Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Excitement for a New

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

Poké : 1050

Excitement for a New - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The forest was quiet, there was Pecha berries all around, a slight breeze, the smell of a fresh day. As Tenatus walked through the forest to his destination, he smelled the breeze and remembered his childhood here.

Maybe I should visit Mom and Dad when this job is done. He thought.

This wasn't his first dungeon, but it was special to him, and he visited it often, Today he got a job there and was heading towards the meeting place. He was told it was the big tree near the center of the forest. As he headed their he hummed to himself a familiar tune and walked on.

Last edited by DestinyIntwined on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:24 pm

{OOC: With rolls, I normally roll ahead of time and mention said roll results when I'm ready.}

Energy: 11

"...I am sorry for acting so cold towards you, Rai. I have been quite stressed out lately, and I do not mind if you see me as a burden in this state. I will not attempt to use that as an excuse for my behavior." Adamantine said with an ashamed appearance. What is wrong with me today?! First I intrude in Tenatus' belongings, and now I treat a fellow explorer like an outlaw? the metal entity thought in frustration. Clearly, coming here was a mistake, but Adam could do nothing to change things now. The only option that seemed viable would be to make it up to them. An exploration seemed like the perfect idea.

"If you will have me, I wouldn't mind engaging feral Pokémon in combat. I have yet to test my combat capabilities, but my body is made of an extremely hard metal that proves resistant to certain attacks." Adamantine offered. If Rai did not accept for its actions, the Beldum was willing to be used as a living shield if necessary. Of course, there was always Tenatus to make amends with, but that would come when needed the most.

MCLikeANinja carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Excitement for a New - Page 2 XNK8rgs , Excitement for a New - Page 2 WYrEDCu , Excitement for a New - Page 2 DJuONJb , Excitement for a New - Page 2 D79y4LB , Excitement for a New - Page 2 WYrEDCu , Excitement for a New - Page 2 HUdHrl3 , Excitement for a New - Page 2 D79y4LB , Excitement for a New - Page 2 HUdHrl3 , Excitement for a New - Page 2 RvuSukW , Excitement for a New - Page 2 LOY1SG7
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:17 pm

{(OoC: Two things I think we get an extra energy with each new page, and oh my gosh! That roll is, well it's amazing, let's see what I get.)}

"I will go to, Rai, as long as there is adventure, I'm game." said Tenatus with bravery. Looking over at the Zubat and at Adam, they seemed like a good pairing for an exploration. So Tenatus was very eager to adventure and have some fun. Not worrying about how strong they were, he continued on.

"So where to first Rai, you lead on, I will follow behind."

DestinyIntwined carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Excitement for a New - Page 2 WYrEDCu , Excitement for a New - Page 2 WV50R87
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

Poké : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 pm

"Really? You'll go with me? That's great!" Rai exclaimed. He couldn't believe it; he'd be exploring with a real adventurer! Rai realized that he probably looked a bit odd being so overjoyed, so he regained his composure quickly. "Uh, I mean... Let's go then."

Tenatus told Rai that he was welcome to lead them. It made him a bit nervous, but he wouldn't let that hold him back. Well then, where to begin... Rai thought to himself. He had heard the sounds of various different feral Pokemon around them. I could go in just about any direction and find a fight... Rai decided to peek behind a couple of bushes, where he noticed a Zigzagoon. He went back towards Adam and Tenatus, and informed them that there were enemies nearby. "If you guys want a battle, then there are plenty of enemies around us. I found one just over here," he told them.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:47 am

Energy: 11 - 39 (roll's results OMG) = 0 (Paralyzed)

"Thank you, I will not disappoint you." Adam nodded with a pleased look. When Rai pointed out a Zigzagoon, it was raring and ready to go. "I believe I can handle a first encounter, if you will." the Beldum said, charging forward for a Take Down. Its metal body slammed directly into the feral, causing it to release a whine and growl of anger. Though the move was intimidating, it refused to let the gesture scare it at all. Besides, its ability to resist changes to its attack power, defensive capabilities, and speed would have halted any change anyways. "This feral is all yours now. I shall allow you to land attacks on this Normal type now." Adamantine stated, backing up a bit. The blow had struck with such recoil that made it think twice about finishing it off.

Faster than it could react, the Steel type felt a dust-like substance shoot out from a nearby bush and coat it. The seemingly harmless spores settled into its body, restricting any and all agile movements. I do not understand! How could this be, why is my body refusing to cooperate with my desires? it wondered, managing to turn itself around and face a Weepinbell. The Grass type let out a cry that was so foreign it caused Adamantine to almost worry. With the handicap of less quick reactions, this would be a difficult fight to win in its current state.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:24 pm

{(OoC: I just checked which Pokemon can appear in Pecha and well none of them match what you rolled, if you want to check it, Ninja, it's here.)}

Energy: 11 - 2

With all the action going on, Tenatus didn't know what to do, until he found a Hoothoot just sitting behind a bush, just waiting for an explorer. Right before attacking he noticed a petrify orb just a bit away from the Hoothoot and himself. So he launched a quick Signal Beam at the Pokemon trying to catch it off gaurd before rushing towards the item hoping to get it before the Hoothoot noticed what was going on. "Hey guys, try looking for items near you to help! I found a petrify orb over here!" Tenatus yelled before getting squared in the face with a tackle.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:18 am

(OOC: Should I change my energy, considering I haven't made any rolls yet? Also, I swear I've been having some writer's block. Took me an hour to type this.)

Adam rammed his body into the Zigzagoon, but it looked like he had hurt himself with the hit. He allowed Rai to finish off the feral, a strange powder covered the Beldum's body, seemingly restricting his movements. He must be paralyzed...! Rai thought in concern. He turned around and saw a Weepingbell. Paralyzed, Adam had a greatly reduced chance of winning. Without thinking. Rai shouted, ""Don't worry, Adam! I'll help you!"  He would have an easier time beating the Weepingbell then Tenatus or Adam would, for he had a type advantage. The Zubat rushed towards the feral and hit it with a powerful Zen Headbutt.

The hit was strong enough to fell the Weepingbell in a single blow. Unfortunatley, two Hoothoots were perched in a tree nearby, and they noticed the commotion. Before Rai could recover from landing the hit, one of the Hoothoots swooped down and rammed into Rai with a Tackle attack. It was a basic move, but effective nonetheless. The bat Pokemon collapsed onto the ground, with small injuries. He sat up an coughed, and noticed that he was a considerable distance away from Adam and Tenatus. He didn't know if he could get past the ferals in time to protect Adam from harm at his most vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:27 am

{OOC: That list is really outdated. XD And Ally, you only take penalties to your energy if the rolls were yours. In this example, I take the penalty for my rolls and Destiny takes the penalty for theirs. Since you haven't rolled yet, you don't subtract Energy.}

Energy: 0 (Paralyzed)

It wasn't very fast, which was the worst part for Adam. One feral Hoothoot had been hit by Tenatus and was about to engage in battle, but the other swatted Rai away like a fly. "This may not end well..." Adamantine began, bracing for the bird's attack. The moments seemed to pass by slower and slower, the Steel type keeping its eye shut tight. After what seemed like a minute, the attack struck... but less effective than the Beldum had predicted. Opening its eye, it gazed upon the feral in wonder. A simple Tackle had moderately stunned the very Pokémon who attacked its solid body! "I did state that this would not end well... But this case causes the situation to apply for this feral."

Adamantine wasted no time marveling over this fact. "Rai, you must continue onwards! The attacks prove ineffective against me!" it said, a determined look in its eye. The metal entity was slowed, but certainly not out of the fight. A very predictable and slow Take Down was generated by Adam, striking its mark perfectly. The Hoothoot spiraled into an area closer to both Rai and Tenatus, waiting to have the finishing blow dealt.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:32 am

{(And magically I come back from the dead, also congrats on 3 'mons now)}

Energy: 9

The tackle fazed Tenatus a bit but not enough for him to ward him off, he immediately followed with a tackle, and stood his ground. Guys, how are you doing? He said as he turned around to look and saw a Hoothoot fall down near him, not wanting to finish it, without know what was going on around him, he turned around and quickly dodged another tackle from the Hoothoot. They just never give up do they?, he thought as he tackled the Hoothoot.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Adam's Take Down attack had knocked the feral Hoothoot near Rai and Tenatus. Tenatus didn't seem interested in finishing it off, so Rai did instead. Adam told Rai to move ahead, even though he looked like he was having a hard time. Rai yelled, "No! I' m not leaving you behind when you're so vulnerable!" He rushed over to where Adam layed stationary, and used his Zen Headbutt to take out another Hoothoot. Concerned, he asked, "You alright, Adam? Those guys could've hurt you!" Rai realized he was probably overreacting a little and calmed himself. "Uh, I mean... you're fine, right? You think you can still fight paralyzed like this?" He didn't want to pass off as overprotective, or weird. "I'm not going to leave without you. I won't leave a friend behind." After he realized what he had just said, he winced a little. Aw man, did I just say that? Does he consider me a 'friend' yet? He was just interrogating me five minutes ago! Rai turned to Tenatus and said, "Yeah, I'm alright! I can keep fighting!" in response to his question.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:10 am

{OOC: Sorry for the lack of posting on here, I lost the reminder email and I tried to reply twice, yet my computer was acting up again. ^_^}

The Beldum was astonished at how the trio displayed a sense of camaraderie despite the bitter first impressions. This isn't likely... But it is acceptable. This will turn the tide in our favor. it thought with an observant nod. The gesture also raised Adamantine's mood by a significant amount. Like an ancient automaton rising from slumber, the Steel type shook its head, then its body. "My current state will suffice for the battles ahead. Though relief from the paralysis would prove useful, it is not necessary. My attack power is unaffected." it stated in its usual flat tone. The recoil of the Take Down felt almost numbing, but Adam didn't care.

Rai's particular concern was interesting, to say the least. "Such an attack was nothing. My metal build will resist most physical strikes." With this said, Adamantine hoped that it would ease the conscience of the Zubat. "However, I am glad that you are considering my health as well as the success of the battle." The robotic-like Pokémon could sense another presence in the area. Wasting no tine, it swiveled around and used Take Down on whatever happened to be behind it. Opening its eyes, a Zigzagoon was sent flying into a tree, writhing in pain and growling. Adam simply blinked in wonder, amazed at how alert it had become to sense its attack before it even happened.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:06 pm

Energy: 9

Tenatus looking over at Adam, saw a sudden Zigzagoon flying over the tops of the trees.

Hey, nice one Adam! He said as he dodged another on coming attack from the Hoothoot. These guys will never stop, I wonder why? he thought as he tackled the 'mon again, finally knocking it out, he then picked it up and put it on a tree branch near the ground. Along with that he picked up some sticks {(2 Sticks for the win!)} and went over to help Rai, as seeing that terrific launch of that Zigzagoon, Adam can sure enough fend for himself.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:10 am

Adam sent a Zigzagoon flying over the trees. Rai was certainly impressed, as it probably would take a lot of strength to knock someone back that far. Most of the ferals were gone, and from a distance he spotted a Tangela who seemed to be asleep and an Exeggcute suffering from poison. He charged to the Exeggcute and was able to take it out with a single Zen Headbutt, thanks to the feral's condition.

All of the fighting had worn Rai out. Her could hardly believe that there were this many Pokemon to challenge; he hadn't had this much fun battling since before he left for Grassveil! Tenatus and Adam looked like they were holding up well, though Adam was still paralyzed. Rai's breaths were short, and he decided to take a quick rest before he would resume with fighting.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:10 am

The member 'allymender' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Shadowhue Forest' :
Excitement for a New - Page 2 VgSAvkk Excitement for a New - Page 2 Dhm7imq Excitement for a New - Page 2 KhcTKfS
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:20 pm

{(Solilo, not telling you what your job is but, uh, this is Pecha Forest, not Shadowhue...)}
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:27 am

{OOC: Uh... DI? That's the AutoRoll system. Sol didn't actually type that, Ally just put in the wrong location for the dice. Also? When a Pokémon has a status above its icon in rolls, that doesn't mean that Pokémon HAS that condition. It means it will inflict it on your character when rolled. Since I picked Paralysis, the other two Pokemon are just like normal ferals. Tangelas can't be put to sleep by Powder moves anyways, neither can Exeggcute. XD}

With heavy movements, Adam let itself fall to the floor with a sharp thud. "Please pardon me, I must take a moment to collect my thoughts. I will resume adventuring after a few moments..." it stated, closing its eye to recollect on what just happened. The moments replayed themselves in detail, the static feeling from the paralysis lingering. This will prove difficult... It does not matter. I have gone this far with the status condition, thus I will finish with it as well if necessary. the Steel type thought with a small nod.

Opening its eye once more, Adamantine tested its levitation abilities. Still intact and keeping it steady yet slowed. "I can continue on, but pardon me if I happen to hold you down. My movements are still restricted to very slow approaches. My stamina is limited as well, seeing as Take Down decreases my physical state with each successful strike." it apologized. The last thing it would want to do is drag down its allies due to a state of immobilization.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excitement for a New   Excitement for a New - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Excitement for a New
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next