Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Anything Goes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Anything Goes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dark.... dark and deep.  Sova looked down into the crevice; it was deeper than he'd remembered it being.  It was very steep from this end, and he didn't see a safer path within a reasonable distance.  Time was of the essence here, so he didn't have much choice but to just deal with the dangerous terrain.  Besides.... he had no right to complain after what he'd done.  At least he had someone with him who would have no problems in this terrain; Mirage.  She could see in the dark fairly well and she'd already been here before.... they'd both been here before.  He would have loved to bring more than just one ally, but honestly, there was no one he trusted more than Mirage to have his back.  Varda was an airhead, Acro was unstable, Jak.... knew his secret, but was far too short-tempered to be reliable.

Then again, he wasn't one to judge for the mental issues of others.... and Mirage wasn't currently much better than Acro at the moment in terms of instability.  But!  Mirage had never shut down in the middle of a fight before, and that mattered dearly here.  If he'd brought someone with him who couldn't handle themselves properly in a fight.... he didn't want to think about the consequences.  He needed someone he could trust entirely as well.  This was why Varda couldn't come, Jak couldn't come, Acro, William, Skylar, Keith, Dusk, Aku, Leif, Linus, ....  Mirage was the only soul he knew who he could trust in a fight as well as trust on a personal level.  No matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't think of anyone to take Mirage's place in this.

What he had to do.... he still wasn't quite sure about it himself.  After making the situation of the world worse and putting the lives of the group he was with in danger in the Ruined Chateau, he'd come to learn a bit more about the situation.  There was a war brewing, and it was one he doubted someone as insignificant as himself could be very useful in.  It was a war among legends.  Literal legends.  "Prophets" had cropped up, each with a different vision for the future, and their words had spread like wildfire.  There was the "holy" side, supposedly fighting for Arceus Almighty, which.... he was still having trouble believing.  There was a side fighting for a creature he'd actually had to research to even find myths about, "Zygarde."

Then.... there were those fighting for what he preferred to call.... evil.  This one, he knew for certain was true; Giratina led this side.  They wanted to drag the world further into darkness and rid it of rules.  That was all he knew about it for the time-being, but it was enough to know he had to stop it.  He'd already unintentionally recruited someone to this side; a being whom, after even more research, he found to go by the name of "Darkrai."  Now there were cryptic riddles being issued to each side.... and from what he could tell, it was a recruitment search.  This particular bit of instruction that he was currently following was - if he had understood it correctly - to go hunt down some creature of immeasurable power that lived in the Obsidian Rift and convince it to join the cause.  His intention wasn't quite to follow this through, though....

He'd come fully intending to kill it.

He didn't trust himself to work for either of the other sides, with their peace missions....  All he was good at was fighting, so he was going to use his skill to try and set Giratina back, rather than pointlessly struggling in an attempt to help either of the other two sides.  He didn't care which among the two won, as long as this side was out of the equation.

"Thanks.... for coming with me," he spoke up as he stared down into the massive hole he was about to enter.
His eyes looked as if they wanted to close and he was forcing them open.  The nightmares.... they'd gotten worse.  He was tired.  His voice was quiet and strained, as if he didn't want to speak, or something was bothering him.  Both were true.  He was just.... staring down into the crevice; at this point, he didn't even realize it.  His mind was so caught up in thinking about what he'd done wrong that he was just standing there, staring at nothing.

(Energy - 74)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:32 am

Garnet was finally going to get out of this stinkin hole! He breathed a sigh of relief, however movement behind the Zoroark caught Garnet's attention. The glaceon was continuing down.
The charmander cleared his throat, looking to the zoroark before pointing at the glaceon, letting the person that was about to help them know that their friend was continuing on. This resulted in being grabbed by the tail and brought down with the zoroark deeper into the pit.

Mirage had grabbed the torch and dropped down with Sova upon being notified that he was continuing, "Sova. I'm serious, we should really go back until you have your head on straight. Even then we can't just go charging head first into this, right?" Mirage spoke, desperate to get Sova to stop and reconsider things. She dropped to a ledge next to the glaceon, the torch in hand. However the drop had been a bit too long and her weight too heavy, causing the ledge to suddenly crack. The zoroak's eyes widened, she was being too careless with these ledges!

The ledge gave way under her weight, but she had enough time to jump over to a different one, slamming the lizard on the rock as her hindlegs dangled over the edge.

"OW!" she heard the charmander cry. Too bad for him.

Mirage
Kat carried out 5 launched of one Obsidian Crevice :
Anything Goes - Page 2 Meowst10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Skorup10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Spirit10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Skorup10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Absol10
Garnet
Kat carried out 1 launched of one Obsidian Crevice :
Anything Goes - Page 2 Embarg10
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:16 am

Mirage was following, as expected, though she was still pestering about leaving. Sova couldn't deny that he wasn't in a good mental state, but he really didn't care about that right now. He didn't want to leave, and he didn't deserve to leave unless he did something good here. But was what he'd come here to do really even good....? Well, he didn't plan to attack someone who wasn't a threat, but if it turned out there really was some evil creature down here.... he was intent on stopping it from joining the legion of evil that'd been started up. He was going to stop it, by any means necessary. He couldn't let this end like the last time.... He had to win this time.... But.... it hadn't even been him the last time, it'd been.... the other one, who'd still lost. Did he really stand a chance against living legends?

"I-" he began, but fell silent as the ledge his friend was on began to break away.
His body tensed as he prepared for the worst. However, to his relief, Mirage managed to get off it in time and everything was fine. He sighed, though his head hanged from the added stress that little scare had given him. "Maybe asking someone to come with me was a bad idea. I don't want you getting hurt.... so.... you can leave if you want," he talked idly as he watched the zoroark.
He was pretty sure his friend could handle the situation she'd gotten herself into, but just in case, he was ready to help. However, if things like this were going wrong already.... he couldn't help but think maybe he should have come alone. Only he deserved to be put in danger to atone for what he'd done wrong, yet he was dragging Mirage down here with him.

(Energy - 59)

Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Obsidian Crevice :
Anything Goes - Page 2 Gabite10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Iron_t10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Revive10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Pospec11 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Revive10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Mirage growled, letting herself slide down to a safer place to keep a foot-hold. The glaceon was getting on her nerves, "I'm not leaving unless your ass is coming out with me," she spoke. However, she seemed to have gone silent afterwards. She focused on her holds, having a charmander in tow.

The zoroark suddenly froze though as she heard a strange and harsh breathing. It sounded like it was a distance away, but it was more of a snore than actual breathing now that she thought about it. Mirage looked into the dark, the charmander's tail failing to light the path far enough for her to see.

"Look, i don't know what you two are trying to do, but could you at least let me ride on a back or something instead of holding me up by the tail?" Garnet asked as politely as he could, his teeth gritting in a forced smile. His response was a harsh hush, and he was smacked into the wall once more. It was there that he spotted a strange little seed...a reviver seed! He quickly nabbed it, knowing the value of the object. However he had reached too fast, and was now juggling it in his claws before resorting snapping at it with his mouth to grab it...accidentally swallowing it as well. Good job Garnet.

Garnet swallowed a reviver seed!
Kat carried out 4 launched of one Obsidian Crevice :
Anything Goes - Page 2 Iron_t10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Blowba10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Attent10 , Anything Goes - Page 2 Goldgu10
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Sova sighed as his friend denied to leave, but he wasn't going to push it. He still liked having someone here with him even if perhaps it was going to be dangerous. He heard the complaints of the nightlight, then his friend's shushing, but he simply assumed Mirage didn't want to hear the complaints. That was just how Mirage was.... or.... well, he really didn't know if that part of Mirage was going to change. He didn't think it would; being evil and being kind of a jerk sometimes were two different things. One was a path taken in life, while the other was a simple personality trait. He doubted Mirage's personality would change all that much.

Completely ignoring the warning that had been presented in the form of the shushing, and not paying enough attention to his surroundings to hear the snoring, the glaceon just decided to continue on downward. It was really getting difficult to see downward, but he could just barely make out another ledge. This was another fairly far down one, but again, he didn't care much. He merely jumped once more and pain began to pulse through his legs as he landed. On top of that, his landing had been a bit louder and less graceful than last time.

(Energy - 62. I'm okay with this.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Mirage flinched as Sova made a rather loud landing, the snoring of the pokemon suddenly snorting as if it had been woken. She froze, and the snoring continued. They needed to be quiet, else risk waking whatever that was up. She jumped down to another ledge, this one thinner and almost causing her to fall. She figured that if that did not wake whatever it was up then nothing would other than itself.

Garnet was getting awfully sick of being held by the tail. He was not about to let himself be treated like this! The charmander managed to trip his tail, pulling himself up and tugging on the Zoroark's fur.

"Hey! Can you please hold me in a less harmful manner?" he requested rather loudly. He received a glare from the Zoroark. Fun.

"You want me to let go of your tail is that what you want?" she asked.

He saw through the trick, "I don't want you to drop me I want you to find some way i'm not going to be dangling and smacking into things, please."

The zoroark rolled her eyes before dropping the charmander on her large fluffy hair behind her, "You set my hair on fire, I leave you here."

"Understood," Garnet huffed.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Sova continued to ignore the existence of the charmander; Mirage was handling it, so he didn't need to worry. This was a reformed Mirage, one who.... hopefully wouldn't actually drop their nightlight. Even if that did happen, he wasn't quite sure about how much he would or wouldn't care at the moment. He'd be able to save the charmander if it came to that, but the bigger issue there would be Mirage's future. Still, he doubted Mirage would have done something like that even at her worst, so he was pretty sure he could have faith in his friend not to drop the lizard.

He still failed to hear the snoring despite it being more than loud enough for his ears to pick up. That was how much attention he was currently paying to his environment; none. He was barely even taking any care to make sure he was jumping onto ledges. However, he hadn't jumped into the void yet, so that was a good sign. He leaped down to yet another ledge, sticking the landing better this time as he did so. "Either of you have any idea how far this place goes?" he questioned monotonously.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:05 am

Mirage looked down after Sova's question, the darkness seemed to go on and on. Was there even a bottom? No, there had to be. There was no way the entire world was just split into two here! The zoroark shook her head, "Nope, dunno. Wherever this thing is, it has plenty of hiding spots..." she huffed.

Garnet was now satisfied with his new place, keeping a tight grip on the hair and no longer in immediate peril in case the Zoroark was smashed into. The charmander was silent as the two strangers spoke, wondering what they were doing. From the sounds of it, they were looking for something, something important.

"I don't really know where I even am at the moment, I fell down here and got stuck. Thanks for helping me by the way," he spoke, a honesty to his tone as he tried to thank the two for rescuing him.

"What are you guys looking for? Maybe I've seen it?" he decided to try to help. While he was not too fond of the Zoroark, the glaceon wasn't being a total jerk. The charmander 's tail stuck out straight from the zoroark's fur, careful not to set her fur on fire and tick his ride off.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Sova sighed at the lack of a definitive answer to where the bottom of this place was, or even if it had a bottom. He'd been here before, as had Mirage, but they'd never actually reached the bottom. The light level was getting lower as they descended, but the addition of a mobile light source was certainly helping. He doubted Mirage even noticed much difference, but he for one was having an easier time navigating with the bit of added brightness. He didn't respond to the charmander's thanks, as he really hadn't done anything to help. Maybe Mirage was being a bit of a jerk, but Mirage was also the one doing all the helping.

Then came the question of what they were looking for. One he figured he would need to answer.... though he didn't really know the answer. "We're looking for some possibly evil creature with the power to stand against deities. First, we're gonna try to convince it not to destroy the world. If that doesn't work, we're aiming to kill it," he spoke in his still-monotonous manner, as if what he'd just said wasn't anything special.
In hindsight, it sounded absolutely crazy; the entire story was absurd. But, it was also the truth. "....Saying it out loud, I'm realizing this is an absolutely fantastic plan," he continued on sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Garnet paused for a moment, a really really long moment before he spoke, "Oh."
He fell silent after that, trying to decide whether or not it was a good idea to continue going on with these two. After all Namataki and Jade might still be alive, he still needed to find them! His face took on a rather troubled look, however he spoke, "No, I definitely haven't seen anything that strong sorry to say."

He was a bit disappointed that he was unable to help them, but now he was heavily questioning his safety with these two. He supposed he did not have another choice considering the only other option would result in death while this was only a probably death. He paused again, "By the way, have either of you seen a Piplup and a Snivy around here? The piplup's name it Namataki while the Snivy is Jaden, they're friends of mine I got separated from a while back."

Mirage ignored the conversation between the two despite wanting to make a sarcastic comment to the glaceon about this oh so brilliant plan. She kept her trap shut and instead kept going down, spotting a pair of skorupi farther down, "Watch out, Sova, there's some enemies farther down.." she spoke without even answering the charmander, letting the lack of answer tell him that she had not seen anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:55 am

Being given such a simple response, Sova could only assume the charmander was at a loss for words. That was understandable, as he doubted he'd capably be able to find any words himself if someone else told him something like that. He tried to think back on if he had seen a piplup or a snivy, as everything had been somewhat of a blur to him lately and he couldn't quite think straight, which was making his memory hazy. "Uh...." he began, but paused to look down as Mirage stated there were enemies.
He looked around, but all he saw were a few skorupi. These? Enemies?

"No there aren't," he responded vacantly.
In hindsight, someone could probably misunderstand him and think he just wasn't paying attention. But that was not the case; rather, he did not view such small, insignificant things as enemies. He was pretty sure a few skorupi were absolutely no threat to him. He jumped down to another ledge, partly to get a better look at these "enemies" and partly just because they still needed to go down further. Then he decided to try and respond to the charmander's question, even if it was a bit late. Had he seen any Jaden snivy or Namataki piplup?

"If your friends are here, they're probably dead," he stated at a barely-audible volume.
Then he stopped moving and fell silent. For a few seconds, his mind was blank.... and then it clicked. He realized what he'd just said. Why had he done that? What had come over him? He hadn't even actively thought about that; what he had been planning on saying was.... well, he hadn't even gotten that far yet! It was like his body had spoken while he was busy thinking. He looked down at his paws with slightly widened eyes, frozen in shock at himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:51 am

Sova had dismissed the enemies below, considering them not worth the trouble. She supposed he was right, they were just a bunch of Skorupi what the heck were they going to do? However when the glaceon finally answered the charmander's question, with a sprinkle of "Hey your friends might be dead" thrown in. Her head snapped to look at the glacoen with a surprised look. Why the hell did he just say that? She remained silent however, instead resuming her assessment of the area around them. Just below them to the left was a meowstic, and to the left of that was what looked to be the keystone of a spiritomb. They would have to start going right a bit more if they wanted to avoid a hassle with those pokemon.

Garnet likely would have crossed his arms if he were not busy clinging to the Zoroark. He would not have been crossing them due to being upset, but more of thought. He spoke, "Well I suppose that's true but I don't think they would go anywhere near this place. Namataki wouldn't go anywhere near here and Jaden knows better than to walk right into mysterious dark places that look like death waiting to eat you."

He did not seem to be too phased by the idea of his friends being here and his friends being dead. The solid reasoning he had behind his trust in himself in knowing his friends was enough to keep him calm.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:49 am

Sova paid more mind to the charmander than to the environment around him. All caution on his part was entirely absent, partly because he didn't care and partly because he couldn't think straight. The charmander was probably right. Who would be dumb enough to come down here unless they were a truly capable fighter? This was an absurdly dangerous place, plus it was pretty difficult to get to. Speaking of which, how had the charmander even gotten here in the first place? And more importantly, why? All that the guy had just said about his friends being smart enough not to come here, yet here he was, not taking his own advice.

"So I suppose that makes you the idiot of the bunch?" he questioned, still in his partial daze.
Again, with the oddly harsh attitude. Honestly, though, this time it wasn't very out of the ordinary. He wasn't normally very nice around others he'd just met and he very much liked to make mean comments. So, despite there not being much active thought on his part put into the remark, he didn't really think much of it. He was still too hung up on the last one anyway.

He continued downward as he spoke, hopping straight down and taking no care to avoid the path of any potential enemies. He wasn't paying any mind to the environment, though it was starting to get pretty dark anyway. He wasn't the best for seeing things in here even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:52 pm

"Pretty much though I did fall down here," Garnet spoke smoothly without hesitation or denial at the insult. It was pretty stupid of him to even think of coming near this place, then again it also kind of excited him. This place was new and dangerous, maybe he'd be allowed to hit things really hard-oh! oh! Maybe they wouldn't get hurt at all from him hitting really hard? The thought of a challenge excited him, he could let loose all of his strength on something that would not be affected at all. While that probably would have meant death if it was unfriendly, it still meant that the challenge was there.

"Jaden usually thinks things through for us and I just hit those things until they fall over. He's pretty good at it, so I follow and let him do his thing. Besides, this place isn't really THAT scary. I've seen worse, hell I could imagine worse," Garnet spoke with a casual voice, not hiding anything and merely speaking what was on his mind as he clung to the Zoroark as they continued their decent.

One of the Skorupi below had noticed them, but it was quickly blasted away by a swift Shadow Ball from Mirage. The other skorupi flinched upon seeing his pal be knocked away, and fled. She huffed, easy street. The two chatterboxes seemed to be doing well, so she decided to simply let them do their thing while she kept an eye out for anything remotely tough looking that could be what they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:58 am

Sova gave a hollow chuckle at the charmander's having "seen worse." While this wasn't exactly the most dangerous place in the world in and of itself, well.... he'd heard rumors before that it led somewhere far more dangerous. He personally hadn't exactly been here as much as he'd been somewhere like Pecha forest, so he couldn't say one way or the other about these rumors, but it certainly sounded worse than anywhere else he'd been to. Plus, there was one thing in particular that made this place a whole lot more dangerous; he was pretty sure it made it more dangerous than anywhere the little lizard could possibly have gone to and survived. Whatever he was here to find.... was certain to be dangerous.

Ignoring the Shadow Ball entirely, he spoke up to respond. "Guess you forgot why my friend and I are here; to kill something that's liable to be straight out of your nightmares. I doubt you've ever seen anything worse than what we're here for."
Okay, this time, it was all him. He wanted to make it more than evident that this little trip was likely a biiiiiiit more dangerous than their living lantern thought. Other than just proving a point, he didn't want someone unknowingly being dragged into such a dangerous situation. As far as he was concerned, he wasn't liable for anything that happened as long as he gave a warning.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Garnet snorted, "I don't know, my dreams can get pretty creative." The charmander liked this guy, he seemed pretty upfront and no dancing around to hide things. He also seemed to attempt to warn him that he was probably headed straight into death, which Garnet appreciated. The zoroark dropped down another ledge before she landed a bit harsher as the drop was longer. He gripped onto her hair as he did not want to fall straight into the abyss. The lizard took the time to do something the others did not seem to bother to do, look up.

He immediately wished he did not, yet would be relieved later that he did. For he saw a creature of white fur and dark skin glaring down at them silently, "Above you!" the charmander cried. The zoroark reacted immediately to the warning, and fired a Shadow Ball at the creature and missing as it jumped away.

Mirage growled as she watched the pokemon jump away onto a ledge near another where two sableyes had crawled out of a crack in the wall and looked down at them giggling, "Hey guys! We got us some tresspasserrrsssss!!" the two thrilled creatures hissed in an eerie unison with a hushed tone. The zoroark then heard quiet skittering followed by loud stomping as a Drapion and a Skorupi rose from the darkness below. A female meowstic crawled out of the same hole as the Sableye, "You fools!" she growled at them softly, "Keep your voices down or you'll wake it!"

"It"? What was "it"? She looked back to the absol, it seemed to stay away from the group. She got the feeling that it wasn't associated with them with how it seemed to glare at them all with equal hatred. It also helped that the absol spoke up, "You're ALL on my territory!" Everything was happening so fast that Mirage was unsure of what to do. The absol had taken a deep breath, and began to sing. It was a haunting melody of torture, that could only leave it to be one thing. Perish Song.

The other pokemon looked to the absol with fear as the song rang through the crevice, the meowstic managed to cover her ears in time along with one of the sableye. Mirage's eyes widened as the song rang into her ears and her perish count down began. Garnet had managed to cover his ears as well just in time, almost risking falling off the Zoroark and into the abyss in the process but managing to avoid it just in time.

Once the absol was finished, there was silence...then a loud bellowing and enraged roar from above, right where the snoring Mirage had heard before came from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Goes   Anything Goes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything Goes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Northeastern Mountains :: Obsidian Crevice-
Jump to: