Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tranquil Reflections

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Tranquil Reflections - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tranquil Reflections   Tranquil Reflections - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Beldum hovered just on the shore of the pond, looking into its own reflection upon the smooth, blue waters. Though it would rather be there accompanied by a friend, Adamantine chose to meditate over the past events on its lonesome. Perhaps all of this happens for a reason. Perhaps my detachment from my kin was no accident, the Aron I encountered was meant to be. Though I am not necessarily sure that it is divine fate, it is a major possibility... the Steel/Psychic type thought while nodding. Sure, it had accepted its severed connections with the flock and chose to continue on its own rather than search for them, but the sense of isolation lingered.

It was very peaceful in the surrounding area, not a sound to be heard. Adamantine stayed silent and continued to study its reflection. Still the same as usual. Its Joy Ribbon tied like a band around its midsection, the Iron Ball Pokémon resembled how it once appeared to be when it was younger. The only large change would have to be its speech, having its progress be hindered by the lack of presence of its flock. Though its vocabulary was somewhat on the higher and sophisticated side, the speech pattern's tone and emotion was completely unnoticeable. Though the Aron had done its best, Adamantine still talked "like a robot", as some would call it. "...There must be an answer." the metal entity said to itself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil Reflections   Tranquil Reflections - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:47 am

The Beldum brought up a valid point. It would be annoying to be mistaken for another team. But he offered a brand new suggestion. Clyde thought for a moment on the new name. He decided that he liked it! "I like it! So should we head to the guild?" it would be a good idea to go there and show Adam around the organization.

"I could also teleport us there if you'd like, but I don't know how well that would sit with you." Some Pokemon probably didn't like teleporting. Clyde wouldn't be surprised if it caused some to become dizzy moving to a different place in a split second. If the Beldum chose to walk then the two would have more time to talk and get to know each other. That could be beneficial to their new team, especially when they hardly know each other. It could be viewed as impulsive, but the Psychic type was happy to have someone with him finally.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil Reflections   Tranquil Reflections - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Adamantine nodded in approval; the sooner they arrived, the better. Thus forward, it had achieved the goal of joining the guild in a matter of days. The metal entity was pleased with the result of its aspiration and chose to devote itself to its new team. "Yes, I believe heading to the guild as soon as possible is in order. I cannot wait to begin." it said with a cheerful look in its eye. Of course, there was always the matter of the method of travel to reach the guild. Two options were offered: the two of them could walk (or float, in Adam's case) to the guild or be teleported via psychic abilities.

"...I suppose teleportation would allow us to arrive faster, yet would not give us much time to speak. On the other hand, travelling the standard way would take longer and allow us some time to get to know each other. You may do as you wish, I do not have preferences." it replied. Even if they did not start a conversation now, there was always time to talk later in between guild work. There wasn't any rules stating that all explorations had to be for jobs, so the Beldum could get to know his partner anytime. "That being said, it is your decision."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil Reflections   Tranquil Reflections - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Clyde thought for a moment. He supposed if they teleported they would have plenty of time to talk after meeting with Faye. "I guess we will teleport then. Here we go!" Clyde placed his hands on the Beldum and then teleported them to their destination.

Just like that, Clyde had met someone new and that person had joined his team. A new beginning is what Clyde needed to gain some confidence. And he may be able to learn something from the Beldum. The possibilities seemed endless in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil Reflections   Tranquil Reflections - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranquil Reflections
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: