Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[R] Things That Go Bump In The Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

[R] Things That Go Bump In The Night  Empty
PostSubject: [R] Things That Go Bump In The Night    [R] Things That Go Bump In The Night  EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:20 am

Delibird wrote:
Up until now i've been getting my sleep like a little baby. But now, loud sounds at night are shaking my entire house! I can't sleep, the sounds...they're just so..loud and intimidating! I think a monster has made residence near my house...I tried to investigate it once. It was HUGE! It loomed over me and roared when I approached it, IT TRIED TO EAT ME! There's no way I can take it on myself! Please! I just want some rest!

» Client: Delibird
» Objective: Wake up and relocate the snorlax that is sleeping outside of his home; it does not realize how loud its snoring is.
» Place: Icicle Woods
» Restrictions: Must use a sound based move or some item or move that cures the sleep status.
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 250 Poke + Insomniscope + 5 Chesto Berries

» Expiration: 2 Months since last attempt
» Exploration Points:  15
Back to top Go down

[R] Things That Go Bump In The Night
Page 1 of 1