Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

[E] Flying Types are too good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mada

Poké : 330

PostSubject: [E] Flying Types are too good   Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Furret wrote:
"Fun fact: It's hard to catch flying types. Especially so if you're a species that can't actually fly. There is nothing more frustrating than being so close, a meter or so away, only to have some flying type gangster take off right in front of you, with nothing you can do about it. The only way to beat one is to be one, if you ask me. There's a couple of robbers between Grassveil and Rainfront, so I really need one of you Aileron mons to take care of them for me!"

» Client: Furret
» Objective: Catch the robbers that are active between Grassveil and Rainfront.
» Place: Cattail Marsh
» Restrictions: You must bring along a flying type; You must catch at least three robbers.
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 800 Poke, 1 Oran Berry, 1 Life Seed
» Expiration: 9 Months
» Exploration Points: 15

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down

[E] Flying Types are too good
Page 1 of 1