Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

WIPEOUT The RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

WIPEOUT The RP Empty
PostSubject: WIPEOUT The RP   WIPEOUT The RP EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:49 pm

WIPEOUT The RP WipeoutUS-82226

Wipeout is a TV show aired on ABC in the USA and I think BBC shows it in the UK. Basically, the show is about contestants who try to go through a large obstacle course suspended above water, and sometimes mud. The contestants have to make it through three rounds with the fastest time to get to the infamous Wipeout Zone for the chance to win 50,000 US$ and in the UK, I think it's 500,000 euros. I got the idea to rp this show after playing the game based on the show. So anyways, I'll be covering the American version of the show in this rp, and as such I will be the decider of what obstacles will be chosen, and the order of who goes when. In this retrospect, I will also be rping the hosts, John Anderson and John Henson. I will need one more person to rp Jill Wagner.

Signup template:

Username: (Your name on the site.)
Nickname: (sometimes people go by a nickname, for example a Jock could go on the show and have the nickname Most Likely to Succeed.)
Body Type: (This is just so I know what obstacles to choose.)
Nationality: (Just so I know what version of the show you know. I might also have another person host the Total Wipeout version.)
Back to top Go down

WIPEOUT The RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIPEOUT The RP   WIPEOUT The RP EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 pm

I call the announcer/commentator. But can I make it an OC? And the American version is technically the North American version. They host it here in Canadia.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

WIPEOUT The RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIPEOUT The RP   WIPEOUT The RP EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Just a point but to avoid confusion for others in the UK it's called Total Wipeout to avoid confusion with an earlier British TV show(which i've never seen, this was me checking on wikipedia), and the prize money is £10,000.

Yes, in the UK we use pounds and not euros |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

WIPEOUT The RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIPEOUT The RP   WIPEOUT The RP EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm

alright, X3 Now, thanks to reena for the correction of the prize money in the UK. ^^'
Back to top Go down

WIPEOUT The RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIPEOUT The RP   WIPEOUT The RP EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Actually can I just be the commentator just posting my half of the conversations?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIPEOUT The RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIPEOUT The RP   WIPEOUT The RP Empty

Back to top Go down

WIPEOUT The RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: