Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

mystery dungeon gamers clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

mystery dungeon gamers clan Empty
PostSubject: mystery dungeon gamers clan   mystery dungeon gamers clan EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 am

I know there are a lot of video game players on the site, so it would be more fun to be able to group up with people you know, and beat up the noobs, or power level. you could trade secret tips as well. this will be primarily focused on multiplayer computer games. I got this idea because ive been group playing with others on different games. I have a wide variety of computer games and would love if people could join. maybe in World of Warcraft, you play as horde and raid stormwind(ok, maybe not that.) or you make a draft team in league of legends and beat up the others. Maybe in Star wars the old republic you need help leveling or want to do pvp. maybe you could form a pvp arena team on DC universe with others on this site. Maybe you are gonna make a new server with someone on minecraft. options are limitless! I was planning on starting this during everyone's summer break, but then I realized we need to also have people join first!

So I know a few people who would definitely join already.(jikumo, riolu, mysticralts, shadowscyther, MAYBE Orivexes and bluekat for the minecraft things.

it is really sort of free going, just talk and find times to go online and play.
my games I have:
World of Warcraft(temporarily unavailable)
DC Universe(good or evil, I have one of each)
League of Legends(I don't do ranked, only practice)
Planetside 2(BR24 combat medic spec w/ c4)
Dragon Nest(level 31 sharpshooter)
Star wars the old republic(I power level others)
I also have a microphone
im currently looking into a good alternative for WoW since it is a pay to play game while there are many like it that are free.
Back to top Go down

mystery dungeon gamers clan
Page 1 of 1