Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Regarding mission rewards?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Regarding mission rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Regarding mission rewards?   Regarding mission rewards? EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:25 am

Since missions are going to be a thing for Opal soon, I thought I'd better clarify my confusions. For the poke reward, is that split between participants, or does everyone get the stated amount? What about items? Does everyone get what's listed, or to participants have to decide who gets what?

I can make a guess as to how it works, but it'd be embarrassing to go "Oh, that's obvious!" and have it turn out to be the opposite of what I'm thinking.

Thanks in advance, and all that.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mission rewards?   Regarding mission rewards? EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:30 pm

The participants decide how to divvy up the rewards. That only really matters if you're doing the mission with another guild member though. But yeah, nah, you don't get a set of the rewards for each participant.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mission rewards?   Regarding mission rewards? EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Okay, that's mostly in line with what I was thinking. I do wonder how someone is supposed to do a mission solo, though. If you try to talk someone into playing an NPC or bringing one of their characters, chances are they're going to want something for it.

...Ah, I can worry about that later. You've done a useful, and that is good.

Would you consider trading a Mossy Rock for one of your Fire Stones?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mission rewards?   Regarding mission rewards? EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:06 pm

You can take a mission in any thread you want and the other person's most likely not gonna ask for anything. A person will probably want a cut of the reward if they sign up for the mission with you, but no one here is going to make you pay to do a thread with them or refuse just because you want to do a mission.

I already have more mossy rocks than I need and no extra fire stones to spare. How would/did you even get a mossy rock?
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mission rewards?   Regarding mission rewards? EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:56 am

Witty quip relevant to thread. Expression of thanks for time and information provided.

Darn. I don't have one yet, but it's a reward for a mission Cimche and I are looking at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mission rewards?   Regarding mission rewards? Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding mission rewards?
Page 1 of 1