Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back to Basics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:47 am

{Energy: 21 - 5 (entry) = 16}

Hidon had been training in various dungeons for several days now. He'd been through Shadowhue, up to the Pricklemist Hill and even into the Fallen Leaf Copse one time. But even so, it hadn't been enough. He hadn't gotten as strong as he wanted to be. His teammate was still stronger than him...and he desperately needed to fix that. The question was, of course...how? He wasn't even sure how that Taillow was even getting so strong so quickly. So, he had decided that he needed to try a different approach. He decided to start back at the beginning and with the basics. And that's why he found himself here, walking amongst the trees of the Pecha Forest. He had not been in this forest very much and he almost wondered if maybe there was something he was missing in here. If there was, that could potentially explain why he was only getting such a small amount of progress toward his strength....

In any case, the Charmander wandered around the forest, using the brightly-burning flame on the tip of his tail to illuminate any shadowy corners that he might come across. He wanted to make sure that he wasn't missing anything this time. But more than anything else...he was looking for some Pokémon. He didn't care who they were: friend, foe or wild. Regardless of everything else, he knew that he wasn't going to get any stronger or become a better fighter unless he was gaining valuable fighting experience by fighting against different kinds of opponents. "Hey!" the Charmander called out, not caring in the slightest about subtlety. "Anybody out there willing to come out and get their tails kicked!?"

Hidon kept his senses sharp and alert for any signs of Pokémon that might respond to his call....

Last edited by Digizel on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Daixtey

Daixtey

Poké : 1580

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 am

Energy [19-5] = 14

Sorblit, walked back into the Peecha forest. He knew now, how to get back to the town if things got out of hand. Which will be very helpful in the future, the reason he returned to this place was mostly his curiousity and the will to learn more about his surrondings. He didn't believe he even saw a little bit of the forest yet, he wanted to explore it all. With his bag already over his shoulder again, he didn't stray far off of the path, wondering if it might lead to somewhere else.

He walked for a while, but not long. The sun only changed a little in her position. But then Sorblit heard something, it sounded like another Pokémon. Trying to figure out the source the noise was coming from he looked around, waiting if it might call out again. It was the same excitment he got with the Fennekin he met here, excited to meet another travel companion maybe. He did a few steps towards the direction the voice came from.

Last edited by Daixtey on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Hidon paused after his call, deciding to stop and wait for the sounds of anything that might have heard his call. He stood in silence for a couple of minutes before growing bored with the lack of activity going on around him. He tapped his foot for a few moments, but still got nothing. He crossed his arms and clicked his tongue. "Tch...alright then, let's try again," he muttered. He'd give it one more try before just moving on. Maybe there was simply nobody in range of hearing for him. He couldn't denounce the possibility, since this forest was probably less occupied than Shadowhue had been...and he'd gone for half an hour before finding anything of value in that forest!

"Hey!" Hidon called out again, though slightly louder than his previous shout. "Anybody that can give me a challenge at all!? Come on out!" With that, he stopped again. He just couldn't stop himself...he really wanted to fight something, after all. And he was more than confident that he could handle anything that came out of this forest. After all, he'd managed to traverse Shadowhue. Sure, he'd wound up getting defeated each time, but he would still leave in one piece and with all of his equipment still intact, but whatever, right?. The Pokémon in here were surely weaker anyway...right?
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:59 am

Sorblit peeked up, his tail getting more excited when he heard the noises again. He began to crawl towards the noise and got on his 4 paws, to get quicker through the bushes. It didn't take him long before he probably saw the source of the noises. As he saw a Charmander looking like he was searching for something or someone, Sorblit didn't know if he should  approach or not.

After a few seconds of watching the other Pokémon from his hiding spot. Sorblit crawled out of the bushes with the noises of leaves and twigs moving and cracking. He stood back up having a berry in his mouth that he found on his way there "Hey there!" He was smiling and wondering what was the Charmander doing here.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:24 am

Hidon continued to simply wait there, listening to the world around him. However, no matter how much he simply stood around, nothing seemed to happen. But just when he was about to let out a sigh, give up and move on, he finally heard a small sound from nearby. A loud, rustling sound had just come from the shrubbery behind him. He spun around quickly to face the cause of the sound, relieved to finally have somebody show up! He was completely prepared to begin fighting whatever feral Pokémon had just been trying to sneak up from behind him like that! However, he was met instead by slight disappointment in the Pokémon that did actually show up. He recognized the form of a Totodile, but he also knew that there were probably no feral Totodile in this forest. Which could only mean....

