Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[O] One Little Skiddo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

[O] One Little Skiddo  Empty
PostSubject: [O] One Little Skiddo    [O] One Little Skiddo  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:45 am

Arcanine wrote:
I haven't seen that one little skiddo in the To-Goat shop for a while now. I'm worried for him, especially since the other day I saw him talking to some rather strange looking pokemon. He's still a child, so I tried to follow his scent and it led into Shadowhue Forest...I don't want to go in there alone, so could someone come with me and help me find him? I know a short cut to Monochrome Ruins
» Client: Arcanine
» Target: Cultist Group Leader Omastar, Kabutops, Pidgeot, Charmeleon, Flareon, and Venomoth
» Place: Monochrome Ruins
» Restrictions:
-This missions provides a one-time ticket straight to monochrome falls so you wont need to pass through Shadowhue to get there.
-Rescue Aries!
-You must roleplay with BlueKat12's character to complete the mission.
-Aries has been kidnapped by a Cult!
-Survive Kat's shenanigans.
-Arcanine comes with you.
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 1000 poke + 1 Wonder Gummi (Poke has already been taken from Kat's account)
» Expiration: 3 months since last attempt
» Exploration Points: 15

Last edited by Lazarus Rex on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

[O] One Little Skiddo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] One Little Skiddo    [O] One Little Skiddo  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:13 am

Nate of Team Yozura and Sova of Team Sentima will take this mission! Accompanied by the gang.

MISSION THREAD ~Slapped onto post by @Coaster3000 -- "Forgot your mission link foooooool hehehe"
Back to top Go down

[O] One Little Skiddo
Page 1 of 1