Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bother Bother~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Bother Bother~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once again bored, the ever-entertaining Keyami had decided to head somewhere for the knowledgeable, figuring it was time he learned a few things. Aahahah I kid. Keyami was actually there to go annoy the heck out of the Pokemon who were there. There being the library of course. So, he walked into the relatively small building and spotted his first victim. Creeping up on the Ralts, Keyami prepared himself with his favorite type of lame prank; Silly string. Of course, using silly string in a library wasn't one of his brightest ideas, but, again, nobody said that Keyami was intelligent. Anyways, Keyami then jumped out in front of the quietly reading Ralts and proceeded to spray silly string all over the innocent Pokemon. He then began laughing uproariously, clutching his sides and then quieting down when he received a violent 'SHHH.'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 am

"Oooooh!~ BRBK loook!" As the duo walked (well, was dragged in Akuroma's case.) into a clearing, the darkness grew lighter. The light appeared to be coming from patches of mushrooms, an unearthly blue luminescent light. However, it made the clearing and the waterfall shine beautifully. "Wooooah."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 am

"Wow...amazing," Akuroma said in awe, the eerie blue glow almost seemed as if the two were underwater instead of in a forest. Akuroma kneeled down at one of the mushrooms and examined it closely, "No book talks about these, I'll have to write about them when we get home," he said, already committing the mushroom's appearance into his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 am

Keyami nodded distractedly, padding up towards the waterfall. He blinked in awe. "Welp. Totally not magic," He deadpanned, looking completely uninterested. "Oh well, at least there are mushrooms~ Oooh I wonder what they taste like..."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 am

"If they're showing them selves like this they're either poisonous or very nasty," Akuroma said, "Only a poison type could eat them if they are poisonous." He stood up and walked around, "There's not much to this place, and I don't see any item, maybe a local pokemon took it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 am

Keyami pouted. "Awwh. Well, let's look around a little BRBK. Maybe we'll find something!" It appeared that jinxing yourself was very common during this mission. Although in this case it was a good jinx. If that was even legitimate. "Speaking of looking around, look what I found!~" In this case, what Keyami had found was a different way of viewing the waterfall. That is, you could view what was behind the waterfall.

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Akuroma walked toward Keyami, "Alright, that's different, hm...maybe Shadowhue forest was made to protect whatever's inside that cave," Akuroma theorized. "Though I'd love to explore it now, we have so few items. Maybe we should quickly make a map so that we can leave the forest, get supplies, then come straight back," he suggested, sifting through his bag for paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Keyami thought for a moment. Honestly, he wanted to charge right in. However, there was a nagging voice in his head that was telling him that Akuroma was correct. That voice was the only common sense Keyami possessed. So he nodded. "Alright~ I wanna be prepared for this." Keyami was wiggling about as if he was electrified and couldn't possibly keep still.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 pm

"Alright, and don't worry, you'll be able to bite and scratch all the bad pokemon you want when we come back ok?" Akuroma stated, he found some paper and began drawing a map of the Shadowhue forest. It was amazingly detailed, he had noticed several minute differences in the forest as the two traveled and marked them all down on the map. When he was finished he noticed something peculiar, "Well, whatever's behind the waterfall used to be visited, it looks like there used to be a road to it, but it's been long gone," he said, rolling the map up and placing it in his pouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Keyami watched as Akuroma drew the detailed map. "Hmm. Sounds spooky~" He grinned and stood, turning back the way they had come. "You're lucky that you're with me, BRBK~ I can see pretty good in the dark." He led the way to the edge of the clearing before turning his head and grinning another wicked grin. "Geronimo!" He plunged into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls-
Jump to: