Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 Deep into the marshland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Deep into the marshland   Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:29 am

Pokkoji: 24-15=9
Cana: 28-15=13

"Pokkoji... Wait!" A voice echoed over the waters of the Cattail Marsh. The Butterfree that was fluttering above the water turned around and watched as a female Fennekin waded through the murky waters towards him. "I can't really move that fast..." She said a bit nervously. Pokkoji tilted his head for a bit. "But I wanna explore. There is so much to see and someone is in trouble somewhere in here and I need to help them and beat the bad guys and I need to to become a hero." He spoke quickly. It was clear he was impatient, but he did slow down so Cana could keep up with him.

The reason they had come to Cattail Marsh, was because Pokkoji wanted to free the Pokemon that was held hostage deep inside the marshlands, the legendary Pokemon, Shaymin. He had heard Cana ask about it to someone, and as curious as he was, he asked what they were talking about. After he learned that the legendary Pokemon, Shaymin, needed help, he could not just stay there. He had to go help. The Butterfree had just applied for the guikd, and although it was no guild job, he could not pass on the opportunity to save someone and become a hero. Surely, everyone would stop looking down on him if he managed to save Shaymin.

As Cana had gone to the marsh before, Pokkoji had asked her to come with him. It took a bit of convincing, but she eventually gave in and went with him. The last time she was there, she was traveling with a Grovyle and a Fletchling, both who also had the intentions of saving Shaymin. Cana had mostly gone with them because she didn't want to be alone in the marsh. They ended up getting surrounded by ferals, and Cana lost sight of the others. Unsure what to do, she had gone back to town, where she encountered Pokkoji and ended up in the marshlands again. She had to say the child was energetic. A bit too energetic. She hoped it would go better this time.

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Mada

avatar

Posts : 295
Poké : 330
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:04 am

[16-15=1]

How did I get here? Alki thought as she waded through the water. She'd gotten lost and wandered for a bit and nobody had found her and now she ended up here, somewhere she'd never been before, hungry, and tired. Then again, it's not the first time. Often, the water was deeper than Alki, so she had to hold her breath and walk forward. I'm filthy now, and I probably smell like swamp. She shook her head and strained her eyes, trying to make out any figure, friendly. She'd heard of Feral pokemon, and while it wasn't probable she'd run into anyone, she'd rather avoid it altogether. Better to be safe than sorry.

After a few minutes of walking, she suddenly felt a huge drain in her energy. She'd felt it a couple times before, but never that bad. I guess I'm in one of those dungeon places... Now she needed help, even if she left, she'd still be tired. She glanced around, unable to hide her nervousness or fear. There! They're friendly... right? She saw a Pokemon, off in the distance, although she couldn't make out what species. This is hit or miss, they're either friendly, or they're not. I hope they don't hurt me. She began to stumble and struggle through the water, what seemed to be relatively easy going before was now a huge task for the Igglybuff, and soon enough, she felt too tired to continue. She'd have to yell at them. Alki shuddered, but opened her mouth and began to shout. ""H-Hey!"" She shouted, sitting down to rest her sore feet. "O-Over here! P-Please help." She looked around, suddenly realizing just HOW lost she was. She wouldn't be able to find her way back even if she wanted to. She turned back to the Pokemon and yelled again, hoping they'd hear her. If they don't, well... I'd rather not think about that. She fidgeted and looked off into the distance with wide eyes, hopeful, but at the same time, fearful. How did I get here? She thought, and sighed. They better come...
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:26 pm

As Cana made her way through the murky waters, she suddenly heard a voice behind them and turned around. It seemed Pokkoji had heard it too, as he fluttered closer to Cana. "Huh? What is that? It looks really round. Is it a ball? Can we play with it?" The young bug asked Cana, having forgotten about why they were there for a minute. Cana however, had an idea that that was just not a normal ball. "Um... I think that is a Pokemon..." She said. "Should we maybe go to them?" At that moment, they could hear someone shouting again.

"A Pokemon? Oh, they need help! Lets help them!" Pokkoji yelled and started flying in the direction of the stranger. Cana was unable to keep up with the bug type and ended up wading after him. Once closer, Pokkoji could get a better look at the Pokemon. It was not a Pokemon he knew. Wait, what if this was Shaymin? They could just save them like this! The bug type was getting a little too excited and spoke in a fast and excited tone. "Hey, I'm Pokkoji. I never saw a Pokemon like you before. You are Shaymin, right? We heard you were captured and came to save you!"

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Mada

avatar

Posts : 295
Poké : 330
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Alki watched as they began to move, grow bigger and bigger and bigger. They're coming! She thought to herself, smiling, her eyes lit up like a bright red flame of a candle. They'd help her! She would be Ok! Unless they're feral...

One was moving faster than the other, by a lot. Alki soon realized why; he was flying. A butterfree. Soon he stood, or more accurately, hovered in front of Alki. She gave a small wave, shrinking back. He's talking to me, what's he saying? He's talking fast... Alki only caught every other word, and she heard captured... Were they capturing her? She couldn't understand, he's talking too fast. "I-I'm Alki, n-not Shaymon, uh. Shayman? Shaymin... I'm not him." she began timidly, after waiting a while to make sure that he was, in fact, friendly. She looked at the Pokemon behind him, desperately. She couldn't talk to this Butterfree, he was too fast and excited and social and she did not do well talking with that sort of Pokemon. "And I'm not captured, I don't want to be captured... I-I'm lost... C-can I come along with you two?" She asked. They're here for a reason, and I don't want to be a bother. I'll tag along with them for a bit, if they'd let me. I don't want to be alone in a place like this. She jumped as she heard a sound, but there wasn't anyone or anything except Alki, the butterfree, and a Fennekin. She waved at the Fennekin, trying to calm herself down. Fear was written all over her face, and no matter how she tried to erase it, it just wouldn't leave. [color=#ffccff]"A-Are you two lost too?"[/ffccff] She asked, shuffling her feet slowly, nervously. She didn't see why anyone would come here willingly, but then again, what did she know about these two?
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:35 am

Pokkoji was a bit disappointed to hear that the Pokemon in front of him was not Shaymin, but at the same time, that means he could have a lot of fun exploring the marshlands and maybe take out some bad guys. He was not a weak caterpie anymore. He would totally defeat everyone, or so he thought. Pokkoji was too caught up in himself to realize he must have scared the Pokemon, or to notice Cana approaching him. "If this is not Shaymin, then they must still be in the marsh. I will go save them and become a hero, you'll see!" He shouted out to no one in particular. He was really looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, Cana had finally managed to catch up with the two. The water wasn't really doing her good. It was cold and it is normal a fire type has more trouble withstanding it. Now that she was closer, she could see that the Pokemon was an Igglybuff. The Pokemon seemed rather afraid and timid. She wondered if Pokkoji had scared the girl. It wouldn't surprise her. The Butterfree had given her a bit of a scare as well when they first met. Still, he was not a bad kid, he just was a bit too excited. It was probably best if Cana tried to calm the Igglybuff down.

"Um... Hello..." She said a bit quietly. "My name is Cana. You don't really have to be afraid of Pokkoji. He kind of is a bit overexcited." She started explaining. She avoided looking directly at the Igglybuff and shifted a bit nervously. "W-We aren't going to capture you. There is someone captured that Pokkoji wants to free and I am kind of going with him?" It was clear the Fennekin was uncomfortable about having to take the word. Pokkoji wasn't going to do a good job explaining it. He already had scared her after all.

Cana glanced at Pokkoji when Alki asked if she could come with them. She didn't like making decisions. She was worried others would get angry if she did. Pokkoji totally had no problem with that. "You want to come with us? Oh, that sounds really fun! You see, we need to save Shaymin but we need to beat a lot of bad guys and we don't know where Shaymin is so we are looking for them!" He said in an excited voice. He was really happy with having another friend join. Cana could not really share the same enthusiasm as the bug, and she was pretty sure the Igglybuff couldn't either. Pokkoji didn't notice though.

"Um... I don't think it will be that bad..." She tried reassuring Alki. "And if there are ferals... well... I could try to help you?" Although Cana was not the best at fighting, she did feel a bit bad about dragging Alki into this. She hoped Pokkoji hadn't scared the girl off now. It would be bad if she ended up trying to get back on her own and came across ferals.

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Mada

avatar

Posts : 295
Poké : 330
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:39 am

Despite herself, Alki took a step back as the Fennekin approached. He talked too fast, too much. Alki could barely understand him and now she was scared and the weird and creepy sounds and the foggy and wet and gross smelling marshlands did not help. The Fennekin begun to explain what the Butterfree, Pokkoji, had said. At a more reasonable pace and tone. Alki observed Cana, trying to be discreet. The Fire Type didn’t seem at all like her companion. Her voice was quiet, she didn’t even try to make eye contact with Alki. Not that she minded, she quite enjoyed Cana not putting her on the spot, like Pokkoji. Cana glanced at Pokkoji when Alki asked if she could come with them. She's kinda like me... Alki thought, tilting her head unconsciously as she observed Cana.


Alki jumped as Pokkoji begun to speak again. She even expected him to talk this time, but still. He talks so fast… Alki nodded as he spoke, she didn’t want to get on his bad side. With how fast he talks, if he got mad at me it would not be a pretty sight… I bet he speaks faster than most Pokemon think… Wait. Bad guys? Beat them? Alki was not cut out for fighting, she didn’t even know any move that hurt a Pokemon. Does Sing count? I can put them to sleep, I guess…
Alki whimpered, frozen with fear for a couple of seconds. She didn't want to fight anyone, she'd always avoided fights. I've never won a fight, I'd lose every fight I go into... She didn't want to ruin these two's chances. But looking at Cana, she probably wouldn't want to leave Alki alone.

After a couple of seconds, Alki took a couple steps back, intending to run away.But… what if I run into one of these bad Pokemon? Alone? And it’s not like I could get far anyways, given how tired I am. The fear began to wear off and Alki became sharply aware of just how tired she was, how sore her feet were. It’s cold and I’m all wet and now I might have to fight a bunch of bad Pokemon and I can barely stay awake… She stepped back towards them and leaned on Cana. “I-I guess my chances are better with you guys… I-I j-just hope we d-don’t run into any b-bad guys...” Alki stammered. Pokkoji’s description wasn’t appealing to Alki, especially the words ‘a lot’ Alki noticed that the fire type was also wet and Alki could only imagine she was cold as well so maybe they could help each other out? Alki smiled a bit as Cana began to try and comfort her. I guess it’s the thought that counts… “I-It’s O-Ok, C-C-Cana.” She said, shivering and stuttering. She wasn’t good at talking anyways, and the cold and wetness was not helping matters. “W-We’ll be fine...” Except Alki didn’t feel fine at all, but she tried to step away from Cana to show her that she really was fine. She didn’t do a very good job though, because she stumbled and nearly fell onto her face into the water. She managed to catch herself, and quickly bounced back to Cana, her face red with embarrassment. This is going to be humiliating, but… “I-I’m s-sorry to ask this, b-but Cana, c-can you carry me? P-Please? Sorry...” She stammered, leaning against the Fox, shivering and burning red with embarrassment. “Sorry...” she repeated herself. I’d be lucky to make it twenty feet without falling by myself… She fidgeted, clearly uncomfortable with her request, but she also knew she wouldn’t be able to make it very far on her own. I’m so tired… She glanced at Pokkoji, given how he’d been acting and talking, he was a really excited Pokemon, Cana had said so herself. Social and boisterous and excited and independent. He wouldn’t like that… “Sorry...” she repeated a third time, this time directed at Pokkoji. I really am sorry, I’m so weak... She thought, shaking her head unconsciously, disappointed in herself.
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Cana glanced at the Igglybuff a few times. It was as she thought. The idea of fighting against other Pokemon really had scared her. Pokkoji really didn't think about what he said. Did he actually ever think? The Fennekin didn't know. What she did know was, that it was not a good idea to let the Igglybuff roam the marshland on her own. It did seem as if Alki was about to flee, but she was relieved when she saw she didn't. That relief didn't last long though. Without any sort of warning, the Igglybuff suddenly leaned on her. Cana almost freaked out from it. She didn't really like being touched, especially not by Pokemon she didn't know. Yes, Cana knew her name was Alki, but she didn't know anything about the Igglybuff. Why was she here? Where did she come from? What does she like to do? How does she survive in the world? These were all questions Cana had no answer to. Alki seemed shy, but what if it was an act? Was this Igglybuff like that? It seemed a bit of a stretch, but she was rather safe than sorry.

Cana wanted to step away, but at the same time that seemed a bit rude to do, so she just looked at Alki instead. She felt a bit bad for the Igglybuff. It was very likely they would run into bad Pokemon. They were planning to save a Pokemon that was kidnapped after all. Even though Alki said that they would be fine, she was not so sure about that. Pokkoji did not really seem like the most reliable Pokemon. The Fennekin glanced over at the Butterfree and saw him looking at them. She could not tell what the bug was thinking. Maybe that was for he better. Who knew what would go through Pokkoji's head.

Cana felt Alki step away from her and looked at her, noticing she almost fell over from what she assumed to be exhaustion. Cana noticed Alki's face was flushed, but didn't pay much attention to it. Instead, she was conflicted about her request. Cana didn't really want to carry her, but she didn't want to leave the Igglybuff behind. What was she supposed to do? She could not just say no and walk away, could she? Why did this have to be such a difficult decision? "I...I don't.." She stammered. The Fennekin really didn't know what to do.

"I can carry you!" Pokkoji suddenly said. Cana was not surprised by that, but didn't know if Alki would agree with being carried by him. The Fennekin had a hard time getting through the waters herself, but didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone. She did hope Alki would go with Pokkoji, as it would be difficult for her to carry Alki throuh this terrain. Pokkoji tilted his head. "What are you sorry for?"He asked the Igglybuff. Pokkoji was totally not bothered by the others. He liked making friends and helping others. He thought she would find it fun to sit on his back as he flied over the waters and he really hoped they would have a lot of fun with the three of them. He was not one to get angry easily.

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Mada

avatar

Posts : 295
Poké : 330
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 am

Alki jumped as she suddenly heard Pokkoji speak. She’d made Cana nervous, she could tell… Of course that was a dumb question! What am I thinking… “S-sorry...” She repeated again, not hearing, or more accurately, refusing to hear Pokkoji’s question. She glanced at him, her eyes wide and a bit wet. So many things to be sorry for, I forced myself onto the two, and then I made Cana feel uncomfortable. She sighed, blinking away the tears. They don’t need a crybaby coming with them, that’s the last thing they'd want… she took a few seconds to compose herself and then gave a small nod to Pokkoji. “Ok.” She said simply, but even if she hadn’t wanted it, or hadn’t meant to, the small, two letter word still came out sad. She winced and bounced onto Pokkoji’s back quickly, not wanting to face him, or Cana.


She felt herself begin to cry again. I’m cold and tired and now Pokkoji needs to carry me because I’m too weak to carry myself and I asked Cana a stupid question… She felt worse and worse the more she thought, and she felt a small tear come out. “Sorry...” She began, but then realized no one was supposed to have seen her tear. “C-Cana. Sorry Cana.” She corrected herself awkwardly, turning to look at Cana. And now I look even stupider… She begun to hum a small song to herself, turning away and desperately trying to keep herself from breaking down in the middle of the marsh. And we’re probably going to have to fight bad guys on top of all this too… She suddenly felt overwhelmed with the two new Pokemon and her fear at being in a scary new place and feeling so weak and dependent that she let out a small, weak whimper. Pitiful… I’m Pitiful and disgusting and wet and weak and a crybaby… She let out a sob this time, no music could bottle up her emotions. She began to fidget on Pokkoji’s back, trying to stop tears from coming out, but she failed. She looked down, away from the two, not wanting to see the disappointment and disgust that would be on their faces. After all, whenever she did something like that in front of her parents, they reacted like that. Disgust and Disappointment and in some cases almost hatred, and that hurt more than any move they could have used on her. She didn’t want to see the same things in these two Pokemon, and why should Alki hope for them to react any differently?


“Let’s just go.” She said, her voice so quiet it almost blended in with the surrounding sounds. I want to be alone right now, but I’m too weak to be alone… She shook her head. “P-Please?” She fidgeted, she’d managed to stop her tears, but her voice was still choked and she didn’t want to talk much... No, she didn’t want to talk at all. The sooner I’m out of the marsh the better. I bet they don’t want to see me again either… Alki begun to hum another song to herself, music usually made her feel at least a bit better, but not this time. But still, she continued humming, hoping that she would feel better, and hoping more than anything, that they wouldn’t talk to her about her outburst. But then again, they’d seen it, hadn’t they? They weren’t as stupid as Alki… it took all of her effort to keep in her emotion and her tears, but she managed it, finally. After two failures…
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Cana watched Alki. She was still a bit nervous, but she could tell the Igglybuff was feeling bad. "I'm sorry..." Cana mumbled as she watched Alki climb on Pokkoji's back. She hated herself for getting so nervous and not wanting to carry Alki. She just was not used to being so close to someone and body contact just made her nervous. She couldn't really help it, but Alki just seemed so sad. How could she not feel bad?

Pokkoji had landed on a branch that was sticking out of the water. His wings might be able to repel water, but he didn't like getting in the water. What if he couldn't get out again? That was a scary idea. Once Alki had climbed on his back, he fluttered up again, making sure the Igglybuff wouldn't fall off. The Igglybuff was wet and felt cold, but he ignored it. Pokkoji didn't notice Alki's tears yet. She was already wet to begin with. He probably would have noticed if she wasn't.

Cana looked at the Igglybuff with a pitiful gaze. Was it really a good idea to take her with them? It was probably going to be dangerous and who knew what was going to happen to them. The fire type heard her apologizing again and was she crying? Cana wasn't really sure as Alki had turned her back to her before she could have a good look.  "I-It's fine, Alki..." She said, in an attempt to cheer the girl up. The Fennekin wasn't really good at this. She did hear her whimper, and that didn't really help. How could she cheer Alki up?

Pokkoji looked back, when he finally noticed her crying. "Are you ok?" He asked in a childish voice. He wondered if she was hurt somewhere. He hoped not. He didn't know any first aid at all. But why would she be crying then? Was she scared? Alki told them to just go and had added a please after it, but she still seemed off. "You don't have to worry. You are a good friend. I will defeat all these bad Pokemon and save Shaymin and be a hero!" He said in a cheerful voice. If there was one who had a positive mindset, it was him. Cana smiled a bit at his positive attitude. He really didn't seem to have any worries.

The Fennekin looked at Alki again. "Well... We could be friends, maybe, if you want. She started in a hesitant tone. "I... Don't have a lot o friends... Maybe... We could do some things later?" She tried. She hoped that would help. She didn't like seeing Alki cry.

(Ooc: If there are any Pokemon rolled, you can make them appear, if you want.)
Evana carried out 3 launched of one Cattail Marsh (Image not informed.) :
, ,

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Mada

avatar

Posts : 295
Poké : 330
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:57 am

Alki nodded glumly, listening to what they had to say, as she sat down on Pokkoji’s back. At least I’m light, and not too much of a bother… She nodded at what they said, the Fennekin particularly seemed a bit shaken by Alki’s outburst. She was right, they wouldn’t want a cry-baby. Of course they wouldn’t! Arceus, I’m stupid..


Pokkoji was a bit late on realizing that she was crying. Honestly, I like it that way… I don’t want them to worry too much. But inevitably, he noticed, and he also tried to make her feel better. He was pretty confident, and kinda happy, despite the bleak, cold area around them. He was an optimist, and Alki couldn’t help but smile a bit. Hopefully everything would be alright. She gave a small nod to the Fennekin. “I-I’m not v-very fun though… y-you can probably tell that already though.” She nervously let the words linger, unsure of what else to say. She wasn’t happy, but she cracked a small smile, trying to make the two feel better. They didn’t deserve to deal with a cry baby, and Alki could at least try to pretend to be something else while she was with them. “S-Sorry about that, you two...”


Alki noticed something off in the distance, coming towards them, and fairly fast. Was this one of the ferals that she had heard so much about? As it got closer, Alki could make it out as a Poliwag. And he was coming towards them! Alki whimpered, another Pokemon to deal with? Whether or not it was Friendly or Feral didn’t matter, either way, she didn’t want it… ”T-There’s a P-Poliwag coming...” She said, using defense curl to protect herself, scared of what might happen. A fight? I certainly hope not… She glanced at Cana, scared. The defense curl wasn’t particularly well executed, but it at least gave Alki a semblance of Protection. I don’t know how to fight… She let out a small, trembling sigh. She was too tired to fight… but the Poliwag had other ideas. He used Water Gun, aiming at Pokkoji, clearly upset at having found the Pokemon. I guess he’s Feral… Alki thought, as she continued to hold up her defense curl, afraid.
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Cana watched the Igglybuff closely. She could tell that their attempts to cheer her up had failed.  Pokkoji on the other hand, was as clueless as ever. "Why would you not be fun?" He asked her. "We can do all kinds of fun things together and explore!" He said in a cheerful voice. Cana didn't know if Pokkoji was making things better or worse. She had to try to help cheer Alki up at least. "Well... I don't really know you yet. I don't really know what kind of Pokemon you are?" She started, sounding rather unsure. The Fennekin really was not good at this. "Uhuh, we can have fun and get to know you and then we can be good friends!" Pokkoji chimed in. He really was an optimistic one.

The two were too distracted by trying to cheer up the Igglybuff to have noticed the Poliwag coming their way. Before they could react to Alki's warning, Pokkoji got hit by a water gun. Pokkoji was send back, but manage to regain his balance. It was possible Alki had fallen of by the force of the attack. His attention was directed at the Poliwag now though. "Hey, what you do that for?" He asked in an angry tone and fired a string shot at the Poliwag, which the water type dodged. "Hey, stand still!" He yelled as he tried to hit the Poliwag with a string shot again.

Cana was taken of guard with the appearance of the water type. When Pokkoji got hit, she looked at them and if Alki fell off, she would try to catch the Igglybuff. If not, she would try to run at the Poliwag to attack it.

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Mada

avatar

Posts : 295
Poké : 330
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:00 am

Alki bounced off of Pokkoji as the Poliwag hit them. The Defense Curl had prevented her from getting hurt, but it didn't prevent her from being afraid. She felt herself fall and bounce, even rolling a bit. Ow... She felt too stunned to move, despite hearing yelling and a fight going on. I'm too tired for  this... but the Poliwag could hurt them! But... what can I do? She pulled herself up and stumbled towards the fight, whimpering. I don't want to fight and I'm so sore and tired... Thankfully, the Poliwag either didn't see or didn't care about Alki, it seemed to focused on Pokkoji who had... just hit him with a string shot! Maybe they didn't need her help? But... she closed her eyes and managed to focus just enough to use a Heal Pulse on Pokkoji and Cana.

She opened her eyes to see the Poliwag stumbling back from the String shot, but responding with a Bubble, again, directed at Pokkoji. Alki tried to use another Heal Pulse, but sat down instead, too tired to use another move.  I feel kinda dizzy... She could only observe the fight going on in front of her, Pokkoji and Cana and this Poliwag that had come out of nowhere that had wanted to fight for some reason... "S-Sorry..." She mumbled, unsure if they could even hear her over the sounds of the fight. The Poliwag seemed kind of tired... or hurt? Alki couldn't tell, but it didn't seem as strong... "G-Good job..." she added, trying, and failing, to use another Heal Pulse. Maybe she could at least make them feel a bit more confident? At least, somehow, she could help them. Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 pm

As the Poliwag got hit by the String shot and stumbled back, it fired another Bubble attack at Pokkoji. The Butterfree darted out of its way and tried to hit it with a tackle, which the water type failed to dodge. The Poliwag skidded back a bit, but had forgotten about the other Pokemon. Cana appeared behind the Poliwag and tackled it. She felt some of her energy return, but she had no idea where it came from. The Poliwag, realizing it was outnumbered, turned around and ran away as fast as it could.

Relieved about this, Cana waded over towards Alki. She had to make sure she was alright, even if she didn't feel too comfortable around the Igglybuff. "Um... Are you alright?" She asked in a quiet voice as she averted her gaze.

Pokkoji watched the Poliwag run away. He was a bit disappointed the fight was over already, but then he noticed something had fallen into the water. He fluttered closer to the surface and swiped it up. It seemed that the water type had dropped a seed and some strange purple food. The food didn't look too healthy. Pokkoji fluttered to the others and held out the items. "Look, look, I found something!" He was rather happy with the items and the fight was fun to him, even if the others weren't. It was really difficult to bring this bug down.

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Mada

avatar

Posts : 295
Poké : 330
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:52 am

Alki nodded as she shivered. It was a bit chilly and the cold, disgusting water wasn't helping at all. And to top it all off, she couldn't even see straight. Things seemed to be moving and spinning, but the world hadn't suddenly turned sideways, had it? That couldn't be. They'd all be falling if it had. But as she got up and attempted to walk, she began to stumble and found herself falling.

"I'm fine... She mumbled, not bothering to get up off the cold, muddy ground. This was all so horrible... There were scary Pokemon she would have to fight, but she could barely walk, let alone fight. She didn't feel much energy in her at all. She just wanted to take a long nap and wake up... Somewhere. Where? She couldn't go home, could she? She'd just left, but she didn't really have anywhere else to go either. She began to hum a song to herself, as she usually did when she was tired or scared. What could she do? She was lucky there was any Pokemon who were friendly at all.

After a long while, she pulled herself up into a sitting position, trying her best not to fall over or cry or do anything embarrassing. She suddenly heard Pokkoji's happy voice. Really, it wasn't much different than the children she'd heard when she'd been staying at the pond. Of course, there was a big difference in that he could actually fight. Not just splash water around and pretend they were some big, scary Water Type like most of the kids at the pond had. Alki had never joined them, they wouldn't want someone like her, even if she could swim. What was Pokkoji saying though? He found something? She turned to look at him. He had a seed. And some weird purple stuff. Was it valuable? Maybe? She hadn't seen something like that before. But when she looked at it closer, she realized it was nothing more than filthy, probably long-forgotten food.

"W-well, uh... T-that's nice. I guess, b-but... D-do we need that purple stuff? It looks kinda icky... she asked, hoping that Pokkoji wouldn't mind the question. Alki thought it was reasonable, but then, she wasn't really too bright most of the time. But something was still bugging Alki. What was it he'd mentioned earlier? Shaymin? Who? Was she supposed to know? Pokkoji had mentioned he needed facing. She was quite dizzy, honestly, so maybe she'd forgotten? She gingerly stood up, wobbling on her small feet, but managing to not fall down. "S-sorry... B-but who's Shaymin? You s-said he needed saving... B-but why?" she asked, a bit curious and very hopeful she'd feel better by the time they finished explaining. That'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker
avatar

Posts : 817
Poké : 7070
Join date : 2015-09-25
Age : 21
Location : The land of chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Cana glanced at Alki as she said she was fine. She couldn't help but wonder if she was telling the truth. Alki seemed pretty young after all. Younger than she was. The Fennekin would not be surprised if the Igglybuff was just acting though but was actually really scared deep down. She actually wasn't the bravest Pokemon around either.

Cana looked at the items Pokkoji brought. She had to agree with Alki on the strange food. It seemed spoiled and not healthy. The Butterfree, however, didn't seem to have too much problems with it and put the items in his bag. "Imma keep it." He said in a cheerful voice. Pokkoji tilted his head as Alki asked who Shaymin was or why they needed saving. "I dunno, but Shaymin is in trouble and I have to help them so I can become a hero!"

Cana shook her head. Of course Pokkoji would say that. She hesitated a moment before speaking up. "Well... I believe Shaymin is a legendary Pokemon? I'm not sure how much is true, but there is some kind of trouble at least. I... eh... Really would like to meet this Pokemon if they were real though...Maybe... We should go find a place to rest?" Cana glanced away nervously. She was a bit tired, and she assumed Alki was too. Pokkoji on the other hand was brimming with energy. He didn't seem to object to that idea though.

_________________
Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Deep into the marshland   

Back to top Go down
 
Deep into the marshland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Deep Smurfs
» Palm Trees {Open to All}
» Swinging from the vines
» Findings in Deep Space (open)
» Anthea needs John for a deep story..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Cattail Marsh-
Jump to: