Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Introducing myself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Futakushi

Futakushi

Poké : 60

Introducing myself! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:22 pm

Oh gosh, hi guys! I'm not very good with introductions, but here goes nothing..!

Hello, nice to meet you! My (nick)name is Futakushi, but my internet friends usually call me Kush, feel free to call me that, or anything really. I'm a HUGE fan of pokemon, and of roleplaying as well! My favourite pokemon is Gardevoir and my favourite characters are Cynthia and Lusamine. Aside from pokemon, I also like many other games, so feel free to ask me if you are interested, and I also like literature, music, theatre, and many many things!

I hope this suffices! ^-^" Again, nice to meet everyone, boop!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:44 pm

...Kush. That's... amusing. I will gladly take an opportunity to call someone Kush. Dank Kush.

I'm the head and only character moderator, so I'll be checking your character application. Don't be upset if it gets denied on the first try; nearly everyone's does. My favorite pokemon are... well, look at my username, avatar and character records. You'll notice a pattern. I'm a very strict writer, which had given me a reputation as the person to come to if you need help with grammar or writing in general. I'm also a musician and an artist, though I don't often talk about either of those. I help the admins with a lot of things as well, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me if they're not around!
Back to top Go down
Futakushi

Futakushi

Poké : 60

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 11:28 pm

Dank Kush? I like the sound of that!

Hi there, thanks for greeting me! I hope it wouldn't be too much of a bother if I perhaps asked for some advice as well, english is not my native language you see and I hope to improve every day... ^-^
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself!   Introducing myself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself!
Page 1 of 1