Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Light and Dark

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

Poké : 1500

Light and Dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(Energy 19- 16 = 3)

Myrriou was exhausted again, she had no idea how she managed to get herself in a place like this.

Trekking the mountainside was the small creature, she had been on the road now, on a quest for more days than she could count anymore. It had just reached nightfall, the already dark mountain got darker as the sun in the sky ceased to light the path for anyone who braved the environment. Wind howled softly, stars lit up what little was left of the sky. Myrriou couldn't not rest now, her mission was to find something better for herself, but for right now, this definitely wasn't the place to be.

She sat on a rock gathering her bearings and getting a view on what little she could see with only a little light left, it didnt look good, but she followed the rough outline of a path that was made by Pokemon traveling the mountain before her.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/snugglewuffins/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:14 am

The Larion didn’t appreciate Myrr’s attack, and wobbled around in a rather weary state. Opening its jaws again, it began clawing its heavy body toward the duo again. An unnerving sound of scraping metal screeched across the battlefield as their opponent began to strike.
Sentinel, recovered from the shock of knocking into the creature, began spinning himself until his golden rays were just a blur of smoking, yellow lines. ”G-g-g-g-goog hiiiit Myrr! he called out; his voice was distorted by the speed of his spin. A strong heat began emerging from his body, drying out the rocks around beneath him. Fire began to form in a ball in front of the Solrock, a ball that would in seconds erupt into a twister of fire. Sentinel’s Fire Spin attack lashed out in front of him, glazing the Lairon’s carapace in a crackling inferno.
”Hahahaha! Get out of here, you beast! Screamed Sentinel as his fire tore through the Larion’s armored hide. After a little bit, Sentinel stopped his spinning. As his attack dissipated into a flurry of sparks, the Larion ran off to seek a place to heal. Its armor was charred by the heat, and a sizzling could be heard from the ground where it once stood. Upon taking a moment to make sure Myrr was unhurt, Sentinel decided to continue forward in case the Lairon was going to bring some friends with it.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:36 am

Myrr sits down and falls backwards, looking up at the dark night sky, catching her breath. From Sentinel's angle it would look like she passed out. Her head was a bit spinny, but else she was fine, her eyes looking over the stars, trying to remember the stars her mother told her connected each other to make shapes. It was a long way here and it only felt like it was getting longer, but now she had a friend.

Myrriou wasn't concerned about the Larion coming back, it was badly hurt, and Myrr felt bad about it, but it did attack her so maybe it was justified, she wasn't sure and she didn't like hurting any Pokemon for any reason, like they did to her many years ago. She got the shivers thinking the pain that her scar has caused her over all of these years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Hearing Myrr slide back onto the rocky floor made Sentinel turn around. He could sense that she was feeling fear about something, but wasn’t sure what. Maybe she’d been shaken more badly than he’d thought during their encounter with the feral.
”What’s wrong?” He asked, watching her sitting there with her eyes pointed somewhere vague. Was she thinking about something that had happened to her long ago? It was still getting very dark and foggy, but Sentinel figured it would be worth it to take a quick break to learn something about his new friend.
Sentinel was reminded of Nira the Houndour, whom he had met at the Fallen Leaf Copse on his first adventure. She had also seemed to be bothered by something wedged deep into her mind, and Sentinel felt the same desire to try to learn something about Myrr’s problems as he had hers. He couldn’t peek into Nira’s emotions because of her type, but this time he could tell for sure that something was causing Myrr’s heart to withdraw into worry.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Myrr sighs, she thinks she can feel the probing just by the way the big rock was staring at her, She stared back in the peripherals of her vision keeping her eyes on the dimly lit stars. She gets up after awhile, her extra mouth not happy at Myrr for laying on it, but quickly forgives her. She wipes the various pebbles and such off of herself and starts walking in the direction they were going before, looking back at her Solrock friend.

She was still curious about the Pokemon itself, but wanted to know what it wanted with her more. It seemed interested in her, like it was studying her, just like she did to other Pokemon, but mentally and emotionally, rather than physically. This wasn't something Myrr was used to, though it might have freaked her out at first, it felt almost.. endearing now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:24 am

Sentinel blinked a bit as Myrr got up and the jaws on her head sprung back to life. He hadn’t thought a whole lot about it before, but the more he analyzed this Mawile the more he decided Yeah, those things are kinda weird. As they continued, Sentinel couldn’t help but notice that Myrr was having some issues with the rugged road. It made sense, concerning how short her legs were and how uneven the rocky floor was.
She wasn’t weak, and she could probably make it through to Grassveil fine on her own, but if they got attacked again she’d need to rely on her quick feet. It would be a lot of trouble for them if she burned them out so soon.
Sentinel, still glowing to light the way, began heating himself up to a comfortably warm temperature and glided down to the Mawile’s height. Once up close to her he could still sense some fragment of fear in her heart regarding that scar, so he didn’t want to be too forward and scare her. ”Pardon me, Myrr. Something’s bothering you, isn’t it? You’re remembering something that’s scaring you. Here, climb on. If that something is what you need to be focusing on, then I’ll take the burden of this horrible road.” With that Sentinel used one of his yellow beams of rock to lift up the small Pokemon, letting his heat fend off the cold of the mountain night.
”I know you don’t need me to, but I’m going to carry you. I don’t get as tired from moving on this terrain because I can fly, and it would be bad news for you to be exhausted if we got ambushed. Plus, it’s cold out tonight, isn’t it? Warm up-- I apologize for being so forward... but I insist on keeping you safe.”
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:06 am

Myrr looks surprised at her new friend, she had only known him a mere hour or so, and she would already want to spend days and months knowing him. Despite his lack of physically emotion, there was a lot in his voice and the way he acts, and it makes up for it in great quantity. She sighs, wanting to keep quiet like she had been for the past little while, but assuming giving an answer to her friend would be a lot nicer, and maybe she would understand him more in return.

Myrr clears her throat and gets together her thoughts. She points to the scar on her nose, looking at Sentinel. "This has been what bothered me for as long as I can remember, I never forget what hurt me, and how we had to hurt others to survive, I didn't like it anymore and I left my mother and my tribe for a better life, but I haven't found it yet.. Without another word she accepts her friend's offer of a ride across the treacherous path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:33 pm

So it was the scar… thought Sentinel, lifting back into the air with Myrr holding onto his rays. He did his best to offer a reassuring source of heat and light as they continued onward. Clearly this new friend came from an unforgiving environment, full of peril and uncertainty. ”Maybe that new life is waiting in Grassveil, he began. ”All the more reason we have to get there!”
Sentinel continued down the path of the rugged mountain until eventually the two stumbled upon the entrance to what looked like a small tunnel cutting through the black rocks. ”Do you think we should go inside? It might be a shortcut, but it might also be dangerous…” Sentinel asked, looking up at Myrr, perched atop his head.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Myrr holds onto the one of the rock spikes on her friend's head, she wondered how he made the heat she felt, but she didn't mind, it was warming her insides nicely, she could almost forget she was lost on a dark rocky mountain. It wasnt the only source of warmth though, the companionship she felt from the sun shaped rock was nothing she had ever had before, except from her mother and father. Her mind drifts back to memories of her caring mother, and strict, but pacifist father. She really did miss the both of them. The idea of maybe never seeing her mother again hurt her stomach and tied knots inside of her putting a frown on her face.

Myrriou looks down at her rocky friend when he asks her a question, she looks around, seeing no other route to travel, and feeling the night getting even colder, she points towards the cave. "Cave is better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Sentinel nodded in approval and entered the gaping hole in the rocks. Dust hovered in the air, creating a dreary fog around the two friends as they descended deeper into the pits of Blackmist. ”Hopefully this will end up being a tunnel to the Grassveil side of the mountains…” Sentinel said in a gravelly whisper.
He felt happy as Myrr clung to his body, noticing that her emotional state was improved. She trusted him, he thought, and he didn’t want to let that trust down. However, he sensed a painful feeling of longing within her heart. Was she thinking about something in her past again? In response, Sentinel generated more warmth for her and shone his light more brightly. ”Focus on the present, Myrrirou. That’s how I get by… my past wasn’t a happy one, either, so let’s move towards the future together.”
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Myrriou sniffles, just keeping herself from crying over what she was thinking about, shaking her head rapidly to get her mind away from such things. Her jaws on the back of her head gnaw lightly on one of the other spikes on Sentinel, not enough to cause damage, it seems the extra head experiences the same sort of emotions Myrr does but in a different way. Her mood was brightened slightly by the thought of finding the place she was looking for all along. "I really hope so, I'm so exited." She bounces a bit excitedly. It distracts her from the bone that pings off the cave wall near the two friends, a bone thrown like a boomerang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Sentinel looks up at the jaws gnawing on his rock, a bit puzzled but not really bothered at all by it. Yup, those are definitely weird. He laughed, audibly, at his new friend, his feelings resonating across the echoing chambers of the cave. This was fun. This was really fun. Even though they were in such a perilous setting, they were together. Looking back at the Mawile playing around on top of him, Sentinel smiled, thinking that she was pretty cute when she wasn’t hurling rocks at him-- almost childish.
*THWAP!!*
Suddenly, though, the calm was broken as Sentinel ducked down to dodge something ricocheting off of the cave walls. ”What the…?” Sentinel whispered, watching the object fly back towards the shadows to its owner. He heard footsteps approaching… was it a feral? Either way it seemed like they’d have to battle whatever’s ahead.
Back to top Go down
Snugglewuffins

Snugglewuffins

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:28 am

Myrr jumped a little at the sudden arrival of the projectile, she wasn't sure what it was so she hopped off her sun shaped friend to get a closer look. She waddles her way over to the what looked to be a bone, a very large one, sitting next to a chunk of the wall it had taken out with it. The mouth on her head seems to growl, trying to warn Myrr of the thrower of the bone who crashes straight into her with its boney head, sending her back a few feet along the ground.

Myrr hits the ground hard, making her head a very dizzying state, it didn't help that it was prone to this stuff to begin with. The pokemon that attacked her was a small brown one with a skull on its head, it looks infuriated, picking its bone back up and setting its eyes on the Solrock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 am

What is this thing? Sentinel wondered, watching in shock as his friend collided with the floor. He felt his rage begin to boil a bit, taking deep, tense breaths to calm himself down. With a grunt, Sentinel released a Fire Spin, creating a wall of flames between them and their opponent. The skull on the feral’s face cast menacing shadows around it, images of bones and spines dancing in the light of the fire.
”Myrr!! Are you alright?!” Sentinel ask, rushing to his friend’s side as she got up. The Cubone threw its bone through the Fire Spin, causing sparks to explode out of it before colliding with Sentinel’s carapace. Luckily Sentinel was able to deflect the strike by using Harden, but at the same time the fires he's conjured petered out. ”Can you fight?” Sentinel asked, feeling rather concerned for his friend’s safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark   Light and Dark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2