Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Would You Rather..?

Go down 
+5
Nocive
Wistuffly
JeffMandM
Sakura
Suds
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Would You Rather..? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

[(Just FYI, I did not write this first post.. Copied and pasted it from a friend on another site..)\

You all should know the "Would you rather?" game, right? Well, if you don't know how to play it, here's an example:

Member1: Would you rather be social or independent?
Member2: Social. - Would you rather be 20 or 50 years old?
Member3: 20 years old. - Would you rather be rich with no friends or poor with a lot of friends?

I'll start:
Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 am

Eat the iPad. More so if it's someone else's. Because evil.

Would you rather explode or implode?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Implode. That'd be awesome.

Would you rather be forced to wear near-sighted glasses for the rest of your life or far-sighted glasses for the rest of your life? (Assume you have perfect vision)
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 pm

New-sighted. I'd like to read easily, thank you very much.

Would you rather drop a bomb on the house of a person who's planning to kill you or on the house of someone who's already executing the plans to kill you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:58 am

Good one. I choose the guy executing stuff, 'cause then I have more living time. ^^

Would you rather be forced to give change for a $100 in pennies, or only be able to pay with coins for the next 2 months?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:08 pm

only be able to pay with coins.

would you rather have a gold house or a diamondhouse?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Diamond House, that way if i need any tools i can just take part of the floor, it;ll make everyone jelly >:3

Would you rather Be trolled or rick roll'd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Trolled. I am very well trained and experienced in the arts of the anti-troll.

Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or in space?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 pm

SPACE. Why? One: because SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE and two: There is A LOT more stuff to see there.

Would You Rather:
Be haunted for the rest of your life, or forever walk the Earth in limbo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 am

Limbo, because Limbo is Limbo.

Would you rather drill 50 miles into the Earth or 50 miles into Mars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 am

Earth. I'd suffocate on mars.

Would you Rather be forced to sing justin beiber or date your wife's sister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Justin Bieber. I always take an opportunity to mock his singing.

Would you rather have a thousand pens that are out of ink or a thousand pencils that have fake lead in them?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 am

Thousand Pencils, i could use their erasers xD

(Caution dark one ahead)
Be killed and that be the end of it, or be killed and have all of your limbs/organs be given to people considered more significant than you. (Note: This is involuntary being killed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:58 pm

the second one. at least some good would come out of my dying.

Would you rather be arrested for grand theft or using an emulator?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Oops i forgot a few details xD ah well, I guess grand theft...because then i'd have an epic chase story to tell xD

WOuld You Rather, live in a world where parents can sign their kids over to the government to be taken apart for transplants and have them not consider you dead even though you technically are, or live in a world with every horror character ever created chasing after you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:48 am

First one. My parents wouldn't do that, so it probably wouldn't affect me. (And if they would, then I'm sure that there's one or two siblings that could completely voluntarily take my place...)

Would you rather be able to punch death in the face or be able to punch anyone of higher authority in the face with no consequence?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather..?
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Forum Games-
Jump to: