Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Where have i been

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gelius

Gelius

Poké : 80
Location : Location - Portugal, but you may find me in Great Canyon

Where have i been Empty
PostSubject: Where have i been   Where have i been EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 3:55 pm

I have been quiet on the forums. I know it. But i feel like i must update you all why i have taken a silent, unwarned hiatus.

1. I needed to reinvent myself and inspire myself. I needed to improve my writting skills.

2. I have taken new interests and my focus has been split.

3. I have dealt with some minor descents in my own wellbeing. Thus also meant i have been trying to improve myself. Become a better person. It was some sort of break for mental health, which is why i limited myself from comming here and potentially cause a mistake

4. My life has been a storm. I moved, i have college to pay, and my family severly indebted, which not only limits my free time, but also tanks our morale. Add that to our dog becomming crippled, and our daily life is a headache. Last time i had an actual break was more than a year ago.

5. I felt like i wasn't contributing much.

6. Writer's block regarding to PMD Related content.

7. A few projects of mine took my time.

8. My laptop was non-functional until 2 months ago.

Am i comming back to the site? Not sure. When i do so? Also not sure. It may happen, but i can't really tell you when and under what circumstances, because not even i myself can answer that.

So this has been a hiatus. And it still will be an hiatus. I guess the main take i got from this hiatus is that life in reality is extremely cruel. And will do whatever it takes to beat you down. Or in my case lately, it's the case.

My deepest apologies if i let anyone down these months.
Back to top Go down

Where have i been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Temporary Leave, Departures and Returns-
Jump to: