Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New to Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

Poké : 540

New to Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: New to Town   New to Town - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a long journey from Rainfront town Emmett finally makes it to Grassveil town excited to join the guild and start out on his adventures. upon first arriving he encounters a older pokemon struggling to carry their groceries and graciously helps them. After doing so he introduces himself and states hes here to join the guild, he gets a 'your a good little pokemon' and thanks the elderly pokemon and is on his way. Takes ten steps and remembers that he doesn't know how to get to the guild. But figures he will ask someone else to not bother the elderly pokemon he has helped any further.

Several hours later.....

Emmett is quite upset with himself he must have helped a dozen people by now but continues to forget to ask for directions, now wondering aimlessly through the streets. A bit lost but there are no other pokemon in sight, he begins pacing trying to back track to recollect how he ended up lost like this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 7:30 pm

'Loren' let out a small, relieved sigh as Tusk finally turned around, the little dragon giggling despite the tear trickling down his cheek. The back-up plans for what he would do if the little comedy routine failed faded in with the rest of his thoughts, soon vanishing just like the problem they had been thought up for had. Instead of continuing to work on them he let his focus wander over on Tusk's explanation and Emmett's following monologue, seemingly about everyone messing up sometimes and all that jazz. But he had entered a rather long line of examples of his own screw-ups and... he didn't look particularly chipper while doing so. As he went on, the Seedot was starting to feel bad for him, and considered butting in to stop the gloom parade, but ultimately refrained from doing so to avoid cutting him off and being rude. Instead, he waited for the Poliwag to be done reciting his list, then grabbed his chance as a certain part of the sentence gave him an opening.

"Yeah, I ran into a wall earlier today, kaka..." he added just after Emmett had prompted it. It had been a lie, but... not saying anything would have felt bad, and he struggled to come up with anything else he could say. He had lied to an officer and almost robbed Tusk, but those two screw-ups were of course off the table for his blissfully unaware friends.

After the paladin had urged them to resume their little adventure to the guild, 'Loren' gave a quick nod. "Yeah, wouldn't wanna get locked out or something..." He turned back to the building he had been admiring before, and began leisurely strolling toward the entrance, where a Hoothoot on a perch eyed them curiously through bright red peepers.

"And don't worry, Tusk!" he piped up as he walked. "You won't manage to ruin our dreams just like that. It'd take some more effort than just accidentally screwing up a thing or two or causing some problems, y'know? Dreams are sturdier than that. So it's nothing to mope over. Chin up!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Poké : 440

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Tusk wasn't exactly sure if what Emmet was telling him was true... The small dragon wasn't exactly talking about those little screw ups like embarassing himself. More those that would make a bad reputation out of him as guild members!

Oh but despite that, Loren's own response was more reassuring, since he would eventually learn from his mistakes... messing up once or twice the same thing won't be THAT big of the deal...

"Y... Yeah you're right, I shouldn't be... too worried about messing up... they musn't penalize us for doing something wrong... once... Especially if we're new...!"

Regardless looking at the guild still seems pretty stressful. But it'll be better once they get to the receptionist. ....However he would rather want to be the third in line inside, he certainly didn't want to be noticed, not too much at least... And once inside, unless he specifically, was asked, he would stay really quiet, staying close to Emmet and listening to him!
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

Poké : 540

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:29 pm

The trio enter into the guild building, while getting a good stare down from the Hoothoot sentry, who looks especially hard at 'Loren', and make their way into the main foyer. Where there are a few pokemon sit on the stump like chairs. Confusingly there is no 'receptionist counter' in sight but determined to join Emmett walks up to the closest pokemon, a leavany, sitting alone reading a book and then asks.
"Excuse me ma'am, could you please assist me? Me and my friend here (pointing to tusk) are looking to join the guild, could you point us to whom we need to speak?"

looking up from her book the leavanny starts,
"Well aren't you three the cutest things I've seen today."
she squeals with excitement, composes herself slightly.
"Sure I can help you out darlings, we need to go see the assistant guild-master whom I believe is still in the mess hall. You sweeties can follow me I'll take you to him."

Emmett quite happy to hear this states.
"I thank you dearly madam, please lead the way."

"Well aren't you the cute little courteous one."
she blushes, closes her book gets up then gestures to follow her while saying.
"Well then this way sweeties."
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 10:11 pm

"That's more like it!" 'Loren' laughed after Tusk said they should not worry about messing up. The Axew definitely seemed to be doing better now. Alright, maybe they could manage wrapping up this whole guild shebang before the evening was over after all! Then he would not have to make the choice on whether to return as their guide later or not. A slight spring appeared in the Seedot's step as the trio entered the guild, and the Hoothoot's piercing gaze was met with eyes closed the way one would when smiling when it locked on to him. It still wasn't like he disliked being with Emmett and Tusk. He simply could not trust himself to make good decisions, that was all. If they were going to be guild members and he was going to hang around them as a friend, he would have to develop some decent self-control first. Doubting that would happen anytime soon, he was glad to be done with his guiding mission before anything went wrong.

'Loren' looked around the lobby as they walked into it, his pupils repeatedly sliding all the way to the side in his eyes before flicking back as he scanned over a long line of portraits hanging on the wall. He inferred they must be former guildmasters. His big, black eyes sparkled a little as he studied them. How honorable they must be! As he heard Emmett's voice, he realized he had frozen on the spot and hurried over to the other two, rejoining them shortly before the Leavanny the Poliwag had been talking to could look up and delight in how cute she thought they were.

Apparently they would be going to the mess hall to meet the assistant guildmaster. The Leavanny led them down a tiny flight of stairs, so few that 'Loren' considered just jumping over them, but they were being guided and he thought he should act decently. Impatient or not, he calmly moved down the four steps. As they arrived at the first floor, the bug walked straight to a door opposite to the bulletin boards.

"Well, we're here. He should be right inside, dearies. If not, I'm sure you'll find him someplace near. Best of luck!"

'Loren' wasn't sure if he should be saying thanks or not. He was not the one who was going to join the guild, as long as all went according to plan. That luck would sure come in handy, though, so he gave her a thankful nod nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Poké : 440

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:50 pm

Tusk remained silent for now, letting Emmet do all the talking for as long as possible... It shouldn't be that long though, considering the fact that the two will have to see the guildmaster's assistant! That pokemon will most likely ask things that only the concerned one can answer!

The Axew reacted in a special way after being called cute by the receptionist... Being called such things always gets him all warm inside and jolly... but it also gets him a bit embarassed! He wasn't used to being called cute, and so he simply looked surprised, then hide his blushing cheeks with his hands, closing his eyes for a bit... Mumbling under his breath...

"C... Cute...? I don't hear it much... feels... nice though..."

He then shook his head, getting back to his senses to follow her along with the others to where they needed to go next! He really was curious about how was... that assistant, wether he's nice or not... something he feared to ask... He'll see that with his own eyes, or if Emmet asks that question himself!

Arrived at their destination, he thanked the Leavanny for the help, letting the Poliwag enter first...

"Th... Thank you miss! You're... so kind...!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Town   New to Town - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Town
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5