Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Mystery Craft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Pokemon Mystery Craft Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Craft   Pokemon Mystery Craft EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 am

This is a light hearted roleplay, really. Proper grammar and all that, but this is really just for fun. Based on the thing that brought us all here to roleplay about and a super-popular sandbox game with a compound word for a title. Yup. PMD and Minecraft. Let's get on with this, shall we?

You wake up in a strange, blocky land with no memory on how you get there. With other Pokemon like yourself around, they all seem to have had the same fate. The world seems deadly, and here Pokemon seem to have strange powers, mainly a mental storage system. It feels like some sort of game...

Basically, you're a Pokemon who was transported to Minecraftia, and you have to survive. Death=Respawn, and as long as you can keep track of what items you have, I'll be happy. Don't know what Minecraft is? Just check the Minecraft wiki, Google it, and maybe watch a video about it or something. :3 Pokemon are allowed to use moves, though a weak Pokemon couldn't use something like Hyper Beam. For stuff like rare ores and special landscapes, I'll be the judge of that stuff. The small things, like which biome is next, caves, or something like coal is fine, along with mob spawning (though I'll control it a bit too)

Want to join? PM me the form /application. If I say you're accepted, feel free to spawn your character in empty-handed.

Name:
Species: A Pokemon with hands would be a good idea, but I support creativity! Besides, what would MC be without it?
Personality: Lists are fine with me, but either way, 5 traits at least.
Other:

Enjoy~! BTW, typed this on my DSi, its not perfect.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Craft
Page 1 of 1