Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Powar's Energy: 20 - 10 (entry cost) = 10

Powar's Bag (click to open)::

Concern.

That was going through the mind of the Turtwig as he heads into the Forest that was namely more risky than his past ventures. Then again, he had more confidence in his capabilities, even if they hadn't grown much. In the time Powar hadn't been out in the world, he had been studying, learning even more about himself, and aiming to make things work what he had, even if he didn't have a full set of moves.

In his studies, or, namely, his free time, he had reread older news articles and scriptures trying to find an escape from mediocrity. Of course, a true escape, a living prophecy, was written in clear print, supposedly spoken by his own role model, a being called Arceus, who aimed to banish darkness and make a land where all could coexist and understand each other.

According to his readings and interpretations, the last ally in a line of recruits against not just the status quo, but a land of total freedom and chaos, lies behind the falls in this very forest, held captive by less savory Pokemon. If he could somehow free the mystery Pokemon, he could finish a story that would have a happy ending everyone could live with.

In the meantime, he'd page through his limited possessions in his shallow bag, knowing the risks he'd get into by entering this unprepared. Then again, did he really have the time or patience to do more? Powar donned the Heal Ribbon he obtained in Pecha Forest, as a personal treasure, and kept the stone that now bore a semblance to himself, faintly glowing with stripes of emerald and brown in the translucent stone, stowed in a pocket he could easily access in case he needed a quick boost.

"Well... It's now or never..." he'd shakily say to himself as he continued to venture into the forest. Whether he'd come out in one piece was a concerning question to him, but he knew better than to completely doubt himself. If he didn't push this now, what would stop the Giratinists from ending any chance at peace and even consistency?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:39 am

As expected, there was more than disappointment on the grass type's end. Even if he felt upset, Powar was too nice and polite to call Yigo out on the matter. Moreover, he seemed to want to change the subject, which Yigo appreciated greatly. The Sandslash nodded to the proposal and was ready to set out on a gathering run, turning around and looking back at Powar as if asking to be accompanied without speaking a word.

The silence wouldn't last for long as whatever stories there were already about the war sparked Yigo's curiosity. He's never heard of the conflict, not directly despite having indirectly participated in it more than once. Could this be related to the shrouded skies?"I've only known two Greater Beings. I used to see them in the sky every day and every night but due to these cursed clouds, finding the Sun God and Mother Moon is a complicated task. I hope they are okay..." Yigo paused, longing for them to be alright. They had been his only company during his first year away from his mother, sometimes being the only willing ears to his insecurities "I've heard of others as well, but I don't know who is fighting this war. Could you tell me more?"

It shouldn't be all that distracting to have Powar bring Yigo up to speed, not overly so. Yigo's most developed sense was still his sense of smell. Besides, seeing as how a grumpy belly leads to a more focused mind, there's no way they'll end up empty mouthed from this.

PrimordialPrim carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EXNzH2C , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 A2N2aCt , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EXNzH2C , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EXNzH2C , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 MMgUbQF , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 P6v4XNN , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 YOElphF , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 IQ07z5m , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 A2N2aCt , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 DiBuFAd
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:48 pm

Powar's Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) + 1 (Heal Ribbon) = 2

Powar didn't even need to be requested to join wordlessly, as he was already set to follow the Sandslash in his travels. When the talk of Greater Beings continued, he took the opportunity to explain, gently, of course, the full story while searching for food on a near-empty Belly. "Oh yeah, Solgaleo and Lunala, the Greater Beings of the Sun and Moon. There are a bunch of Greater Beings, a pantheon if you may, with various levels of importance and authority over their fellows. At the top is the one credited for creating the basis for all we know, one known as Arceus. He's known as the one that seeks the best for all, yet his polar opposite was birthed in the process of Creation, the lord of Chaos known as Giratina, he who seeks total freedom with no consequence or consideration. Those two started this Holy War against each other, the former seeking to banish the darkness and make a world where all can get along and none get left behind, and the latter sending away any sign of order in the world to make one of complete and total freedom. Jumping in the middle, trying to keep things as they are, is One Who Is One Many, the Greater Being of Balance, one called Zygarde. I know it's a lot to take in, so I'll leave it there for now."

Arestortle carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 L4KtVu7 , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 PSNEk7U
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 12:37 am

[Energy: 22 - 23 (Encounter Costs after Stamina Band reduction) => 0]

This overview of the mythos of their world kept Yigo fascinated, if not interested. The young Sandslash had never doubted the existence of Solgaleo and Lunala since any pokémon could see their impact, but those apparently weren't even the most important among the gods? At least it did answer where the world came from if that proved to be Arceus's doing. As far as Yigo understood it, the war was supposed to be a conflict between this creator god and the god of chaos, Giratina. The third-party would have been a being of balance, wanting to preserve the current status. If that was the case, Yigo could see points for and against every warring faction. As a nomad, freedom is his greatest asset as Yigo was not tied to any town or any Pokémon for the time being, and Yigo surely didn't want to give that up anytime soon.

The wish to keep everyone along would avoid the unnecessary brawls between criminals and guild members or the police, leaving the fighting exclusively as a means to have fun or to know each other better to those who can't easily express themselves with words. Lastly, Yigo could understand that this balance gave great opportunities and that many Pokémon would just want the dark clouds gone.

With a nod, Yigo agreed with Powar's sentiment but didn't necessarily want him to stop  "I've never known that there was so much..." Yigo's tail started to wave lightly. The explanation was interesting! "You should tell me more when we set up camp...! If you'd like to, that is"

Soon after, Yigo picked up some scent in the air. The citric aroma of an Oran Berry. Standing in place, he sniffed around until he could pinpoint the general direction and approximate location and beelined towards it "I think I've found something!" and, sure enough, there was that distinct blue-skinned fruit inside some berry bush near the road! Some feral must have forgotten about this one when gathering themselves. Coming out of the brush, Yigo showed Powar his findings "We are not going hungry today"
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 2:01 pm

Powar's Energy: 2 - 2 (rolls) = 0

Surely enough, a small red Berry caught Ares's own eyes. A Cheri Berry, known for its spicy profile and curative effects toward Paralysis, if Ares was not mistaken. With a sweet berry, and a spicy berry, knowing the sprout of a Cheri is as important as the berry itself in creating a full flavor profile, the makings of a simple-yet-effective curry could come into play. "I mean, the stories of the Greater Beings have always had a place in my heart. At the same time, I'd hope we don't go hungry, with all of this food we can manage to find. All this anticipation and nervous feeling is working up my appetite... How does curry sound?"

With what was left of Powar's mental energy, he looked back at the holy war he was fighting and considered things. The world wasn't as bad as he had originally thought, not if Yigo's second impression was doing anything for Powar. Even if Zygarde reclaims the world as-is, he could still find his own happiness and his own company, if only having to look a little harder. Even if Giratina conquered all sources of order in the world, and all were free to steal, harm, and kill without consequence, how many would actually take Him up on that opportunity? Surely not 100% as long as Powar existed, and Yigo seemed too kind to want that much freedom for himself.

His goal still lied in cleansing all darkness from the world, and ensuring that all could be appreciated, cared for, and loved. Yigo had seen too much harm, and had nearly given up on love himself. It was too much to not get noticed by the Turtwig's heart; his entire evolutionary path's biology was a life story about kindness, so he wasn't about to let this Pokemon-in-need go without, even if it would cost him a large amount of material possessions and possibly harm Powar in the longer term.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 2:34 pm

A Cheri and an Oran. The prospect of a nice meal was starting to look more than possible. If Yigo remembers well, the spicy cherry could be made into some nice curry, and spicy food is something Yigo was in the mood for "It sounds amazing!" When was the last time Yigo had eaten food that was not merely cooked over a fire or... raw? Needless to say, his excitement was more than genuine.

CLICK

Yigo looked down for a moment, the patch of dirt below him shifting into metals blades, spinning below metal bars that caused a rising gale that pushed Yigo away from the floor. The Sandslash dropped the berry the moment the trap triggered just so it doesn't get squashed and curled his body into the shape of a ball. Fortunately, Sandshrew and Sandslash can endure crashes without any issues, to the point that Yigo often throws himself off of great highs without damaging himself as long as he's curled in that ball shape. And the crash came, the spiked ball rolling out against a large sturdy tree not that far from where he had stepped on the trap. The impact caused many bird Pokémon perched on its branches to fly away, startled.

Not even groaning, Yigo curled out of his protective form. He found himself lying on the ground and on his back, looking up at the ruckus he had caused, then trying to find Powar through the darkness of the dungeon "I'm fine!" He assured to the grass type, right before a berry fell right onto his chest. This... had ended up being beneficial, somehow. By poking and prodding it, Yigo managed to tell what kind of berry this one was "I even found the berry that has your name! I hope it wasn't from one of the Pokémon above..."

Just like that, Yigo rolled to his side, got back onto all fours, shook his body and brought the berry back to Powar "I don't know if stepping on that trap counts as good or bad luck" He commented, still smiling as if this had been nothing serious at all.
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Powar couldn't help but chuckle at how casual the Sandslash was reacting to his own misfortune, shirking it off like it was nothing. The charm Yigo showed, his own comfort and the ability to find a way to laugh at any situation... it felt eerily familiar, almost as if he echoed Powar's own emotional state when he feels comfortable. Making that connection even made Powar feel more comfortable, more capable of calling Yigo a friend even if that call may not ever be mutual. "Feels like I'm the one getting blown away now."

As far as "the berry with [his] name on it" was concerned, Powar was simply confused. He was no pro at berries, and Chiron's mention of there being... was it sixty-two different kinds? only made him feel more lost in the matter in general. He'd shrug it off, not even knowing that a Rowap Berry was a real kind of Berry or noticing that the shrub-looking Berry right at his feet was even a Berry of its own. "Hey, I wouldn't worry myself breathless here. We've got a few kinds of berries, we've got each other, we should be fine for now. And if it really comes down to it, I have a last resort... to put it that way."

A hint of concern snuck onto the otherwise happy and carefree face of the Turtwig... They were here to try to save the world, end the misery, and even if they were only here to be buddy-buddy, they were in a Mystery Dungeon. Who knew what would happen if they got themselves into a battle? And, yes, Powar had the mysterious and rare stone he received from a Delibird last holiday charged with a bit of power and on his person, but would this power surge he'd only heard of in urban legend called Dynamax be enough to save not only his but Yigo's tail as well?
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:56 pm

The day was getting better by the minute. The morale of both Pokémon was so high that not even this setback had disillusioned them in any way. As Powar put it, they had everything they needed and more. Apparently, even he had some last resort available.  For a moment, Yigo wondered if Powar had a Z Crystal of his own as well or even something more impressive like the megastone an acquaintance of Yigo owned. "I would have been fine with just the first two" Or maybe with just having each other. Yigo's heart couldn't tell at the time. Adventuring with Powar was a lot of fun.

A familiar, fruity scent reached Yigo's nose. Looking down, Yigo noticed the figure of a very impressive berry, one that was thorny and smelly. Looks like Powar was on a row. With his paws, he picked it up with joy "Hey! Good one. I love this berry" That bitter scent made Yigo's stomach agree with him entirely. Just holding it made Yigo hungry, his belly rumbling unapologetically. The two of them better find a place to start cooking already before Yigo can't handle it and starts biting away! Fortunately, Yigo had heard that there was running water nearby. If that happened to be a river, they'd be all set to settle down for the afternoon "Follow me. I think I know where we can start cooking"

The area was, in fact, a small clearing close to a river that was neither deep nor too wide. Yigo could jump across if he tried and Powar could walk into it without getting more than a couple of inches of his legs wet. Not much else was remarkable about it. It just needed some work to be a proper camp!
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:47 pm

"More berries I didn't know existed... There was a Totodile on campus that mentioned something about sixty-two-or-so kinds of Berries, and I only know like... ten?" Not that he cared much, he was simply chuckling all this off; he just wanted to feel good, and he had never felt this good before getting to know Yigo like this. It really was a shame that his life was so shambolic up to this point, so he was taking every victory he could along the way to helping everyone.

In the meantime, though, there was the matter of staying happy, or at least content, which would be impossible without filling his Belly, which although wasn't upset was still talkative at this time. The beginnings of an answer to that dilemma would come quickly, as the obviously experienced Sandslash leads the obviously inexperienced Turtwig to a small riverside clearing... though, it wasn't what one might originally have in mind when thinking of a river. It was a good surprise, nonetheless, and the clearing would be a good place to rest up for a while, take a few deep breaths in the limited fading sunlight, and get into the zone and ready to do real heroics either later that night or the next day.

"This is good. You really know your stuff."
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 11:25 pm

As Powar imagined, Yigo was experienced in dungeoneering. That didn't mean that he didn't take flattery. Powar liked the place! This means that Yigo can leave the berries he had collected on the ground and start working on that curry "I'm glad you like it, but it could be better. Wouldn't you like to see rather than perceive?" Yigo put it like that, he himself interested in getting some fire to light up the area and to be able to cook "Give me a few moments, I'm going to gather some branches so we can have some warm fire to call our own"

Without the ability to Cut his own kindling, Yigo was forced to search around for any decently sized branch he could get his claws on while not leaving the area of the camp. Forests do have those in ample supply, making Yigo's objective a breeze to complete, returning back to the area in two to three minutes of time. Now that the fuel is ready, Yigo dug out a small hole in which to keep the cooking fire, similar to those that were in the Food Tech classes, and will leave a few branches apart to feed the fire in the future.

Let there be light!
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:06 pm

It was definitely a point to be made, seeing as the day-dwelling Tiny Leaf Pokemon could barely see a thing in the darkness, that they needed to get some source of light. Of course, seeing as they also wanted to cook a tasty meal, the best way to crush two Berries with one stone was to create a fire. Powar let Yigo set off with a nod, and then took the time to observe his--no, their--ingredients; there were so many flavors that were assembled in one place: The sweet and aromatic Oran Berry, the spicy and delicate Cheri Berry, and two other berries the Turtwig didn't know too well- though that Berry that seemed more like a shrub than a Berry seemed to be not just familiar but a personal favorite to the Sandshrew he temporarily called his... partner? Ally? Friend?

Just as Powar was beginning to think about recipe ideas, possibly more complex dishes, Yigo was already back with his ample (albeit "all-in-one") supply of firewood. The expert adventurer also had some equally impressive survival skills as Powar soon realized, watching the Sandslash dig a makeshift fire pit and proceed to set the fire alight, and his eyes with them. "You... you're amazing! All this stuff you know about how to set yourself up not just to survive, but thrive... Finding Berries, making and finding shelter... even creating a fire pit! It's... frankly... a miracle I could meet you again." Tears of joy crept out of the Turtwig's eyes, knowing that he'd never be quite as good as Yigo, but to have him as an ally would mean he wouldn't have to be.

He knew that his end of the bargain would have to be upheld soon, but perhaps he could loose some emotions he's not had in a very long time prior to entering this makeshift outdoor kitchen as Chef Powar Ovenshire... at least, that's what Sunny always called him when he was cooking back at home.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:25 pm

All that praise for the work of the Sandslash... It meant a lot to the young one's heart, making him visibly blush was as he laid down on the grass, watching the flames flicker. This time, however, there would be no darkness hiding his blush, nor was it to cover his partner's tears "T-Thanks... It's..." How could Yigo answer the praise? He was in a lack of words, his eyes entranced in a gentle smile with the Turtwig, seeing him happy for being there together.

Awkwardly, he laughed a little and covered his eyes "Y-You're too nice! If you keep it up..." Yigo took a pause, his heart warming up to the grass type. After taking a deep breath, he got up on all fours and decided to sit down by the Turtwig's side and embrace him from the side, embarrassed yet helplessly devoted to him "... y-you are truly doing your best to have me see a friend in you. If only... if only I was sure that you'd..."

Realizing he may have gone a step too far, Yigo released Powar of the embrace and contented himself with laying down by his side and stared at the fire once again, his tail still swishing in pure you. That thing never fails to be honest with Yigo's feelings "Uhm... S-Should we go back to cooking? Hand me anything that you need sliced or diced"
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:00 am

The blushing, now fully visible to the Turtwig, only enhanced his smile further and brought out a soft giggle. When that Sandslash went in for an embrace, Powar leaned in... This was as much for Yigo to feel love as it was for Powar. "Hey, no worries. Lemme tell you, I play a lot of Ultimate Shadow Lugia and am still a bad liar. I won't cheat on you if I have literally anything to say about it."

All things considered, Yigo still broke the embrace of his own embarrassment. It didn't take an Alakazam to know that Yigo had so many broken pieces that they might not even identifiable as the remains of a broken heart, so if Powar was going to be able to warm up to the fellow, it would take effort, and likely effort over time. Fortunately, his mind was snapped back to reality with the prospect of using his culinary skills. He didn't need a school curriculum to teach him when he had an experienced cook for a mother, and so his skills were higher up.

A decent while passes, though time is much harder to tell in a forest that is perpetually dark, as Powar and Yigo work together as well as they can to create from a crop of basic ingredients a rather tasty batch of curry. Such are the wonders that come with culinary experience. Powar wondered to himself if he might have the experience to at least help out at the To-Goat Cafe from time to time whilst looking at this dish that he happened to be able to create. Of course, all things considered, he literally had two left feet, so much of the credit here went to his partner. "Nicely done, this looks good! Some spiciness, sweetness... The bitterness of the... Bushi Berry... was a welcome addition as well for a well-rounded and tasty dish. Thanks for making this for us." He practically ignored the fact that he was a major contributor as well with his culinary skill, even if it wasn't quite as hands-on at points.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:14 pm

[Energy: 0 + 10 (Food containing Oran Berry) = 10]

So it was that Powar and Yigo got to cook the curry. While the grass type watched the brew and balanced the flavors, Yigo cut some of the ingredients and watched the fire. The result has been a great team effort that had left them with a proper meal! It was satisfying seeing it all to completion, even if it wasn't something professional "We did it together! Don't just credit me for this" Yigo smile and was about to get a clawful of the stuff for himself before he gazed at Powar with a tongue sticking out of his snout. To accompany that, his stomach growled. Sure, the Stamina Band diminished the growing hunger but this was a sensation brought up by the scent of the meal. It was plainly put, amazing!

Without further ado, Yigo took a share of the meal and went at it. Sure, Yigo wasn't refined but he tried to not make a mess even if it was hard without fingers... or napkins. A few stains were inevitable but he could always sweep that off with the back of his claw. The glitter on his eyes became starry and brighter. The feeling of a warm meal was something to remember, especially one made with his own claws. What would Mille say if she saw her two students achieving this on their own? Yigo reminisced about his school days before returning to reality "I'm sure a lot of Pokémon would pay for a bite of this..." Yet it was his, and Powar's.

With his belly satisfied, Yigo sat down and rested a claw on his chest, rubbing his stomach, satisfied "Don't forget about storytime. I'm looking forward to it"

---------------

ooc: I'll use the Berry Yigo had in his bag. Powar can use the one rolled for energy purposes.
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Powar's Energy: 0 + 10 (Food containing Oran Berry) = 10

Powar had a similar reaction to the curry that Yigo had to remind Powar of their common effort toward... But in his own way. What Powar saw was his own self-growth, and more-or-less independence: at least enough to work with a peer instead of a full-on superior like Sunny. Sure, Yigo had put on a few pounds and looked nothing like his former self, but Powar could still only see the Sandslash as a youth like himself.

And now he could take the time to recover and fill his belly a bit... and not a moment too soon did he start to graze, and then practically inhale the curry. He had expected so much worse from this curry, but here he was completely satisfied... and refreshed, too, to an extent.

Of course, the joy was only amplified when Yigo reminded him that he "had" to tell some stories about the Greater Beings of this world. "Right, how could I forget? The thing is... there are easily two dozen of these Beings in existence, or at least were at some time. Nowadays, most Pokemon don't even catch a glimpse of one outside of hasty sketches made in books. All most have are theories about their existence persisting in subtleties like the shoreline that is also the warfront between the Beings of Land and Sea, Groudon and Kyogre, and the age-old stories that might not even be true. But... the news is probably more true, right? Even if it involves the plots and desires of three of them?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: Arestortle has accepted and used the berry offered by Prim as Yigo on Powar's behalf.))
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 1:04 am

Yigo listened attentively to what Powar was explaining. Knowing more about the deities that governed the world had always been interesting to him if only to appreciate some phenomenons that he had found during his travels. Now that Powar mentioned Groudon and Kyogre classing amidst the shoreline, the nomad was reminded of the geysers on the eastern lands. Yigo wondered if that was a battlefield too where, as opposed to the sea where there's ground below the water, water was below the ground and could even surface up momentarily!

"I admit that I haven't heard the news all that much..." Due to his lifestyle, Yigo had trouble getting his hand on the rumors. Then, Yigo smiled. He had some legends to share as well if Powar was interested "But I've seen a lot during my travels. Amidst the swamps, a green and white Pokémon capable of flight with a flower on their head... or a giant of white stone whose steps tore through the earth roaming the forests before my home desert!" Yigo smiled with pride. He had seen many awe-inspiring things "And we are about to head into another adventure... I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous..."

Yigo looked away, tapping the floor with his claw before noticing that no light was piercing the treetops anymore. The sun must be setting, being the fire the only thing keeping the area illuminated. Tossing one of the last branches into the fire pit so it doesn't die out yet, Yigo looked at Powar and asked what may be an important question "Do you want to explore during the night? Or do we keep telling stories and wait until the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next