Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Unconventional Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

An Unconventional Reunion Empty
PostSubject: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 am

Wolfgang, or Wolf, which he always went by, stood on the top of a lone office building in New York City. It was almost sundown, but the streets were still packed with cars and people running along the sidewalks. It was a chilly outside, but Wolf liked it that way, even though he was in a T-Shirt. He breathed out leaning over the small wall of the rooftop, scanning around. He was anxious, as he always was on these occasions. He turned around and leaned his back against the wall then, watching the door that lead to their meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:12 am

He let his hand run threw his black hair messing it considerably, his nerved were effecting him slightly. What will Wolf look like? Will he attack me at first sight? Will I be able to at least talk to him? His hand slid to his tie fixing it from bad habit, this was probably the biggest mess Henry would have looked since they're falling out and still Henry looked absolutely dashing. He opened the door slowly, and stepped out his eyes instantly falling on Wolf he raked him up and down slowly looking over the old friend. " Wolf." Henry's voice sounded distant even to himself but it did not shake and did not waver not even in the slightest. A slight breeze went by and ruffled his suits blazer and his hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:20 am

Wolf looked to Henry when he walked in and stood up his hands falling to his sides. "Henry..." Wolf responded looking at him. It had been years since their last encounter, this felt alien. Almost like it wasn't really happening. Or at least... It shouldn't be. Henry was in a suit and tie, like the last time, and the time before that. "Alright. We're here both here.. so what's gonna happen this time?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:30 am

" I'm sorry but the situation has changed Wolf it isn't just a quarrel between us anymore now it's too big for me to cease." He gulped the weight of his words seem to press down on him like a cinder block was on his shoulders. Now stop beating around the bush a deep voice rumbled in Henry's mind . Henry took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it with a snap of his fingers. " I brought you here just because I still feel a deep friendship for you and wouldn't leave you hopeless but that's all. Here I severe our bond, good bye Wolf." Henry said he raised a hand and a great bow of pure fire rippled into existence in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

Immediatly upon Henry igniting his flame lifted up his arms and kneeled shielding himself with a thick shell of ice. It crackled and popped as it formed out of nothing but pure magic and Wolf's will. The concrete cracked as the shield crunched into it, as Wolf braced himself.
...Let's.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:43 am

Henry second hand came to the bow's center and he pulled his hand back an arrow of fire was formed notched in the bow. This is it no turning back from here Henry's hand shook he could feel Doa in his mind watching him intently doubt filling his feelings seeping into Henry but he let the arrow fly it smashed into Wolf's shield and steam rose in a giant pillar.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 am

Wolf's eyes shot open and he looked up, his portection was in bits, scattered about, but he was untouched. He stood up quickly and formed a makeshift weapon right there. A large curved sickle formed in his right hand. It gleamed, and was razor sharp. Almost like the real thing. Wolf wasted no time as he ran foward and arched the blade towards Henry, aiming for his neck.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:57 am

His bow and arrows dismissed pittering out he moved his right hand across to his neck and the sickle connected with the ring on his right finger. " I'll show you my deepest respects Wolf, you haven't seem him since our first fight so you may be shocked to see how much he's grown. " Henry said has he turn his head to his lips were very close to his ring nearly touching it he licked his lips and very softly whispered "Doa come to my aid." The eyes of the coiled dragon ring glowed a bright red and it suddenly reacted and started to uncoil and crawl down Wolf's sickle going to the size of a twig and then a stick as a claw came out and shattered the sickle at the base of the weapon near Wolf's hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:02 am

Wolf let go, letting the hilt clatter to the ground and he stumbled back once he saw Doa begin to arrive. "Crap..." He muttered. Wolf wanted to grab Czar but he wouldn't be able to grab his coin in time before he was toasted. Wolf put distance between them as Doa grew.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:14 am

Having seen the small plume of steam from Henry's initial attack, Sophie had been curious enough to investigate what was happening on the nearby rooftop. Shepard's crook in hand, the wind guided her toward the roof, where she hovered for a few moments, watching events unfold below. It seemed like these two mages were fighting and one of them, not so much the other, looked rather wealthy.

Still hovering, her feet never touching the ground, Sophie darted towards the wealthy man. The wind lent her the speed and grace she needed and in one swift movement, she had tapped Henry's left shoulder and then lifted the wallet from his pocket. She decided not to bother with the other man, considering how rich this dude looked. Hovering a short distance away from the duo on the roof, she examined Henry's wallet, taking the cash from it and shoving it into the pocket of her hoodie. She then grinned widely at the two below.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 am

Henry raised his arms as Doa grew to the size of a small tree , his length was increasing along with his thickness now he was as thick as a pillar at the capital building and at his tip of his snake like body as thing as a pencil his head had a lush golden lips and two long white whiskers from right below his nose. Now he was nearly 50 fee t long and had started to coil slighty around Henry, Henry extended his hand out to each side as though in a Jesus Christ pose. Then he felt the tap on his shoulder thinking it was Doa's tail brushing up against him he ignored it but what he didn't ignore was his wallet suddenly floating up. " What the hell?" He turned a floating above them was the girl who had just snatched his money. " Doa shoot her down." Henry instructed looking at Wolf to make sure he had not done anything.
" I am not a servant to head to your beck and call, if you can not handle even a small child I should not serve you at all." Doa replied in his deep reverberating rumbling voice.

Henry sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:35 pm

"Got some trouble controlling your pet?" Wolf taunted Henry, as he always did in these fights. For right now at least, they weren't fighting. This girl actually showed through a bigger issue, if this girl could see them, there was bound to be more mages showing up. Maybe even human security... But the worst... Gales.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Sophie couldn't help but snicker at the two, her half suppressed laugh easily heard in the absence of conversation. She found it rather amusing that this wealthy man had such a powerful companion at his disposal, and yet it refused to help him get the wallet back because she had so easily bested him with simple trickery.
Double checking said wallet for anything else valuable, Sophie took out all of the credit cards. She dropped them one by one, until everything from Henry's wallet lay scattered below her on the rooftop.
Grinning again, she tossed the now empty wallet towards him. "Thankyou!" she laughed, looking as though she was about to dart off into the vast maze of buildings that was the rest of New York.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 pm

The look of annoyance that spread over Henry's face was so plainly shown that even Doa had to fight back his laughter. Until his mood gained back to serious. " I would not poke fun Wolfgang, and don't call me a pet." His tail swooshed and Doa's mouth started to glowwith amber light.
Henry reacted Doa's fire was too powerful even for himself to deal with if he was hit and he wasn't on Doa's good side at the instant though he wasn't super mad or upset just more irked. Henry vaulted his tail that was slightly wrapped around him and was headed towards the floating girl he caught the wallet and as his fingers closed around it it blossomed in flames and burned in his hand. " Your welcome, I have a lot more but it'd better to ask then to steal. " Henry informed her as he raised a hand flames a started to poof into existence in the space she was staring at. " I could give you far more than just that if you'd like, if you'd just perform a job for me."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Two figures made their way up an unusually empty New York street. They had been studying in a nearby coffee shop together when the smaller of the two had noticed the plume of smoke coming from one of the large buildings. They had both sensed the other mages nearby and, putting two and two together, they had opted to make tracks for the building and investigate the going-ons.

"Pardon me, teacher..." The smallest figure, who appeared to be an approximately eight-year old male, began, "...but why did we walk all this way? We could have been here faster if you had used your magic..."

"After six years of living under my care, I'm sure you know why I prefer to walk, Lucius." the older figure, appearing to be a tall 17-year-old female, responded simply. The younger figure smiled a little, as if he had already known what her answer was going to be. They stopped to look up at the top of the building. The female then glanced the whole building over with a small frown. "Private building. No way we're gonna get past the first couple of floors without an obnoxious amount of trip-ups..." she muttered with a slight grimace.

"Well, now could be a good time to practice those new magic techniques you taught me..." The younger male suggested. The female paused to think about this suggestion for a moment, then pulled out some noise-canceling headphones and slipped them over her ears.

"Alright. Go ahead." The older female nodded.

With those words, the boy nodded and eagerly pulled a tuning fork out of his sweatshirt pocket and pulled the silver cross he wore on a chain around his neck out from under said sweatshirt. He gave the cross a good tapping with the tuning fork, and the cross absorbed the vibrations in both the air and the tuning fork. The boy focused and magnified the vibrations stored in the cross, causing the sound to reverberate loudly through the area. Just as they were starting to cause some nearby windows to shatter, the boy crouched down and then unleashed all the energy he had been storing at the ground in one big sick bass drop, shooting the boy up past the top of the building. At least a fourth of all the windows on the building shattered violently, and another fourth cracked. All the windows within a twenty-mile radius were also shattered, and a huge crater remained where the boy had been standing. The girl watched as the boy shot to the top of the building, then held up her right hand and drew the nearby shadows to her and wrapped herself in them, disappearing into the ground as one big shadow.

The boy landed gently on the roof with ease, and he proceeded to stare down those inhabiting it at that moment with cold, unfeeling eyes. The girl also materialized out of some nearby shadows only a few seconds later.

"We were right. More mages." The boy commented with a small sneer as be gestures towards the men and Doa with his tuning fork. The female took a few steps forward and then stopped; holding her current ground.

"That was a dangerous stunt, pulling an explosion like that in a highly populated area of a highly populated city like New York." the girl commented flatly as her eyes narrowed. Who are you?" she asked promptly with the same flat, no-bs inflection in her voice.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unconventional Reunion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next