be explorers, as Leif knew the people he saw. "Well, no explorers it seems, but maybe some Pokemon will know where to go?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Crash almost passed out from the images passing through his brain, "U-uh...w-wait, what?" He processed what Leif had said and answered, "I know how to make an adventure team, first we need to get into the guild." He pointed up at the Guild House on the mountain. He noticed Ben struggling to get his scarf on, and helped him out with it, "There ya go, you look much better!" He tugged on his own bandanna and started to walk along the path to the guild again, "Come on, follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances   Second Chances Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Chances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: