Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Greetings from a trainee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

Greetings from a trainee Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi, everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful time today because it may get better.

You can call me Prim or as you wish ( but if you call me something else, be sure that I know that I´m getting addressed). I´ll call you by your alias, I guess.

I´ve been roleplaying for a mere year and a half but never on a forum before. However, I think that I´ll be just fine seeing how many great examples and adventures are already in this collection of legends. Just thinking about it makes me more excited to be part of it ^^. Albeit, if I screw it up or get carried away don´t be afraid of telling me so.

I´m a college student of electronics, so I most likely be online from 18:00 pm - 03:00 am GMT or 16:00 pm - 04:00 am during holidays and weekends. If you want a buddy to start roleplaying with just send me a note and I´ll be on my way.

I hope that I´m up to the task. Moreover, I´d love to meet you all of those who want to.

With appreciation,

Prim :3
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello and welcome to PMD-Roleplay!

I'm Solilo, peeps have many different nicknames for me but Sol or Jay is fine :3 I currently study games design at uni so I can sometimes be a little busy but judging by the times you're most likely to be online I might be able to catch you online.

It's nice to meet you and I hope we can see more of you around the site! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to drop me a PM or if you see me or other staff members in the chatbox just ask there ^-^

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:21 pm

I appreciate the welcome.

By the time of this reply, we seem to be both online, so you are probably right about you catching me.

Hope that we get to meet each other better but I assume that your characters are not only on another level but another dimension altogether! Anyways, I guess that I just need a bit of experience and interactions with other players. Thanks for taking interest on me!
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Usually don't mess with these much so I apologize if this isn't the most eloquent of welcomes but... Welcome to the site. Don't worry too much about levels, just be sensible and you should be fine. (Yes this means no trying to beat up Sova as you would be oneshot)
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:04 am

Hi, nice to meet you as well!

You don´t need to be the most eloquent host, your acknowledgment is the most I could ask from you. I expect to meet you (but in the fields of battle), at least when I get my character accepted. Have a good day/night!
Back to top Go down
DevHunter

DevHunter

Poké : 120

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:01 am

Greetings, Prim!

It's nice to see someone else who's new around here c: joined a few days ago myself. I'm sure you'll like it here, the members and staff are very accommodating.

I hope to see you in an RP someday, maybe?

-DevHunter
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Greetings!

Glad that I am not alone, it makes me more tranquilized knowing that I am not the only one!

I´ll be on the watch for you when I get to meet all the requirements if you are alright with that.

-Prim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a trainee   Greetings from a trainee Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a trainee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: