Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Example for the rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Example for the rp Empty
PostSubject: Example for the rp   Example for the rp EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:58 am

Trails of the Travelers
By Mecha-Mightyanador
Book 1: Besieged
Chapter 1

The sunlight of a new morning spread across the small and tranquil forest. As the nocturnal pokemon that resided in the area returned to their homes to sleep, the morning mon began to slowly stir, one after the other. The early rays of light cascaded over the spread of green, a few glints of other colors visible through the trees, either from pokemon or flowers blooming. The silence made the whole scene complete, with the only disturbance the occasional call of a morning goer. Morning dew glistened upon blades of grass, upon the leaves of the trees, even upon the moss that clung to the stones.

And somewhere amidst the forest, located in a large area that was worn from all the pokemon that traveled through it, was a small, quiet gathering. The spot was the center of a pokemon “village” of sorts, a large number of different pokemon called the place home, living together in peace, calling caves, hollow trees, holes in the ground, and holes within or under trees home. And the pokemon gathered in this spot…were celebrities amongst the village. There were 16 in total; eight of them were aged adults, the other young, barely past puphood.

The adults consisted of: a male houndoom, who had a horn broken halfway, a scar over his right eye, which was red while the other eye was a dark black or purple…his pupil barely standing out; a female absol, who stood proud, white fur neatly groomed and displaying her beauty to all, but it was a beauty that belonged to the houndoom beside her; a female raichu, who stood as an opposite to the absol, her fur messy, but a fire in her eyes that spoke of her tenacity; a male mightyena whose fur was messy, but with several scars across it…such was to be expected; a peculiar male typhlosion, his fur a contrast to any other of his kind, black upon grey instead of blue upon a cream color, alongside purple fire upon his back; a female tyranitar, who body betrayed the gentle soul she had inside the shell, which looked to be cracked all over, but a close look showed that it was in fact markings, odd coloration to be sure; the most peculiar of the group was another male mightyena, but upon his back was a set of dragonite wings, from his sides came two long tentacles, and all over his body were the scars of several terrible battles; and finally a female floatzel, who’s back showed two white spots, despite the fact she was female, and the spot upon her belly…was in the shape of a heart.

The young mon who stood facing the adults were: a female houndour, a shiny one, with brilliant blue fur, and around her neck was a golden chain necklace with a houndoom making a heart shaped flame, with a heart shaped ruby inside the flame, eyes of a dark violet; an male absol, with a black spot upon his forehead, unlike other absol, who had the spot the same color as their skin, and upon his back was a sword, a little smaller than him, and deep dark red eyes; a male quilava, with the same coloration as the adult, black over grey, but upon his fur were several cracks that displayed the opposite color, possessing eyes of bright crimson; a male Pikachu with black fur on his front paws and feet, the markings resembling that of a mightyena, with brown eyes; a female poochyena, with black tipped ears and eyes of similar brown coloration; a male buizel, with dragonite wings on back, a tentacle coming from each side, he also possessed the black mightyena eye markings and deep blue eyes; a female buizel, who also possessed the wings and tentacles, and emerald colored eyes; and a female poochyena, who like the previous two, possessed tentacles and wings, along with brilliant sapphire eyes for her shiny colored body.

The adult houndoom look at the young pokemon, “You kids be careful out there. Azur, Flint…you both know from experience that a little trip can be beset by a lot of trouble.”

The houndour and young absol both nodded, the female nodding, “We know daddy.” She smiled, “But we came out on top didn’t we? Flint and I will be fine. And so will everyone else.”

The raichu nodded, “We know you will…but don’t get cocky…you never know what will happen next.” The female than nuzzled into the normal mightyena, “Of course…that’s not always a bad thing.”

The Pikachu groaned, “Mom! We don’t want to see you and dad all lovey dovey!”

“Oh hush Rein.” The unaltered mightyena spoke, “And take good care of Cryst you hear? And the others too of course.”

The young, wingless, poochyena looked down, speaking pretty low, “We’ll be okay dad.” The mightyena smiled, nodding.

The tyranitar picked up the quilava, and hugged him, “You take care now Taze.” The little male nodded, and was set down. The typhlosion than gave him a pat on the back, “You’re strong Taze…don’t forget that. And don’t let anyone push you around. Hear me.” Once again the quilava nodded, smiling lightly.

The winged mightyena flicked his wings out, “I expect you three to be strong and brave while you’re traveling.” He looked to the three who shared his wings and tentacles, “Don’t forget you’re my kids…and that means you don’t let anyone mess with you or your friends.”

The lone male of the 3 rolled his eyes, “You don’t need to tell us twice…I’ll mop the floor with anyone stupid enough to pick a fight with me.”

The floatzel smiled, “Just don’t go picking fights yourself Mako.” She turned to the other buizel, “Blair…try to stay somewhat calm. And Derra…keep an eye on your brother…make sure he doesn’t do anything to get himself hurt.” The winged poochyena girl nodded, smiling happily at her mother.

The buizel girl sighed, “Come on come on! I wanna go now…there’s just so much out there to do…I can’t wait I can’t wait!” she giggled excitedly. “Adventure! Love! Romance! Dancing! Songs and legends!”

That was reason for this gathering. The eight parents had gathered to see their offspring off. Their kids had wanted to go out into the world…see what their planet had to offer. It wasn’t a surprise of course…they had been the same. In fact…the reason their children had wanted to go off on their own travels was because they had heard so many tales of their parents’ exploits. Overcoming armies, led by vile and twisted monsters…standing against odds that greater than any mountain. Of course the young ones knew that it wasn’t all glory and victory…one of them had stood in defiance at first…fighting against the others…before succumbing to the good in their heart and fighting with them rather than against them.

And, by far the most somber story…being that one of them had died. By the hand of an evil monster, one of them had been slain…then brought back from the dead to fight his old friends.

But those tales were long past now, the parents had since settled down, intent on raising their families and living together as a big extended family. And those bounds shone through in their children, who weren’t just friends…they acted like siblings.

The houndoom sighed, “I guess you guys should get going. Remember…don’t do anything foolish. And never forget…you’re family…no matter what.”

The kids all nodded, all giving their parents one last hug, before they turned their backs to their old home…and set out into the large world. Leading the way was Azur, the blue houndour smiling big as she walked along the path. Flint was just beside her, silent save for the shuffle of his sword on his back. The others were following, quiet themselves, as the mood of their departure weighed heavily on them…they would no longer have their parents around…they only had each other…but…that would be enough.

As they left the tree line of the forest, Azur took a sprint forward. “Alright…time to show the world we’re just as good as our parents!”

The others stood behind her, looking out over the world before them. The bold statement had raised their spirits, plastering smiles on their faces; they were confident they could live up to that boast. Mako crossed both his arms and tentacles, “Standing here and talking won’t do much oh fearless leader…we need to get moving…and to do that we need a destination.”

Rein nodded, sparking up, “I’m eager to go myself…but where will we go. It has to be a place where the people…especially the ladies…can see I’m such a great and impressive Pikachu.” He grinned, “And when they see me in action…poof…they’ll be falling over me.”

Cryst rolled her eyes at her brother’s actions, “Well…we could…” she spoke softly, which quickly brought forth a call for her to speak up, which made her blush, “Umm…well…maybe…we could go to…one of the places…our parents went to?”

Blair grinned, “oh yeah! That sounds so cool! We should so totally do that! Hey! How about that place where that one snake guy was!? What was his name…potochi? Munochi?”

Derra giggled, “Orochi, Blair. And that does sound kinda fun.” She looked to the others, “Orochi did make our parents a big name…” The golden furred poochyena said with a cheerful tone, happy with the idea.

Mako scoffed, “Not our mom and dad Derra…remember…dad was still a big asshole at that time. And mom wasn’t anywhere in sight.”

Derra nodded, “Point Mako. But…still…Koshi castle could be a fun place.”

Taze raised his paw, “umm…do we even know where Koshi castle is?”

“I know…mom and dad told me…since that place was so important to them.” Flint spoke out, quickly calling the attention of all the others. Flint’s previous travels with their parents had made him an object of respect…more so than Azur. While the houndour had indeed been present during the adventure, she admitted that Flint had done a lot more than her. The absol continued, “But…mom and dad said the castle collapsed down to the ground after Orochi’s defeat. I doubt we’ll find much.”

Azur nodded, “Maybe…but it’s the best we can do right now. I’m sure we’ll find something when we get there…maybe even before.” She smiled, “Come on! We’re going to the ruins of Koshi castle! Grave of the once mighty Orochi!” She raise one of her paws, and pointed toward a direction, “Onward!” Flint rolled his eyes, adjusting her paw’s direction by 90 degrees…toward where Koshi castle was. Azur cleared her throat, “like I said…Onward!”

The houndour quickly took off, forcing some of the others to run after her. Flint and Mako were the only ones who didn’t go running, choosing instead to go at a leisurely trot. Mako shook his head, “Idiots.” Flint remained silent, looking to the horizon with a subdued expression on his face. He knew that they wouldn’t face anything like what their parents had fought…in fact they most likely wouldn’t fight any major evil whatsoever. But they would still face challenges…and that struck fear into his heart. What on earth would happen when he came upon those challenges…what would he become in the eyes of the others.

“Flint! Mako! Hurry up you slow pokes!” Azur called out, standing on her hind paws, waving at the two of them, prompting them to move faster…slightly.

In a dark room, in a stronghold, somewhere in the world, stood several figures. Two of the figures were tall, one of them long, most of the body across the ground. The last figure was small in comparison to the others. They all stood before another, this one sitting in a grand throne. The long one spoke, “You called usssss massster?”

The figure in the throne spoke in response, “Yes…the time has come at last. The preparations are complete…and we can start moving. As such…you lot need to get to work on specific tasks.”

One of the two tall figures spoke up, “Yes sire…what do you need done?”

Upon the throne, the figure gave a malevolent smirk, eyes shining, “A few things need to be done actually.” His cackle echoed out in the room, the low chuckles of his followers adding to the chorus. The vile melody of laughter left the confines of the room thanks to a high window...allowing the mass of soldiers outside to hear the joy from their leaders.
Besieged
Chapter 2
By Mecha-Mightyanador

Azur stretched out, rising from the ground. She looked to the sky, seeing the first rays of sunlight piercing through the forest from the horizon. There was a faint mist around the spot where the group had chosen to sleep for the night. Azur walked around the area, stretching out her legs as she checked on everyone. She was the leader of this group after all, so she had to make sure her little group was all good and fit.

As she inspected her little party, she noticed that Flint was awake. “Morning.”

He rose, stretching, “Same.” He slipped into his sword sheath, using the mouth strap to make sure his blade was secure on his back. As Azur sat down to scratch at an itch behind her ear, “How long do you think it’ll take us to get to Koshi castle bro?”

Flint shrugged, sitting to wait for the others to wake, “I don’t know. We’ve never been there, so we have no idea how far it is…all we know is the direction, and that’s only thanks to mom and dad.”

Azur nodded, “Yeah. I hope they’re okay.” She looked in the direction of their home, “Those guys always seem to get in trouble.”

A yawn alerted them to another of the group awakening. Cryst stood up, scratching at her neck, turning to see the eldest in the group awake, “oh…morning guys.”

Azur smiled, “Morning Cryst. Hey, you’re smart, how long do you think it’ll take us to reach Koshi.”

Cryst thought about it, “Well…going off what our parents’ said…I’d guess…maybe 3…4 days.” She closed her eyes, trying to put all the facts together from what the stories they had heard. “Yeah…3 or 4 days.” She would have added, ‘as long as nothing comes up.’ But she knew that was a sure fire way of making something happen.

Flint looked around, “Misty this morning.” He exhaled, shutting his eyes, taking in the quiet atmosphere of the forest. He loved the silence of morning, the mist gently moving across the ground. There was just something about the stillness that made the mornings so perfect. His eyes opened upon hearing the fidgeting and sighing of his sister, making him roll his eyes.

Azur sighed, walking back and forth, looking to the others, wondering when they’d wake up and resume their trip to Koshi Castle. She was tempted to wake them up, but that would make her a bad leader, so instead she had to wait…and wait…and wai...she turned when she heard a few of the others waking up. Mako and his sisters Blair and Derra were rising from their sleep, all three stretching out their wings and tentacles. The shiny poochyena turning to her siblings with a smile, “Morning Blair. Morning Mako.”

The male buizel grunted in response, walking over to a nearby berry bush to eat his breakfast. Blair giggled, rushing over to eat up too, “Oh I just love these berries.” She began to happily starting munching, as the other joined them in feasting. As the group ate their fill, Taze and Rein joined them, the Pikachu striding forward, “You know you guys should have woke me up. The stunning heavy hitter of this group needs to eat if he’s going to keep you all safe.” The chu quickly began eating. Blair swallowed what she had in her mouth, “Why do you think Mako and Flint are eating?”

Rein frowned as the others, short of the two Blair mentioned, started laughing. The chu’s ears fell flat, as he mumbled while eating up, “You’re cruel Blair.” The buizel just giggled, feeling quite proud of herself, before looking to Azur, “So, how long will it be before we reach Koshi Castle anyway?”

“About 3 or 4 days from the looks of it.” Azur looked toward the horizon where the ruins of the fortress rested, “Wonder what the place is like.”

Mako grunted, gulping down the last berry, “We’ll find out when we get to the damn place. Since we’re all done eating, let’s move out. I’m getting bored just standing here. The others all nodded, heading toward their destination. As they walked Flint looked about, finding something peculiar. The mist wasn’t dissipating, in the slightest, and it even looked to be getting thicker.

“…I don’t like this.” Flint spoke out, looking around at the mist that had become a fog. “Do you guys here that?”

Rein perked his ears, trying to see if he could hear anything, but all was silent except for them. “I don’t hear a thing.”

Mako nodded, “Exactly…where are all the locals. This place shouldn’t be so damn deserted.”

Flint was ready to grab his blade, “Something must have scared everyone off. We should be on our guard.” The others all nodded, as they proceeded forward, eyes and ears keened. Flint was leading the march, constantly scanning the area as he was taught to do, ‘Focus in on the slightest disturbance, analyze it, and quickly judge it’s threat…all in the time it takes to take a step forward.’ The words rang in his head, his muscle tensing, waiting for the slightest hint of danger. He was ready to strike.

A crack loudly rang out in the silent fog, the mass of mon looking about for the source. Flint had gotten the direction of the noise, but he couldn’t tell what had made it…his view was blocked by a tree. Another crack, which quickly became a crackling, and his eyes went wide, “MOVE! TREE!”

The tree that had blocked his vision was the source of the noise, as it slowly fell towards the group. Flint’s warning gave them ample time to get out of the giant plant’s path though. As the group scattered from the descending wood, a shadow in the fog ran. With a loud thud, the tree had landed on the damp earth, and thankfully nothing else. Azur stood up shaking herself of any dirt and dead leaves, “Whew…that was close. You guys okay?” she looked around, but heard nothing, “Guys?” she looked around, feeling an unpleasant feeling in the pit of her stomach. “Guys!? Where are you?”

Taze walked into view, “Umm…I’m here.” He looked around, “I don’t know where the others are.”

Azur looked around the tree, afraid someone had been squashed, but she saw no one. “What happened to the others?”

Taze went a little off into the fog, “I don’t knoWOAH!” He grabbed at a tree root, “Help!”

Azur’s ears perked, rushing for the quilava, skidding to a stop on the edge of a steep slope. Taze had walked off, not paying attention to the ground at his feet. “I think I know what happened to some of them.” She helped pull Taze up, “You okay Taze?”

The quilava nodded quickly, walking away from the cliff quickly. Azur shook her head; he was being a bit cowardly, getting so scared from a cliff. She walked up to him, bumping her side into his, “Don’t be such a scaredy skitty. It was just a little drop. Come on, let’s keep moving, I’m sure we’ll meet up with the others if we reach the end of this forest.”

Taze nodded mutely, looking at the ground as he walked beside her…though staying behind a bit, his face significantly warmer than before. Azur kept her eyes peeled, scanning left and right, “don’t let your guard down Taze…something else might happen.”

Taze nodded mutely again, forcing his up to keep his eyes peeled for anything problematic. He found it hard to keep his eyes from lingering on Azur though…and how great a leader she was. She always had an aura of courage and confidence, never letting a slight issue daunt her. He realized that the heat in his face was growing, so he forced his attention on watching their flanks, since any one would be a good spot to attack.

Azur’s ears were perked, waiting for the slightest hint that someone was nearby, be they friend or foe. Since she wasn’t too sure how well Taze could handle himself in a fight, especially given how he looked so scared of a near drop, she figured she’d be on her own in any battle. No biggy though, she was experienced, no way anyone could be as tough as the foes she’s faced already. Even with protecting Taze, she’d still be able to kick any butt that had the gall to try something on her watch.

Flint grumbled, standing up after his tumble down the slope. Looking around he saw that Blair and Cryst had joined him in his tumble down. “Blair, Cryst…you guys okay?”

The two slowly got up, mumbling after the fall. The tentacle and winged buizel nodded after a bit, “Yeah…I’m okay. Just a bit shaken up.”

Cryst nodded in agreement, looking around for the others, “Where’s everyone else?”

Flint scanned the area, “They must have avoided the drop we took.” He looked up the slope, unable to see the top through the fog. “I don’t know if we can climb up this…so…” he looked in the direction of Koshi castle. “We’ll go this way. I’m sure we’ll find the others if we get out of the forest.” The girls nodded, and followed him as he led the way. He didn’t want to mention that he was worried what would happen if they or the other groups encountered who had caused this silence…and most likely the tree’s fall.

Their trudge through the fog was filled with silence, an unsettling silence that Flint didn’t like. The girls kept an eye on their sides, sharing vigil on their backside, helping Flint keep watch for any potential danger. Cryst was worried about her brother, hoping he was okay. “Don’t worry Cryst. Rein isn’t THAT dumb. I’m sure he’s fine.” The poochyena looked to Blair, seeing the buizel smile before returning to look around for potential trouble. Cryst nodded her head, going back to her watch.

Rein coughed repeatedly, spitting out some water. “Just my…*cough* luck. I leap into the stupid river.” After the tree fell, Rein, Mako, and Derra had ran to one side, unfortunately their path took them directly to a river, which the promptly fell into. Rein was so caught off guard he nearly drowned, had Mako not helped him out of the water.

Derra patted the pikachu’s back, helping make sure all the water was out of his system, “We got caught in it too.”

Rein looked to her, “But you and Mako can swim.” It was a fact, a side effect of having a floatzel mother, and a mightyena father who loved swimming almost as much as his mate. The 3 winged pups of the 2 of course were bound to swim…quite well.

Derra rubbed her head with a tentacle, “I guess you’re right.” She helped him stand up.

Mako grunted, looking around their location, “I don’t see the others.” He looked towards the distance, “Come on. We’ll find them by the time we leave the forest I’m sure. I just hope I can find whoever tried to drop that tree on us.” He made a fist with his paw while his tentacles flickered.

The chu nodded, “I hear that. Jerk has some pain coming for that stunt. He’ll soon learn why you never mess with Rein!” he started walking, “I’ll lead the way.”

Mako rolled his eyes, “Idiot.”

Derra smiled at her brother, “Than why did you save him?”

The buizel gruffed, “You would have done it anyway.” He strode behind the electric type, casting his eyes all around to make sure nothing was going to take them by surprise. Derra did her part too, keeping an eye on their surroundings and looking for any shadow in the fog that might betray who was trying to do her and her friends and family harm. Rein kept his eyes focused on where he was going, to avoid walking into another river, but his ears were primed for the slightest noise that would betray his foes current position.

A strange creature sat upon throne, made out of a large rock that once rested on the area. It looked out, tapping its fingers against the stone throne. It was waiting for the intruders into its domain it had discovered earlier to arrive. It didn’t have long to wait, its eyes piercing the fog to see that the trespassers had gathered just ahead.

Azur gave a small sigh of relief upon seeing familiar faces coming out of the fog, “Guys…glad to see you’re all okay.”

Flint nodded as the others hugged and spoke of their own relief. “Yeah. You guys find who tried to crush us.”

Mako shook his head, “No. Coward probably ran when he missed.”

“Coward? I’m no coward!” Flint immediately turned to face the source of the voice, and was shocked by what he saw. “I’m ruler of this realm! And you lot are intruders! For such transgressions, you must be killed!”

The thing that was currently speaking to them had the head crest, flowing purple main, and twin tails of a suicune, but it’s arms were distinctly machoke short of a human skin tone, and the legs were distinctly sceptile like, once again with a human skin tone. The creature looked like a human, but with a conglomeration of pokemon parts.

Mako glared, “Who the hell are you?”

The creature snarled, “I am your doom!” He rushed towards them. The group quickly split apart, dodging the charge and taking positions for the fight. Mako rushed in first, using an aqua jet to try and get a hit. The abomination leapt back and over the group, slamming down to the ground, shifting up the damp earth. It than quickly went after Flint, bringing its large fist down onto the dark type, “Die!” the limp buried itself into the ground, but Flint had leapt away, drawing his sword and quickly retaliating. Before he could close in to strike though, the creature looked up, opened its mouth, and unleashed a hydro pump. The attack sent Flint tumbling backward, sword embedding itself into a tree.

As it pulled its arm out of the dirt it quickly spun around to stop a water pulse from Blair. “Weakling!” It went forward, a dynamic punch aimed straight for the buizel. As it closed the distance, Rein erupted from the ground, an iron tail connecting with monsters chin, stopping its attack and making it stumble back. Rein quickly got away to avoid a counter attack. “Rat!”

Rein sparked, “What did you call me!?” He unleashed a thunder bolt, the abomination able to stop the attack with a chop of his hand, before opening its mouth to unleash an aurora beam. Rein cried out, blasted away and sent tumbling along the ground.

As the creature smirked, Mako appeared behind him, flipping forward to unleash a sonic boom to the back of the things skull. Before the thing could turn though, Derra came in fast, blasting shadow balls as she flew by. Azur took advantage of the monsters distracted attention, coming from behind with a flamethrower attack, Cryst assailing the abominations front with a dark pulse.

The creature growled in pain, going to a nearby tree and ripping it out from the ground. “Crush you all!” he swung the tree, the attack barely missing several of the group. The attacks pushed everyone back, the creature smirking as his weapon brought their attacks to a stop.

Taze ducked under one swing, looking toward his foe, before giving a small nod and moving right in front of him. “Hey! Ugly ass! Try and stomp me!” The others looked at the quilava like he had gone insane. The monster just laughed, lifting his tree up and then brought it down like a hammer. Taze closed his eyes, focusing.

