Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb Empty
PostSubject: Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb   Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Lumina Energy:49 - 11 = 38
Items:
√Stamina Band
Charge Tag - Subtract 1 Energy from every other pokemon rolled as well as raises Special Attack**
Trawl Orb (4)
Oran Berry (3)

The day was just dawning over the brightly-colored forest, wild bird pokemon chirping in the trees above the canopy of what was known as the Fallen Leaf Copse. To those who were explorers and tourists, the Fallen Leaf Copse was a wonderful place to explore and find plenty of odd things, as well as fight the native wildlife, gather experience to enhance one's own skill and perhaps reach that elusive point that one needed to evolve, perhaps? It drew many a pokemon, and perhaps that was why Lumina the Ninetales found herself here in the Copse this early morning, clamping several signs in her jaws, stacking them oh-so-precariously on top of her back, having them tied down by a Flaaffy, loosely, mind you, so that she could take them out later without much problem!

She nodded to the Flaaffy and the Mareep that stood next to him. "Thank you, kind sirs," she said. "I'll do my best to post the signage in places where they make sense."

"As long as pokemon don't keep getting lost!" the mareep cried out. "I'm sick of acting like some Shepard for lost pokemon!" he said.

Lumina nodded in understanding. "I understand, sir. I'll make sure these signs get posted where they're visible." she said. She set out along the path, and buried her face in her Wonder Map. "Not sure what good these signs will do in a Mystery Dungeon but I'll do whatever you say good sir," she mumbled once she was out of the mareep's hearing. "These are more likely to confuse a person than anything, but whatever... a reward is a reward. Plus think of all the mission points I'll get!"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb   Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Sosio: {41 - 11 = 30}
Items:

Sosio let the wind tickle her feathers, drifting gently above the scenery and observing everything below. No matter how many times she traveled, her avian internal navigator always seemed to bring her right back to the same place. I should just move in already, she mused jokingly to herself. The bird supposed that perhaps it was a bit of pride that consistently drew her toward this copse again and again. She was one of its founders, after all. The better she knew the area, the more she could show others. Granted, the terrain is ever-changing, but she could still learn as much as possible.

There were plenty of things she liked about it. The color, the island, the trees... Everything just seemed perfect to her. Fanning out her tail, the Fletchinder floated gracefully down onto a thick branch, peacefully gripping the bark between her talons. She took a deep breath and looked around; it really did feel like home. Extending a wing, she compared the color to the foliage. If only her wings were as red as her body... Then she could successfully blend in.

The curious creature peered down below, habitually cocking her head at the sight and sounds. It would take a bit of sensory training to distinguish leaves from any potential items or threats. Traps, especially. Her insides suddenly grumbled, begging for nourishment. All I have is this Grimy Food, though... Her eyes darted around in pursuit of potential food and dropped to the ground to search for any berries or fallen fruit. Hopefully, she would find something soon before feeling faint.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb   Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Lumina Energy: 38
Items:
√Stamina Band
Charge Tag - Subtract 1 Energy from every other pokemon rolled as well as raises Special Attack**
Trawl Orb (4)
Oran Berry (3)

Lumina trailed along the path, wondering where would be a good place to post the first sign. She wandered along the path a ways before dithering a bit and deciding that the little grassy knoll beside the path would be as good a place as any for a sign. She reached around her back with her teeth and pulled one of the signs from the ropes. It got stuck, of course. So there she was, fighting with the sign on her back, as she rolled around, looking like a fool to anyone watching.

Unbeknownst to her, someone was watching. A Fletchinder, in a tree not far from where she was, was watching in bemusement as she rolled around on the ground, trying in vain to get the sign off of her back.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb   Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Sosio: {30}
Items:

Flipping her head about at the strangest sound, Sosio turned to look at a large Pokemon struggling on its own with some object. Out of curiosity, she hopped closer to observe what it was doing and if it needed help. It looked rather annoyed and upset, so perhaps keeping a distance would be the best choice for now.

"Hey, are you okay?" she called over to the vulpine creature. Hopefully, it wasn't on enough edge to attack the good-intentioned Fletchinder. It looked much more powerful than she was, and she didn't want to end up in a dangerous situation. Keeping her distance, she gently added, "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb   Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Lumina Energy: 38
Items:
√Stamina Band
Trawl Orb (4)
Oran Berry (3)

Lumina paused in her fighting with the signage as someone called to her. She suddenly burned red with embarrassment. Someone had seen her fighting with the signs? Oh dear.... She turned around and looked, and sure as shit, there was a Fletchinder in the tree above her, looking down at her in bemusement and concern. "Oh, uh.... thanks... but...." WAIT! her thoughts screeched to a halt. Was she really so prideful that she was going to turn down this pokemon's offer of help, just because she was embarrassed?

"Uh... actually..." her cheeks burned redder than ever, "yes.... could you help me remove one of these signs from my back? I need to post these signs along this trail, and... well... the sign isn't coming off...."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb   Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:51 am

Sosio: {30}
Items:

Sosio ruffled her feathers, carefully listening to the fellow fire-type's tone and emotion. She seemed safe enough to trust, and after a pause to process the Ninetails' response, she chattered joyfully, "Oh, of course!" And with a single flap of her wings, she lifted off and landed with a breeze. "How come you have to set up signs? Seems a little silly, she pondered out loud as she hovered above the larger Pokemon, untagling the ropes with her claws.

After finishing, she landed and hopped back, making sure she had finished the job well enough for the Pokemon to escape. She nodded proudly at her work, and with a blink, turned to the freed friend. "Anyway, I'm Sosio! Who might you be?" She tilted her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb   Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Signs, a Fox and a Birb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The West :: Fallen Leaf Copse-
Jump to: