Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

H e l l o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M33ithropod

M33ithropod

Poké : 0

H e l l o Empty
PostSubject: H e l l o   H e l l o EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:34 am

Hello there...I am not really a new member, as I've been quietly lurking here for quite some time now. I enjoyed reading the stories and threads. Now that I have a bit more time on my hands, I am going to try and get involved with my own characters as well, and maybe make some friends on this site. I think that would be nice.

I go by Kira, both offline and online. Some things about me...I like to draw, read, collect, world-build, build model kits, write, go on outdoor adventures, card games, bike, and I really like science. Some niches include anything Nintendo, fantasy RPGs, Warframe, Moomins, Gundam, and Tokusatsu...which is genre of Asian film that involves works like Godzilla, Ultraman, and Kamen Rider, to name a few.

Oh, yes, and I really like bugs...arthropods, creepy crawlies...I have some of them as pets. If you have pictures of bugs I will gladly look at them.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and may you all have a excellent day. :}
Back to top Go down
GoldenSpiral

Poké : 5000

H e l l o Empty
PostSubject: Re: H e l l o   H e l l o EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 4:14 am

Hello to you, too. I'm also a new fellow taking advantage of his sudden...boost in free time. Being new is awkward for me, so I'm happy to see that I at least don't have to go it alone.

To be perfectly honest, I treat bugs with a certain level of ambivalence. I think I've made peace with the ants and hornets around my house, but I think flies are a total pest. Please don't hate me. I can however admire that there's an intricate world out there that we often gloss over due to the difference of scale.

All in all, I hope you enjoy being on this site, and I look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
M33ithropod

M33ithropod

Poké : 0

H e l l o Empty
PostSubject: Re: H e l l o   H e l l o EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 5:02 am

Ah, I understand this feeling of ambivalence. Ants and hornets are pretty fascinating creatures, and flies...although, yes, they are quite annoying sometimes, are still fascinating...in their own little unique ways...

I look forward to getting to know you, as well! Thank you for welcoming me. ^^ Not being alone while branching out into a new community is indeed appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H e l l o Empty
PostSubject: Re: H e l l o   H e l l o Empty

Back to top Go down

H e l l o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: