Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dark Complex

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

The Dark Complex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Complex   The Dark Complex - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

(OOC:):

[Energy: 31 - 20 (Dungeon entrance cost) = 11]

Yigo tore down enough of what it looked to be the ceiling of this new area with a Crush Claw, planks falling onto the cold stone floor, and allowing the faintest moonlight glimmer to become the first to breach inside. The Sandshrew followed soon after, dropping down from above and, after bracing the landing to avoid making much noise, he observed his surroundings.

Ruined didn't make this place justice, as dusty books, pieces of parchment, metal tools, and clothing of various kinds and utilities laid about. Cobweb cut any corners and covered in a thin layer much of the debris while the landing from above already had caused a small cloud of dust to spring like a Paras releasing spores at Yigo. The only benefit of this place was that it lacked the moisture of the misty hill, something that was already about to get Yigo to catch a cold or worse.

Yigo's ears rose, avoiding to sniff about for the moment due to the dust, but they were unable to sense anything. It's as if there was no life inside this hall. No wind that could disturb any light material, no flame that could flicker or breath that brought warmth to this chamber as lifeless as a grave.

At least, this all meant that the coast was clear and that it was safe for Deimos to enter. Yigo waved at the entrance he made for himself "It's safe" he whispered before continuing the examination. An old and worn ladder was the best mean of getting out that Yigo could find around, in case it was necessary, but it had also led his eyes into a much more disturbing discovery. Claw marks, on the walls, floor, gear... No bloodstains yet but this may mean that the explorers won't be alone on this one. What had happened here?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Complex   The Dark Complex - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:59 pm

Yigo had forced Deimos to approach him, to take care of him as he usually does. It feels embarrassing and demoralizing. The rodent clenched his teeth, wanted to complain about this. The decision to distract the Magnezone was the correct one, yet it felt unfair that the results were the same as always! The gap of debts kept piling up, causing Yigo to shiver, his ears low while he took the berry in between his paws and bit into it. Once he gulped something and was able to, at least, get on his haunches, the shrew stared at Deimos "Why are you asking me?" He wondered, not that confident in his abilities and especially not in his planning "You know how to act b-better than I do"

The effects of the berry were starting to become apparent, his weakened leg regaining its strength, its wound closing slowly healing back up and the pain going numb. There were still the signs of a hit there, but it didn't get past that. No shock, blaze, or frost ended up spreading further than the affected region "Thanks, Deimos..." He thanked him, continuing to take a bite of the berry until there was no more of it. Since Yigo had a snack before arriving in the dungeon, he wasn't hungry at all "I-I don't think I know anyone that knows how to heal, and Radar..." He thought of his Murkrow friend, imagining him being the target of the various electric type attacks, shaking his head "I don't know anyone"

Yigo got onto all fours and walked hesitantly for a few steps. The moment of rest allowed him to test his motor skills, noticing that he could walk alright "We should go back" He pointed with his nose to the corridor from which they have arrived into the cafeteria and sighed, making an effort to, at least, not appear panicked and demoralized. His ears slowly raised and his head turned to Deimos "A-At least you'll have something to write about. And here I thought that the part with the dragon was going to be the most interesting event... hehe..."

He paused, wanting to see how Deimos took this attempt at calming his own nerves "You have the lead. I'll watch our backs" he commented, allowing Deimos to lead the retreat.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Complex   The Dark Complex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:42 pm

Deimos nodded quietly at the Shrew as Yigo began to get his strength back, having not a single thought in his mind about any kind of debt for helping someone. Exploration isn't a children's game which you use to win favors or debts off other people, it's entering the unknown with intent to discover and learn more about the dangerous world. Debts? Favors? That was the entirely wrong mindset for a proper explorer! Regardless of the situation with your partner during an exploration, supporting each other without hesitation is a must! If a companion is wounded, you back them up and help them recover. If someone's under attack, you back them up! Resources belong to the Team, not just an individual, using the team's resources to help each other shouldn't incur any form of favor or debt, it should be a completely natural response!

"You still have a strong nose even when injured. Though i'm leading and have my senses, i'm not omniscient. It's entirely possible for you to detect something that i might miss." Deimos explained with a simple nod, before moving quietly sweeping up the items he'd found earlier. Even if it was nothing major, supplies were always valuable.

"You don't need to worry about not knowing about anyone that can help. Even though Rainfront is afflicted at the moment by the manually created quakes, we shouldn't rush. We should only return when we're properly outfitted for this region. We have plenty of time to find help later on." Deimos spoke calmly, not wanting to push the fellow too hard. Radar didn't seem fond of the Absol after all and healers weren't too common if you didn't know where to look.

He elicited a soft chuckle at the remark about having some interesting matters to report about, nodding in response. Quietly sweeping up a few more old documents that had been scattered throughout the original hallway, Deimos nodded, before he began advancing back the way they'd entered. Though it might need them to stack some things to get out, it was better than trying to dig their way through an entire hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Complex   The Dark Complex - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Complex
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2