Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Statement

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Statement  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Statement    The Statement  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Katsumi was grinning happily as she walked with Lillian beside her. Except Katsumi wasn’t exactly walking. What the Dratini was doing could be described more like a random, bouncy, happy dance. Once she had finished her amazing dance she turned around to face Lillian, her eyes violet eyes sparkling.  “Hey Lillian! What do you think of our friendship?” the Dratini didn’t even give the Fennekin a chance to reply before she started ranting again. “You know what? I think our friendship is very stable and not exactly unsure anymore. It’s fascinating really, don’t you think?” Katsumi paused for a split second and once again didn’t give Lillian a chance to reply. “Since our friendship is so stable now, I think we can officially call it a statement!” Katsumi grinned, feeling rather proud of herself for making such a discovery.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hydra

Hydra

Poké : 6740

PostSubject: Re: The Statement    The Statement  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:33 am

The two of them were in their room. It was quite a simple place, furnished with none other than two beds and a small wooden table. Faye had assigned them to this room and gently placed Katsumi on one of the beds. Then she had bid them good luck in their adventures, and left to return to her Guildmaster duties. In the meantime, Lillian had spread the map over the table and was studying it. There were so many places to go, and there were surely more Pokemon to defeat. Suddenly, Lillian heard a piercing scream and winced at the loud noise. Turning around, she saw that Katsumi had woken up. For some reason, she appeared to be quite agitated.

"You're awake," Lillian said calmly. "Keep your voice down. We're in our sleeping quarters. The Guildmaster had to carry you all the way here, you know."

She couldn't help but recognise, once again, how emotional Karsumi was. Of course, she had been, ever since they met - and Lillian usually hated Pokemon that were like this. However, just this one time, Lillian had decided to overlook this trait in a Pokemon. Now they were a team, so Lillian would have to put up with it whether she wanted to or not. But somehow... this was beginning to feel a bit more... natural? Lillian couldn't quite pinpoint what she was feeling, but she knew it would be key to their friendship and teamwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Statement    The Statement  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 pm

When the Dratini heard the voice of her teammate she immediately started to relax, her mind rapidly overcoming the horrors of her recent nightmare. It seemed like the stable Fennekin was good company for the hyper Dratini. They made a good team! However then Katsumi processed what Lillian just said and her reality looked like it was doomed.

“The Guildmaster really had to carry me all the way here? Oh whoops! I suppose that must mean… IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD!” The Dratini laughed wildly. “But anyways, what did I miss? What are we doing now?” Katsumi bounced up and down excitedly, failing horribly at trying to keep her voice down.
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Hydra

Poké : 6740

PostSubject: Re: The Statement    The Statement  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:08 pm

"You didn't miss much. I was just looking at the map. While we were at the Bulletin Boards, I noticed a request that we could do," Lillian said thoughtfully, disregarding Katsumi's loud outburst. "I've inspected the area. It seems like a place we can definitely handle, and it's not too far from here, either.

Lillian walked to the door of the room and opened it. She looked back at Katsumi, head slightly tilted. "Come on. What are you waiting for? Let's go and pulverise some ferals." Allowing the Dratini a tiny, almost indistinguishable smile, Lillian exited the room, expecting Katsumi to join her.

[OOC: Want to finish up here? I think we're just about done.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Statement    The Statement  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:40 am

[OOC: Okay then! This shall be the last post :D ]

“Argh! Lillian! Wait up!” Katsumi exclaimed as she raced forward in attempt to catch up to the Fennekin. Once she had caught up to Lillian, the two headed towards the exit of the building.

Once they were outside, Katsumi’s eyes widened. The landscape looked epic! The black shadows of the trees and bushes were dotted around the wilderness whilst the sun was setting. The sky was painted a beautiful scarlet colour with fluffy orange clouds scattered gracefully in the sky.

As Katsumi took in the beautiful sight she sighed with happiness. This is the start of our new adventures as a team! I can’t wait!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Statement    The Statement  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 pm

WARNING
Only approved Roleplayers are allowed to control the role of Faye the Meganium! This thread is no longer allowed to be canon to your characters. Please restart under the proper rules of using an approved user to roleplay the role of the guildmaster! Once you have properly done that, this thread will be DELETED and you may not keep the poke(money) and pages involved in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Statement    The Statement  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Statement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: