Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oh dear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luckynumberthe13

Poké : 0

Oh dear Empty
PostSubject: Oh dear   Oh dear EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Good afternoon, my name is Lucky. If it isn't obvious I love pokemon, it's been a huge part of my life ever since I can remember. I also make LOTS of art, (if you're interested in looking at my work, you can ask me for my Instagram)
I am also very into writing and learning languages. Right now I am learning Russian and ASL.
I also love bugs and arthropods, specifically tarantulas. If you're curious my favorite species is the grammostola pulchera.
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

Oh dear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh dear   Oh dear EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:20 am

Hey, Lucky, welcome to the site, we’re all glad to have you here! My name’s Temp, I’ll be your greeter for today...

Pokémon has brought a lot of us together if you couldn’t tell, we’re all RPing on a Pokémon site after all...it’s been a big part of all our lives, I feel. Or, at least, it’s a safe assumption to make. ‘^^

I’ve been roleplaying on here...hm, almost going on two years now? I can show you the ins and outs here if you want or give you a little semi tour where I talk about what you can do here if you’d like, or just answer any general questions you may have like; How do I start RPing? How do I get my starter Poké to be able to create my first character? Or, y’know, Just any questions at all.

Also, you like bugs, huh? I know someone on here I can recommend for you to meet who also likes bugs themselves; M33ithropod. They’re a bug enthusiast as well and their top three favourite bugs are Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches, Giant Wetas, and Whipspiders. Now, I personally don’t know a lot about bugs myself...but I’d always be open to learning a little bit about them if you ever want someone to talk to. If you want an intelligent bug conversation, though, definitely seek out M33ithropod.

Anyways, that’s it from TempGuardian, your Unofficial Mystery Moderator, welcome to the site and if there’s anything I can help you with, just hit me up~

(P.S. That is so cool you’re learning Russian and ASL. Do you know any other languages or plan to learn any more?)
Back to top Go down
luckynumberthe13

Poké : 0

Oh dear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh dear   Oh dear EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:53 am

thank you lots temp. Only language I know is english, however I have lots of plans to learn multiple languages, like japanese and french
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

Oh dear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh dear   Oh dear EmptyThu May 14, 2020 8:59 pm

That’s really cool! Also, sorry for taking so long to respond, got a little busy but, meh, I’m able to reply now.

But, yeah, I wish you the best of luck in learning Russian, ASL, Japanese, and French. (Wow!)

~TempGuardian, Unofficial Mystery Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh dear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh dear   Oh dear Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh dear
Page 1 of 1