Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Winter Festival 2020 - Event

Go down 
+11
Mada
Gelius
Digizel
southpawXlegacy
Frebedor
Scypho
SuperSquirtle23
Blade12
StarDay
Venusian
Solilo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Winter Festival 2020 - Event  Empty
PostSubject: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:23 pm

Welcome to the Winter Festivities!

During winter’s dawn, Saint Nick the Delibird comes out to hand out gifts to those who have the Christmas spirit. However, the traditions of the PMD world differ from the human world. Here, one doesn’t choose what they are going to get, but what others they know will receive. So join us while you still can in this celebration and share with our fellow users your best thoughts and wishes while Saint Nick does the rest!

These winter festivities will be familiar to those who have already taken part in previous holiday events, but we have included a little something new which we hope you will enjoy!

❆ Winter Festival Gift Exchange ❆

During this event, each user will have until the 27th of December to choose a gift that another user may find useful from a list of items. On the 28th of December, all the gifts will be randomly shared among those who have also chosen one.

The list of gifts will be kept secret until everyone receives their gifts on the 28th! Any attempt to reveal what you have chosen may result in your present being taken out of the pool and instead randomised entirely. We hope everyone enjoys what they receive!

The following is the list of items available to be chosen as a gift for another user. You do not need to provide the item yourself, merely choose something from the list below to be added! If an option has been chosen many times, we may limit the number of them being given out. To prevent your only chosen option from being invalid, please choose up to two additional options as backups. Once you know what your chosen item is, and what your backup choices are, send a PM to @PrimordialPrim on this site or a DM through Discord.

Winter Festival Item List

• Exclusive Item* x 2
  • 1500 poke
  • Gummi of receiver's choice(except Wonder) x 10
  • Oran Berry x 15
  • Sitrus Berry x 10
  • Joy Seed x 1
  • Ability Capsule x 2
  • Reviver Seed x 7
  • Evolution Items of Receiver's Choice x 2
  • Mysterious Stone x 1
  • Golden Ticket** x 1
  • Special Ticket*** x 1
  • Strange Ticket**** x 3
  • Status TMs of Receiver's Choice x 3
  • 90 base power or below TMs of Receiver's Choice x 2
  • 90+ base power TM of Receiver's Choice x 1
  • Pack-O-Status

Aspear Berry x 10
    Persim Berry x 10
    Pecha Berry x 10
    Chesto Berry x 10
    Rawst Berry x 10
    Cheri Berry x 10
    Lum Berry x 10

• Pack-O-Weather

Hail Orb x 10
    Rainy Orb x 10
    Sandy Orb x 10
    Sunny Orb x 10

• Pack-O-Singles - Receiver's choice of 3

Violent Seeds x 5
    Encourage Seeds x 5
    Vanish Seeds x 5
    Quick Seeds x 5
    Vile Seeds x 5

• Pack-O-Party - Receiver's choice of 3

All-Dodge Orb x 5
    All-Protect Orb x 5
    All-Hit Orb x 5
    All-Mach Orb x 5
    All-Power-Up Orb x 5

• Pack-O-Rolls

Trawl Orbs x 5
    House Orbs x 5

* - The item is guaranteed to match the user's characters in some way, but is not of choice. Under normal circumstances, they are found from boxes only.
** - Allows a starter pokemon in their secondary stage, and other eligible pokemon, to learn either Water Pledge, Fire Pledge or Grass Pledge depending on their type.
*** - Allows a fully evolved starter pokemon to learn their respective starter exclusive move[Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon] and for pokemon who can learn Draco Meteor to learn it.
**** - Used at the dojo for various services / items including becoming a move tutor.

❆ Winter Festival Treats! ❆

To keep things fresh, we’re also offering some new, festively themed items! All users may select one item from the list. The only restriction is that each user can only choose one item during this event, although you will be eligible to receive another item in future winter events. In short, it’s a choice between some new season items. ‘Tis the season of giving after all!

To claim which item you would like from the Winter Festival Treats all you need to do post in this thread claiming whichever one you have chosen!

Winter Laurel Crown

This lush crown can wrap around a Pokémon’s head around the ears or be worn around the neck like one would a scarf. It is said to carry the spirits of winter’s bounty to those that wear it.

WORN ITEM: When worn, reduces the cost of rolled berries to 0. The first time in a thread that a Berry would be consumed, it is not consumed (This includes uses like Natural Gift)

Baked Chestnut Bag

These pastries are soft, nutritious and delicious. When kept inside the bag, they always seem as if they have been freshly baked. Watch out! The spiky exterior is NOT edible.

CONSUMABLE (ONE USE): Cures status ailments of all chosen members of a thread and grants them +15 energy. The chestnut shell bag can also be used as a thrown item.

Mistletoe Badge

It is said in the legends of old that those whose eyes meet under a piece of mistletoe become compelled to show affection to the other. This badge designed in the image of the plant causes those to whom it has been shown to be sent into a trance where they will find themselves in that very situation with whoever carries it!

ACTIVE ITEM: Removes the cost of a single rolled Pokémon and inflicts the “Infatuation” status on them, if possible. It can’t target bosses or event targets but can include genderless Pokémon. This effect can be used 20 times in total and only once per roll. Once the item has lost all of its charges, it becomes a vanity item.

(NOTE: This effect doesn’t have to make the target act “flirty” or “romantically attracted” to the user, and can instead manifest more as affection to the target. This can be from childish friendliness to edgy acceptance. Do not write something that makes you or your writing partners uncomfortable)

And with that, let the winter festivities begin!

Last edited by Solilo on Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:24 pm

❆ Changelog / Updates ❆

20th Dec: Edited the Baked Chestnut Bag description to clarify that the spiked chestnut bag can be used as a thrown item.

❆ Winter Festival Gift Exchange Results ❆

@southpawXlegacy - 1500 Poké from @Venusian
@Digizel - Ability Capsule x 2 from @Axia
@Shield - 90+ base power TM of Receiver's Choice x 1 from @StarDay
@Mada - Joy Seed x 1 from @blade12
@Axia - Reviver Seed x 7 from @PrimordialPrim
@Solilo - Pack-O-Rolls from @Coaster
@StarDay - Mysterious Stone x 1 from @Scypho
@Arestortle - Joy Seed x 1 from @Solilo
@Gelius - Reviver Seed x 7 from @Frebedor
@PrimordialPrim - 1500 Poké from @Arestortle
@Keeogree - Strange Ticket x 3 from @southpawXlegacy
@blade12 - Evolution Item of Receiver's Choice x 2 from @Gelius
@Scypho - Mysterious Stone x 1 from @Digizel
@Coaster - 90 base power or below TM of Receiver's Choice x 2 from @Shield
@Venusian - 90 base power or below TM of Receiver's Choice x 2 from @Keeogree
@Frebedor - 90+ base power TM of Receiver's Choice x 1 from @Mada

Last edited by Solilo on Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:49 pm

Claiming the Winter Laurel Crown! Happy holidays. ^^
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:08 pm

I think I'll go after the Winter Laurel Crown for myself, ehe. Happy Holidays, y'all.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:15 am

Claiming a Laurel Crown for use in the future. Happy holidays to everyone.
Back to top Go down
SuperSquirtle23

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Totes claiming the Baked Chestnut Bag! Happy holidays, guys!
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:28 am

Happy holidays, gang! I'll have a Mistletoe Badge myself
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:28 pm

I'm very much leaning toward the laurel crown, but does using that mean my characters can't use their joy ribbons?

EDIT: Claiming a Mistletoe Badge

Last edited by Frebedor on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Poké : 3680

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:06 am

I'd Like the Mistletoe Badge, personally. It sounds quite useful in a pinch.

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Heyo, haven't posted in a while, but I figured I'd make a return for the festival, and maybe stick around a bit more who knows? xD

Laurel Crown is what I'd rather take myself.

@Frebedor - I'm pretty sure you can't wear both Joy Ribbon and the Crown. You'd have to choose one or the other per thread, I think. But I would definitely lean more toward the Laurel unless I'm eager for something specific~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Gelius

Gelius

Poké : 80
Location : Location - Portugal, but you may find me in Great Canyon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Winter Laurel Crown, sir vouz plait. (Sorry for the butchered French.) That's what i intend to claim if that's fine with ya.
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 12:51 am

I'll have a Winter Laurel Crown, please! Happy Holidays to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 9:01 am

Nabbing a Winter Laurel Crown for myself c:

@Frebedor As Digizel stated you can only use one per thread so you could use it instead of a joy ribbon on a character that does not yet have one, or switch it out for it, but not both at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Keeogree

Keeogree

Poké : 920

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:03 pm

I’ll be taking the Laurel Crown, thank ya very much!
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:58 pm

I shall use the power of the Mistletoe Badge wisely.
With it, no Pokémon will resist the urge to pet the Sandslash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Festival 2020 - Event    Winter Festival 2020 - Event  Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Festival 2020 - Event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next