Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello I'm a stalker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shideath

Shideath

Poké : 0

Hello I'm a stalker Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm a stalker   Hello I'm a stalker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 1:56 am

Well, now that the title probably got your attention Hello it's a pleasure to meet whoever decided to click this and thought it was a good idea. I usually use the user Shideath but just Shi works, or Death. Or sometimes deathdeath cause that's what the name literally translates to. As for the stalking bit I've been interested in trying more RP sites and Y'all are literally the first ones who show up on google, usually how I base all my choices but hey it's probably good, so I've ghosted around a bit read up on the rules and such, all of them twice while also reading some of the characters. Mostly newer ones cause Arceus forbid I put effort in searching. So yeah what's a bit of light stalking around a site to break some tension that no one would have known existed if I kept my hands calm and didn't type this long thing.

But mostly it's because the mystery dungeon games have always been one of my favorites to play, even now I'm still playing super mystery dungeon. All in all just means time to take a crack at writing some more and going on an adventure, hopefully. Or just chill around talking whoever gives me the time of day's ear off.

But I've probably written enough for an intro and then some, got the name the reason the title is what it is and why I'm here, so all in all good work me. I'll hit up the character application probably soon once I got the ins and outs of what I wanna do done. So with that being said have a good day whoever read this and prepare for, I dunno what but just prepare for something, anything. Most likely coming soon, or not. I should stop typing, or keep going?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a stalker   Hello I'm a stalker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 3:10 am

pls stalk me it fuels my ego

Hello and welcome! I'm the head and only character moderator, so I'll be the one checking your character when you get around to making them. Most people get denied once, so don't feel discouraged if that happens; it's usually an easy fix. I'm also known for having a very large collection of characters with a distinct... theme, and for my darker writing preferences. Aside from writing, I make music and, occasionally, art.

The chatbox here isn't always lively but don't let that fool you into thinking this site's inactive. There's plenty of activity and users stop in all day, but there are a lot of conflicting timezones here so people have trouble being around at the same time to hang out in the chat. If you wanna set a thread up with someone and can't find anyone there, you can always use PMs or start a thread in the character discussion area looking for partners.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a stalker   Hello I'm a stalker EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Sometimes the chat box is so unlively that it ceases to exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a stalker   Hello I'm a stalker Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm a stalker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: