Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Too quiet?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

Too quiet? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Kol sat beneath a pecha tree, taking his break from thinking. The forest was great and all, but he wanted to talk to somebody every now and than. At least back in his old home he had his mother to talk too. Now all he had was the silence of the forest. So much....silence.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 am

Kol side stepped, he didn't want to play cheap, but he couldn't afford to go soft. Sidestepping was something he was trying to master, but Keyami got at least one scratch on his arm. Kol Bullet punched at his opponents side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 am

Keyami squeaked and narrowly avoided falling over due to the force behind the Bullet Punches. However, now that he was so close, his attacks would be easier to land. He spun around quickly and used bite, attempting to clamp down on Kol's arm.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 am

Keyami was accurate, Kol could givd him that. He winced as the Meowths sharp teeth clamped down and his arm. Kol couldn't let him stay on, so he started attempting to smash down on Keyami's head with another barrage of Bullet punches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:44 am

Keyami whimpered as Kol clobbered his head. "Oooowch!~" He let go and stumbled back a few steps with a pout. Deciding it was time to bring out the big guns, Keyami fell back another foot or so. He used Foul Play, hoping his aim was true.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:53 am

Kol didn' tmanage to put up much of a fight. Foul play wasn't something someone with his skill could handle. Kol flew back into a tree. His vision was blurry as he looked up, he was gonna stop at the point when he couldn't feel his feet. "Alright..." He panted. "I give..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:55 am

Keyami dashed over with a sheepish look on his face. "Sorry!~ I kinda forgot that Foul Play is a bit too high for you to handle." He offered a paw to help Kol up. "Want my green gummi?" He shoved it forward as an apology.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:02 am

"N-no that's alright." He pushed himself up. He took another breath. "Your tougher than you look. " He commplemented. Kol tried to be a good sport most of the time...but he did want to get stronger. Strong enough to be able to last longer than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 am

Keyami beamed. "Thank you~" He pulled back his gummi-offering hand. "Well, what next? You should decide this time." He poked Kol in the side. "I can't be the fun one all the time~ Oh wait. Yes I can!~"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 am

Kol thought for a second, "I haven't seen any other places. Besides the town and Icicle forest. Anything worth mentioning in the other forest?" He asked. Kol wanted to get aquainted with this area more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 am

Keyami thought for a bit. "Well, I've only been there a few times." He pointed out. "It's mostly really dark. The pokemon there are a lot more difficult to beat than the ones here, so you should train up before you go there alone," he advised. "If you have a couple friends you might make it to the deeper parts of the forest. I haven't gotten there yet."

(Omfg. Keyami's timeline is impossible XDD I gotta write that shizz out. We're gonna say this is before the Bother Bother topic XD)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 am

"Alright. Well when that time comes I'll make sure to go there. Maybe I'll see you there." Kol said hopefully. Keyami wasn't a bad person. He was kind of a fun person actually. Definetley the most friendly he's met thus far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:28 am

Keyami grinned, "I'd like that~" He grabbed a hold of Kol's arm once more (although a bit more carefully this time) and pulled him along. He was heading back to the entrance of the forest because there wasn't much point hanging around when Kol needed looking after. Of course, wanting to leave obviously made tons and tons of Pokemon decide to attack them.

This dice is not existing.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 am

A patrat and rattata teamed up on them. "Great." The patrat charged forward but he bullet punched it in the gut. It keeled over and stumbled out into the bushes. "Sorry bout that." He called to it. But he wasn't in the mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:44 am

Keyami leaped up the Rattata with a bite, sending it of with a squeal. They were cowardly little pokemon. "At least they weren't anything big and scary, eh?~" He nudged Kol. "Onwards~" Deciding that it was to quiet, Keyami began to sing horribly. "I KNOOOOW OF A PLACE. SO LOVELY AND TRUUUUE!~ IT'S CALLED GO FIND OUT YOURSELF YOU ANNOYING PRICK AND STOP LISTENING TO MY SOOOOOONG!~"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 am

Kol kept his distance from Keyami during that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too quiet?   Too quiet? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too quiet?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next