Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Even vibrant towns have their downs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

It was quite a somber afternoon the normally so vibrant Grassveil town. The streets were looking rather barren and the sun had not been able to break through the thick layer of grey clouds. Many of the market stalls were closed, and only those in dire need of supplies were visiting the normally so exciting town.

'' Only a few rays of sun would be enough''
Yera whispered to her self followed by a loud sigh, as she carefully got down to the pond to look at her reflection. Sadly nothing had changed yet. Yera was feeling rather down and for some reason very exhausted, while she had not been doing much in days. The young Deerling remained stationary, almost motionless as she was staring at the brown Deerling in the reflection of the water. In the reflection she could see her pointy ears and rather sad expression, on a wall of dark clouds. The weather had been like this for days, and everyone was waiting for it to clear up.

It wasn't even winter anymore, but still her coat hadn't changed yet, the days were cold and sad, she even had gotten off from work as there were no customers, which was a bummer. No work means no pay, which means no food, she still had savings but knew she shouldn't all spend it on fruits.

More and more sighs followed as Yera continued staring at the water, using her hoof to create little splashes in it. Today was going to be another long day and Yera was anything but ready for it. The normally so positive Deerling was being affected by what she would call a post winter depression.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:22 am

Aries thought for a moment as she asked what was going on with the weather, he knew the basics of what was going on, but he did not quite grasp it himself. The skiddo spoke up, "Three pokemon got these weird vision things or whatever from some really big pokemon, and then they were told to do things and said something about reclaiming or fixing land. I'm not sure what's going on myself, I just know that there's three sides. One with a large green thing is trying to put things back the way they were, one is apparently Arceus himself trying to rid the world of all evil, and one with this really scary looking pokemon trying to give everyone freedom. The scary one is supposed to be the cause of the dark skies though, and apparently he's also the cause for a lot of pokemon suddenly going nutto or something."

The skiddo frowned before bucking up once more with a smile, "Sure! I could make you something right quick!" the skiddo left the deerling to her food for a brief moment, more clinking and clanking could be heard from within the kitchen as the large doors swung in and out. It only took a few minutes before the skiddo hopped back out with sweets made of Pecha with hints of Rawst to draw away from the sweet flavoring so that it would not come off as too sweet. He placed the dish next to the deerling's plate before checking to see if she was finished with the other. If she was finished, he would then wrap his vines around the dish and take it.

"It's been kind of hard to eat for me lately though because of the clouds, I've had to dig into some of my stock lately, it's hard to find sunlight patches when the clouds are like this,"
he spoke up, "Don't worry about pay, it's on the house~" he practically sang in a brighter tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 am

Yera her face had turned rather sad when she heard about all the things going on in the world, she shook her head and looked down as she tried to understand what was going on. Truth be told this was all really hard to grasp, there were so many things going on and apparently Arceus had a hand in it, which kind of scared her. Legendary Pokemon scared her, Pokemon that no one knew if they existed or not, often very big and destructive. Shrugging off the bad thoughts she beamed at Aeries " I just hope the weather gets better soon" Yera said, unable to force a smile on her face.

When Aeries went to make her a desert, and returned shortly after, Yera was told it was on the house while Aeries had to plunder his own storage to eat. Yera hesitated to eat but decided too as the Skiddo had worked so hard on it. " Hey Aeries, I work in the berry shop, where I help grow Berries, but since it's only part time, I could help you out in my free time, on my house though as I don't need money" She said thatnin a whim, kind of regretting it after but it was true that she wanted to uelp out the friendly Skiddo.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:23 pm

The skiddo smiled sheepishly as Yera looked sad once more, attempting to cheer her up with a smile of his own. He spoke up, "I'm sure things will get sorted out! The stronger pokemon are off trying to put things back they way they were right now, some are even trying to make it even better!" he piped in attempt to raise hopes for the young deerling.

The goat's ears raised with surprise as Yera offered to help out around his shop in her own spare time. The thought shocked him, nobody had ever offered to help out at his shop before! He jumped with glee, "Sure! Sure! You're welcome here anytime," he spoke up with a large beaming smile. He did not quite like the idea of not repaying her, however he figured that he would simply talk to her about that when the time came around. As of right now, the deerling needed cheering up! He needed not to worry her with such small things at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Yera felt a little increase of confidence when Aeries told her the stronger Pokemon were at it trying to solve the ongoing problems, she kind of wished she could help too but knew that with her strength even a closing a heavy door would be a challenge for her. '' Thanks Aeries, Let's hope they all come back unscathed'' Yera answered to Aeries his claims.

A ton of happy feelings overcame Yera as she was told that she was welcome in the shop whenever she wanted to help out, it sounded like fun to serve customers and to be with Aeries, the little Skiddo had gotten her attention and it be fun becoming friends with him and helping him out. It was rather new for her to see Pokemon like him and she wanted to learn why he was this kind and what was driving him to run this shop, she also just really liked working with food and growing food and her dream had always been to run her own restaurant, while this wasn't her restaurant it still made her feel really happy. '' If there are any errands I can run for you, or things I can do for you now let me know'' Yera exclaimed happily, today was a great day. Yera wondered if Aeries had his own garden where he grew food, maybe she could help out gardening as well. She knew that this new job, even if it was as a volunteer would bring her great things, the young Deerling tried her hardest to make steps in this mean and scary world.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:51 am

His cheeks tugged back in a smile as he gleefully listened to the little deerling's words. He spoke, "I already finished all of my errands for today, I do not usually have a ton of things to do but when I do there's usually a lot of it. Keeping this place clean is kind of hard to do all by myself along with collecting supplies from the other vendors. I don't grow my supplies, I usually allow customers to supply me or buy stuff of producers." He kind of regretted mentioning not having anything for the deerling to do however, as that would likely make her leave sooner. He did not want her to leave! She was such great company!

The skiddo searched his mind, trying to find some reason for her to stay. He was not going to offer her any more food as she was likely full from how much she ate. He couldn't poof a chore into existence. No...no no! His smile turned sheepish as he realized his mistake, "B-but if you want to just come to hang around that's fine too!" he mentioned, "I don't get many customers around here anymore because everyone is so busy, so...some company would be nice?" he asked with a shy look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Yera smiled while observing the Skiddos facial expressions, apparently there wasn't an awful lot to do for her but she could always hang out once in a while. " do you have a place to grow berrys, I love gardening and if I could grow for you that be really fun" the young Deerling said knowing that it would be cheaper to supply your own berrys and fruits. She just liked Aeries and wanted to help him out as much as she could. Year looked at Aeries while staring for a few seconds, " Hey Aeries" Yera asked softly while smiling. " today was a great day" she said smiling while a tear of happiness rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:19 am

The skiddo's ears perked as the deerling offered to grow berries for him. He didn't have a garden. Time to change that. "Uh I don't have a garden right now, but we could start one! There's an oshawott at the dojo that grows plenty of berries, her garden is MASSIVE!" he chimed with glee, "Maybe we could ask her for some berries to start out with-" he stopped as the deerling wanted to speak a bit more.

OH ARCEUS SHE WAS CRYING.

"OH! Uh, no, please don't cry," he said quickly, not quite understanding that it was a tear of joy, "Uh, what's wrong? I-I'm sorry," he was quickly flustered by the deerling's sudden tear of joy. "Y-You want more sweets? Another meal?" he asked, desperate to "cheer up" the deerling once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 am

Yera listened to Aeries tell her about growing berrys and how the two could get started, but then Aeries panicked, apparently he mistook her tear of happiness for crying, she felt really bad and took a deep breathe and smiled. '' Hey Aeries, that was a tear of happiness, I'm just feeling really happy right now, it's good to not be alone.'' The young Deerling said hoping to calm down Aeries, she never really had anything like this happen before herself so it was rather hard for her to control her emotions. '' It's just that I am glad to meet you Aeries, you kind of remind me how home felt, being a Skiddo and all, and you are so kind'' She said again with a warm glow on her face, one that would melt a heart. She hoped that Aeries would calm down, and maybe they could just relax for a little bit longer, things seemed so good, so peaceful, though how long does peace last. Usually not that long...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Indeed the peace would not last for long for that was when Giratina himself ripped through the shop ceiling like "SURPRISE MUTHADUCKERS"

Oh? It was tear of happiness? Since when did people cry when they were happy? He certainly did not ever remember being so happy he cried. The skiddo was a bit uncertain, but he calmed down a bit with the explanation the deerling had given him. His ears still flat a small smile developed on his face before he spoke, "I'm...I'm happy to have met you too! My home was filled with lots of gogoat, I was the only skiddo though!" The skiddo's ears shot up as he laughed, "My Mamas said that there used to be a lot of other little skiddos like me, but they all went on some journey!"

He was getting off topic, crud, was that rude? The skiddo did not seem to realize that he had rambled on until he had finished what he was saying, "Uh, Sorry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Girantina:(? I would have loved for twentythousand mews raining down, it's raining mews halle lujah.

Year smiled when the skiddo had mentioned her home, she was from a family of Gogoats and it seemed like all of her brothers and sisters had moved on to somewhere else. Maybe Year had even met one of Aeries his siblings before, she got kind of excited, " My dad is a Gogoat too" Year said while being over excited her eyes filled with little sparkles and her smile from ear to ear. The young Deerling for a moment imagined her own family when thinking of all these skiddo but quickly shook her head, no need to space out here. Yera looked at the store and after that shifted her view at Aeries, " so how did you end up making your own store, must be a great story" Yera asked full of curiosity.

(( Sorry bit slow on responses))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:40 am

The skiddo thought for a moment, his head tilting as he looked off to the side with a squinted eye as he thought it over for a bit. He finally looked back properly and spoke, "It's not that great of a story really. My mama's told me I needed to go away from home for a while, so they sent me off on my own journey so I can make plenty of friends!" the skiddo smiled with a small hop, "I figured that I'd be able to meet toooons of new friendly pokemon if I had a shop, so here I am!" His expression faltered a bit as he laughed nervously, "I'm honestly not that great at cooking though, my meals spoil sometimes because I mess up."

((No problem!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even vibrant towns have their downs   Even vibrant towns have their downs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even vibrant towns have their downs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2