Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Would You Rather..?

Go down 
+5
Nocive
Wistuffly
JeffMandM
Sakura
Suds
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Would You Rather..? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

[(Just FYI, I did not write this first post.. Copied and pasted it from a friend on another site..)\

You all should know the "Would you rather?" game, right? Well, if you don't know how to play it, here's an example:

Member1: Would you rather be social or independent?
Member2: Social. - Would you rather be 20 or 50 years old?
Member3: 20 years old. - Would you rather be rich with no friends or poor with a lot of friends?

I'll start:
Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 am

Dialga. That way I can travel through time and RUIN EVERYTHING. >:3 Humanity shall never be the same.

Would you rather become Zekrom or Reshiram?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:55 am

ZEKROM
Because he's awesome.

Would you rather,
Be the strongest person of all time, and be confined to one area for eternity or be the weakest person of all time, and be able to travel around the world for eternity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 am

Weakest. Because then I can still hire pplz to protect me. ^^

Would you rather blow up your bathroom or bedroom?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 am

Bathroom, all of my important stuff is in the bedroom ;_;

WYR
Lose your house or lose your pets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:40 am

Pets. House > parakeets + fish. :P

Would you rather live in a world with no problems, or live in a world which you rule?
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 am

Live in a world under my rule. Power. Screw Peace, it's time for WAR.

Would you rather become a blind writer or an armless artist?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:59 am

Armless artist. You can draw with your feet, you know?
Would you rather burn to death or freeze into a coma and awaken 10 years later?
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:04 am

Freeze and coma. That. Sounds. Awesome.

Would you rather have the opportunity to revive a dead relative or meet a relative from the future?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:20 am

Revive a dead relative, they could help me with my history work xD

WYR Fly anywhere in the sky without a problem(Includes not freezing to death at high altitudes) or swim anywhere in the sea without a problem(Includes breathing under water)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:38 am

Flight. Jetpack costs more than scuba gear.

Would you rather punch a concrete wall (full force), or headbutt a television (Also full force, and not a plasma-screen tv but the "old" ones with glass screens).
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 am

Punch a wall, damaged fingers are easier to fix than electrocution and brain damage |D

Would you rather,
Be mauled by Cats or be mauled by dogs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 am

Mauled by dogs. FLUFFY DEATH.

WYR: Be a plagiarist or a hypocrite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 am

Hypocrite. Less illegal that way.

Would you rather have a video game that you control with your mind, or a video game that you are physically part of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 am

The latter. I want a video game that's always with me. :)
WYR: Be brainwashed so that you'd love everything that you currently hate and you'd hate everything that you currently love, or find that all of your friends and family have been brainwashed to hate you?
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm

The latter, i always suspected that.
Wyr: be on a thousand ways to die(interpret that anyway you want), or find out your a robot from the future with no real emotions, just programming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather..?
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Forum Games-
Jump to: