Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Without something to reply to...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Without something to reply to... Empty
PostSubject: Without something to reply to...   Without something to reply to... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:13 pm

I apologize for seemingly disappearing after Christmas rolled around; I am one of those posters that doesn't have the time usually to just sit around all day on a site and watch people come on and try to convince them to post. As such, I subscribe to my threads and wait for replies to be signaled to me via email. Therefore, when I do not get emails, I forget to log in, and I'm sorry about that. I'm still here, but I can only log on once in a while thanks to my busy schedule, and without something to reply to, I feel less encouragement to do so.

I hope things pick back up soon so I can seemingly have a presence here once again. Mareep
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Without something to reply to...   Without something to reply to... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:26 pm

I could ask if our thread could be unlocked if you'd like. It wouldn't change the fact that Brachy is still nowhere to be found, but we could just have her character disappear back into the fog, and just go on with two people until she comes back. I really don't like having unfinished threads in my records, so it'd be great if we could do that. =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Without something to reply to...   Without something to reply to... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Perhaps. The main thing for me right now is I'll likely be limited to replies on weekends only. If you are still okay with this, then I could be convinced to ignore their character. : )
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Without something to reply to...   Without something to reply to... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Sure, that's fine! I don't have a thread slot remaining, so I wouldn't be able to unlock it now, but once I get a slot, I'll reply on here. Sound good? =]
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Without something to reply to...   Without something to reply to... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:20 pm

If I remember correctly I think it's your turn in out thread so there's something to reply to. It was last posted in a while ago so I can't blame you for not getting an update about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Without something to reply to...   Without something to reply to... Empty

Back to top Go down

Without something to reply to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Temporary Leave, Departures and Returns-
Jump to: