Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[O] Flying Types are too good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

[O] Flying Types are too good Empty
PostSubject: [O] Flying Types are too good   [O] Flying Types are too good EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Furret wrote:
"Fun fact: It's hard to catch flying types. Especially so if you're a species that can't actually fly. There is nothing more frustrating than being so close, a meter or so away, only to have some flying type gangster take off right in front of you, with nothing you can do about it. The only way to beat one is to be one, if you ask me. There's a couple of robbers between Grassveil and Rainfront, so I really need one of you Aileron mons to take care of them for me!"

» Client: Furret
» Objective: Catch the robbers that are active between Grassveil and Rainfront.
» Place: Cattail Marsh
» Restrictions: You must bring along a flying type; You must catch at least three robbers.
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 250 Poke + 1 Oran Berry + 1 Life Seed
» Expiration: 9 Months since last attempt
» Exploration Points: 15
Back to top Go down

[O] Flying Types are too good
Page 1 of 1