First topic message reminder :
It's like the game "Challenge Sane" but this time around, this is more interactive and everybody gets to play.
So here's the rules:
- Person A gets to think of a Pokémon.
- Every certain number of guesses, person A gives out a clue. After one guess, person A give one clue. The next clue will be given after two guesses, then after three guesses will the turn guess be given. The fourth clue and beyond will only require four guesses each to unlock another clue.
- Clues can be as vague or as specific as they can be. Just don't make them too vague to the fact that no one could guess this.
- Whoever guesses Person A's Pokémon pretty much win's the game and we can say that it's his/her turn to be "it" now.
- So, right after the last needed amount of guess for the next clue and Person A forgets to post up a clue for a total of five days, anyone's interested can assume the position to revive the game.
- Have fun!
- You can only guess after another player guesses to make everything fair and not become a two player game.
So yeah, since I made this I get to be Person A. Let's start off with an easy one.
Hint one: Fangs