When the tree hit the ground, a large section of it was blown apart, the top of it flying away. The creature stared in shock at the untouched quilava, “What the!?” Taze opened his eyes, which were glowing the blue glow of a psychic type. Before the creature could register what it was looking at, it was blasted back, a psychic blast knocking him through a tree, and into his throne, crushing the stone.

As it slowly rose up from the ground, it was met by a wall of attacks. The strike created a small explosion, sending the monstrosity tumbling across the ground. The fog began to disappear rapidly following the barrage, as Flint grabbed his sword, and prepared to deliver the finishing blow. Azur held her paw out, shaking her head, the look in her eyes pleading her brother not to do it. Taking a few breaths, he nodded and sheathed his blade. Azur went up to a safe distance from the thing, “Let this be a lesson. Start being nice or we’ll come back and mess you up even worse.”

She looked to the others, motioning for them to follow her, “Come on guys. Let’s get out of this dang forest. We’ve already lost a lot of time thanks to this jerk.” She and the others started to leave. The creature glared after them, getting up and quickly closing the distance they had made, fists raised to crush them one by one. Flint glared, and quickly turned, taking his blade and slashing up into the monsters body. When gravity said the absol had to come back down, he did so by slashing again at the creature.

With two gaping fissures in his body, blood streamed from the wound. The monstrosity fell on his back, coughing up blood. “Im…possible…I was…”

Flint spat, cleaning his blade off and moving to join the others. “We gave him a chance. He didn’t want to take it.” The others, except for Azur, just stared at the corpse. Even Mako couldn’t really wrap his head around the sight. They had all grown up on the tales their parents told…where death was a very common sight, and for some of them and unwanted one. But…actually seeing a dead body, blood pouring from its wounds…it was…strange.

While the others stared at the body, Azur looked to her brother. “Come on guys. Let’s get going.” Flint called back, quickly snapping everyone back to attention, and slowly they moved forward. As they eventually settled back into the travel formation that was most comfortable, Taze asked the question that had lingered in the back of everyone’s heads since they first saw the abomination. “What…made that thing? Do you think…he was a part of Biogen?”

Biogen was a distinct possibility after all. They had been a group their parents fought, which loved to tinker with the genetic makeup of pokemon and humans, blurring the lines between the two. Biogen had been the first threat that their parents had faced together, and it was thanks to them that Taze existed and looked the way he did, his parents being unable to produce offspring normally. Mako, Blair, and Derra also owed their appearance to Biogen, their father having been…one of the evil group at a time.

Cryst nodded, “It makes sense…only Biogen could do something like that.” She nodded again, “Plus…it’s not like our parents could destroy everything Biogen made.” The others all nodded, deciding that Biogen was the only logical conclusion. No one else knew how to engineer DNA so well.

In a dark throne room a human approached the shadowy figure, who was sitting upon the chair the room was named for. “What is it?”

The human bowed before his master, “My lord…I have a report about subject 245-067-254.”

The shadow figure nodded, “Ah yes…the one with the suicune DNA. What about it?”

“Apparently, someone or something killed it. Its life signs have dropped.”

The figure leaned forward, “What could have killed it?”

The human shook his head, “I have no idea my lord. Readings say that there was a moderately intense battle. That’s why I brought it to your attention. I think it would be best to send a scout team to find out what happened. I would also like to have the specimen retrieved to dissect it.”

The figure nodded, “Very well…dispatch the team immediately. I want to know what are earth could have destroyed something so remarkable.”

The human chuckled, “Please my lord…maybe if those fools were still doing this…he would be remarkable.” He turned, “But under you leadership…what Biogen did was child’s play.” The human took his leave of the room.

The figure sunk into thought, ~Defeating a creature with the power of a legendary isn’t an everyday occurrence. Someone of immense power had to have killed it. This means…that individual…or individuals may well be a threat. I can’t take any risks…not now. I need to know who on this world could possibly do such an act…and then act accordingly to destroy them.~ A cackle began to ring out in the room.
Back to top Go down

Example for the rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Library-
Jump to: