Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

When one Path Crosses Another......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

When one Path Crosses Another...... Empty
PostSubject: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:55 pm

(I generally specify an age when these start, so Imma say this happened about a year ago; when Fox was 15.)

Kitsuné Fira, commonly known as "Fox" by practically all who met her, was making her way down some random road outside her hometown one sunny day. She wasn't looking for anything in particular as she walked, just something to do. She had noticed that things typically came along when she was just randomly out and about. Zepher was off flying somewhere, so Fox was totally on her own at that point in time.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:12 am

Pika was running down the street, looking at the surroundings and taking them in. Honestly, he wasn't doing anything important. Whenever he was bored he would always do something, be it running around or just sitting down. This time, he had decided to go for a run, but for some reason he wasn't really paying attention. Which caused him to run into a certain girl walking down the street. The collision made Pika fall on the ground, and roll a foot or so ahead.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 am

"Guh-" was all Fox managed to say as she was knocked to the ground by some strange person who had been running. Fox pulled herself into a sitting position and ran her fingers through her waist-length red hair with highlights that made it look like a Flame. Fox had always wondered how she had gotten these highlights as they were natural and she couldn't dye over them. She had tried only once before, as she actually really liked how they made her stand out. "HEY, bro, you should really watch the road." Fox grumbled. She normally would have gone off on the punk who knocked her to the ground, but she was in an unusually good mood that day and she was more interested in keeping the peace than starting a fight. "You okay there?" she asked, her fox ears twitching in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:06 am

Pika shook his head after he had landed, and got up. "I'll take that into mind next time, 'bro'." He grumbled, and turned to look at the person speaking. "No need to be so mad about- Are those fox ears?" He started to say, then asked the girl. It wasn't everyday you randomly ran into someone with fox ears on their head in their hair. And the hair. It was definitely interesting. He wondered who the heck she was and what she was doing in the area.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 am

Fox hauled herself off the ground and spun around to see the guy who had run into her, somewhat surprised that he had stuck around. "Yeah, they are. My full name is Kitsuné Fira, but you can probably guess what everyone generally calls me. So you can just call me that." she responded. Fox sounded a bit like a punk, but if you knew her well enough you'd know it was just because of the atmosphere she had been raised in. She didn't let her first impressions of people define what she thought of them.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 am

"So, I can just call you Punk?" Pika remarked to Fox, and then thought for a second. He had no idea what she could, or would, do to him if he got her mad enough. "Don't worry, I'm joking. My second best guess would be Fox." He said a couple seconds after, hoping she hadn't already decided to hit him or something. Not that he couldn't take it or anything, he just didn't want to get caught up in something. Or cause anything. Of course though, that wouldn't stop him from making a joke or two.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 am

"Oh ha-ha, you sound like my dad. Right before he slaps me because my shoes don't look right." Fox commented in a joking matter, although what she had said wasn't really a joke itself. Her family was...... well, not exactly an ideal family. In fact, not at all. It wasn't something she typically talked about, but she preferred her life now over being homeless. "So, what brings you to this, a road that leads to my sleepy town, oh stranger what's-his-face?" Fox questioned, putting a hand on her hip. She sounded less like a punk and more like a normal teenager now that she was having an actual conversation. "Well, I mean it would be sleepy, if I didn't live here..." she added, grinning slyly:
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 am

Deciding to play it safe, Pika ignored the first joke about Fox's home life. "Oh, nothing really. I just tend to wander around a bit and I ended up here. And what do you mean? Do you just go around looking for trouble or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:46 am

"Please, I don't have to look for it. Trouble just always seems to find me." Fox laughed in reply. "Heck, when I get bored I just go out walking. Something always happens. Example: Last time I ran into a close friend of mine who dropped me down some hole. I wandered in total darkness, met back up with him, and the I was possessed by a demon sword which tried to kill me. No day is ever 'normal' for me." she sighed with a nonchalant shrug. "I guess it's because I'm not exactly another one of society's 'lemmings'. While other girls are out..... doing their hair or desparately trying to impress a guy or whatever, I'm studying alchemy. Heck, I've studied alchemy so much I developed a photographic memory from it." she continiued to laugh. Fox generally didn't tell people about her photographic memory, but that was only because she really didnt think that much of it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm

"Well, I mean, demon swords seem to be a common thing in these times..." He mused, a mix between joking and not joking in his voice. "Of course, I guess the whole alchemy thing would make your life quite a bit different from other girls' lives. I mean, I don't think there are too many people who can understand it." He continued, finding himself enjoying the conversation for some reason.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 pm

"Yeah, these days it feels like everybody thinks of alchemy as a sort of corrupt art." Fox nodded. "Of course, Alchemy isn't the only thing I study. I've also been looking into ancient myths and languages." she mused, happy to have found someone whom she could hold a convorsation with. "For example, have you heard of the Sinjoh Ruins?" she questioned lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Pika shrugged, thinking about the name. "I've heard of them before. Never gave them much thought though, other then the fact it would probably be a good place to look for treasures and such. Why? Do they have some kind of special place in Alchemy?" He asked, now intrigued by what was going to be said. Maybe he was right and there were some things hidden there.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm

"I suspect that there may be a link to the 'Original Power' there." Fox smiled mischeviously. "It's rumored that, from the 'Original Power', stemmed all other types of magic and energy; including the science of Alchemy. Oh, what I wouldn't give to go there and find out for myself!!!" she exclaimed, getting excited just talking about the rumors and legends. "Could you imagine finding a power that could do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Needless to say, Pika was definitely intrigued by the thought of this. "An original power? That sounds pretty powerful. Imagine what someone could do with that..." He thought out loud, thinking about it. It sounded like a great thing, but also horrible in the wrong hands. "Anyway, it does sound like something that should be checked out." He said to Fox, smirking at her enthusiasm to find this, without knowing if it really existed or not.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 pm

"Hey, why don't we go check it out, then? I've been itching to try and crack the ancient relics that are supposedly hidden ther, anyways." Fox grinned. She obviously really wanted to go there, but she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to go alone, even if Zepher also accompanied her. "I've never been myself, but I happen to know where the Mountains are. The Ruins should be there, near the higest peaks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When one Path Crosses Another......   When one Path Crosses Another...... Empty

Back to top Go down

When one Path Crosses Another......
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next