Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I suck at titles.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathenus

Mathenus

Poké : 440

I suck at titles. Empty
PostSubject: I suck at titles.   I suck at titles. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 4:20 pm

Well hello whoever is reading this, Mathenus the the name, sucking at introducing myself is my game. I recently got a weird want to both write and play Pokemon mystery dungeon, so this is fulfilling both those needs. You're literally the first place that shows up on Google when entering mystery dungeon RP, good enough for me.

It's been a while since I've last done something like this so don't judge too harshly if I mess up a bit. Always looking to improve so that's it. Pretend I said some great end paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

I suck at titles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suck at titles.   I suck at titles. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 12:25 am

Welcome to the site!

I've donated your starter poke so you should be able to get started.

Honestly it's still weird for me that our site is the first result for pmd rps on google xD I hope you enjoy your time here in our little community though ^^

If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or another member of staff or join the discord which is linked in the quick bar c:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

I suck at titles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suck at titles.   I suck at titles. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 1:42 am

Heya, welcome aboard! My name’s Venus. I have a fox. I’m looking to improve on my writing too, so it sounds like we have that in common - maybe I’ll see you around sometime~
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

I suck at titles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suck at titles.   I suck at titles. EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 am

Heyloo. Most of you probably didn't know that I actually stumbled upon this site after following a "Topics Like This" link from the species list on a werewolf/vampire/other RP board to the Banned Species list on this board.
Enough about what happened 9 months, ago, though. I'm PowarTheTorterra, and I play (though not as much as I should) Powar the Turtwig. I'd love to fill my empty thread slots with more stories, but time will have to not be a concern should you choose to play with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I suck at titles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suck at titles.   I suck at titles. Empty

Back to top Go down

I suck at titles.
Page 1 of 1