Hidon let out a small sigh when Sorblit spoke up to him. "Oh...hey there, I guess," he murmured, unable to keep the slight disappointment out of his tone. "I was hoping you'd be a wild Pokémon, so I'd get the chance to fight something out here." He then let out an audible groan. "Ugh, I mean really. What's the point coming out here to train if I don't get any battle experience from it?"
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:42 am

Sorblit ate more of the berry he found, nothing special he just picked it up. He hoped to find some special berries around at some point. He tilted his head at the Charmander, looking a bit confused but he nodded "Understandable, I guess?" Sorblit looked around noticng how peaceful the area was. "I found some ferals around here in the past, those were pretty mean" He said, as he rememberd the Nidorino he fought here.

"Well, since I have nothing better to do. How about we team up?"
He said as his smile grew wider, getting excited at this point of maybe making another friend.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:00 am

Hidon looked at Sorblit, watching the Totodile snap up a berry that he had apparently found somewhere in those bushes. He didn't recognize the berry, but didn't think too hard on it. He truthfully didn't care what he was eating. He just wanted to know why this Totodile was so interested in sticking around for so long. But, at least this guy had told him one thing of particular interest. There were definitely strong, feral Pokémon around here. Of course, he knew that wild Pokémon were a must...but the fact that he specified them a "mean" caused him to gain interest. But what really caught his attention was what Sorblit said next.

"...Team up?" Hidon repeated. He considered the thought for a moment. As much as he hated to admit it, dungeon crawling like this was boring with just himself. However, a thought quickly crossed his mind that allowed a slight smirk to play on his face. He saw that excited look on this Totodile's face. This was clearly something he wanted to do. Maybe he could use that.... "...Heheh. Tell you what," he replied. "The name's Hidon. Leader of Team Rising, Grassveil Guild. We're gonna be the best one day, so you're gonna have to prove that you can handle yourself." He then grinned slightly. "'Cause I can't be having to bail you out every few minutes, right? So...what would you say to a little battle?" And there it was. His challenge, which he hoped to use to alleviate his boredom. "Winner is the one who can pin the other to the ground for five seconds. You beat me, you come along and that's it. You lose...well, we'll see. Maybe I'll let you come along anyway if you impress me enough. Whaddaya say, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Sorblit stopped eating the berry and began looking at the Charmander. He was taken a bit by surprise by that offer. Not knowing what to do he did get quite excited as his tail began swaying very quick from left to right. But he also retained some sort of calmness. While finishing up the berry, he then smiled and began looking at the Charmnader.

"Hm, this sounds very exciting and interesting and all". He said, making a little pause as he got an idea in his head to mess around a little "But, I wonder a battle sounds a bit to extreme for me now". With that his tail lay down and he shrugged "So, how about no battle?". He grinned a little to himself, wondering what the Charmander might think of all this
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Hidon watched as Sorblit's berry stopped just after he issued is battle challenge. That was an interesting reaction...did that mean that the Totodile was going to accept? He grinned slightly at the thought. He hadn't fought a Water-type Pokémon in a long time. At this point, he was used to fighting grass and Bug type Pokémon in these kinds of forests. It'd be a nice change of pace to battle a Pokémon he had a type disadvantage against for one. It would hopefully prove to be more of a challenge. Particularly if the other Pokémon did, in fact, have a Water-type move to attack with. The Charmander couldn't help but notice the Totodile's tail swaying more quickly as he waited...he seemed excited for something, at least.

But the Totodile's answer was mildly disappointing. His grin turned into a slight frown almost immediately when he heard the word "but." Once Sorblit had finished speaking, he immediately crossed his arms and considered what to do. "...Hm." he murmured. "Well, I mean...I need to make sure you're not going to be getting in my way, y'know? Besides...if you really think battling sounds a bit tough for you right now, I don't think you're in the right place anyway." He then grinned slightly. "So I'd recommend battling with me. You're gonna need to toughen up to get through places like this anyway." He then paused. "...Besides, the whole reason I came out here was to train. And I need somebody to fight. If I can't get you to battle, I'll have to keep looking."
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:51 am

Sorblit looked a bit confused. He seemed to be fairing quite well, since his arrival in these woods. Hemade a few blinks, and then nodded a little "Ah, I get what you mean. Isn't the town filled with other Pokémon? Maybe one of those might be willing to help you train" The Totodile, said in some bored way. Not really knowing what this Charmander wants.

He then took a few steps left deeper into the forest again. "Well I came from a forest further away than this one. So I guess I already proved myself enough, I can live with my current abilities" He said smiling and waiting for the Charmander's response.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:54 am

Hidon let out a slightly annoyed sigh as Sorblit didn't seem quite as interested in battling with him as he had hoped. That was a disappointment. The Totodile looked relatively tough, and fighting with a Water-type Pokémon would have made for some rather interesting training. He shook his head and waved his arm at the Totodile dismissively, starting to walk once again. "Ah...just forget it," he muttered. "If you're not interested in fighting, then I've got no reason to stick around. I just saw you and thought you might be interested since you actually looked like you might be pretty tough. But I guess I was wrong."

A small part of him wanted Sorblit to respond to his subtle jab at the Totodile's strength in an angrier way; to provoke him into a battle. But at this point, he had more or less given up on convincing him to fight for fun like he wanted to. "But just 'cause you came here from somewhere else doesn't mean you can stand up to this place. Trust me; this place can get pretty rough for newcomers now and again."
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:09 am

Sorblit titled his head a bit confused as he watched the Charmander walk away. Next he followed picking up a twig he found on the ground and began nawing on it. "Oh, I love tough adventures. Do you?" Sorblit was one to follow people, and he seemed like an interesting personalilty as he didn't give up.

He tried seeing where he was going, noticing that this was an area he wasn't before. This seemed to be very interesting as he happily walked behind the Charmander waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:28 am

Hidon continued on his way, looking at his surroundings and trying to take everything in. His goal was simple, after all. Do a bit of training out here. But he had yet to come across any Pokémon that actually wanted to fight with him. He had hoped he could get that out of this Totodile, but that turned out to be a bust. It wasn't long, though, until Hidon realized that he was being followed. The Totodile did not seem interested in leaving him alone. but when Sorblit asked if he loved tough adventures...he just couldn't hold it back.

"Love tough adventures?" He asked with a smug grin. He turned around and faced Sorblit. "I LIVE tough adventures! It's hard not to when you love fighting and adventuring as much as I do. I mean, I'm not the leader of Team Rising for nothing, y'know." At this point, he was merely bragging. He was a very prideful Pokémon. That much was obvious. "This one time, a friend and I were taking on these really powerful Bug Pokémon in Shadowhue and we barely got out of there alive." A bit of an exaggeration. In reality, had they been beaten and knocked out, they would have merely been looted of all of their possessions and left in the shadows. But this Totodile didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 2:24 pm

The Totodile did nibble on the twig as he tilted his head a little. He did listen but was not really amazed by these stories. He knows of situations like this back from when he had adventures with his brother. But he didn't wanted to say anything and so just nodded a little "oh that sounds cool" He said with not really excitment. So that he just said anything.

Sorblit made a little jump and looked around "So where you going, do you know?" He said as he wondered if the Charmander even knew where he was going to.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Hidon scowled slightly when the Totodile responded to him with less enthusiasm than he had expected from somebody so eager to follow his every footstep. He opened his mouth to begin letting out a retort, but he stopped himself when Sorblit actually jumped slightly and began to ask him yet another question. This time, where he was going. He could hardly believe his luck today....

The Charmander growled slightly in annoyance. "Look, it doesn't really matter to you, does it?" he muttered. "If you're not interested in fighting me, then I don't need your help." He paused though, thinking that that might have come off a bit more harsh than he had wanted it to. "...But if you MUST know, I'm not headed anywhere in particular. I'm here for training, and that's it."

Digizel carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Back to Basics 4LTlrqA , Back to Basics 5FHh31b , Back to Basics D79y4LB , Back to Basics DJuONJb , Back to Basics D79y4LB , Back to Basics D79y4LB , Back to Basics UJPjHpA , Back to Basics EE1XNfK , Back to Basics PopjRW4 , Back to Basics W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Basics   Back to Basics Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Basics
Page 1 of 1