Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Heathens Archives

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Heathens Archives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathens Archives   Heathens Archives - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Alright, let's see what we've got..." Justin muttered, sitting at a wooden table in the local library with his journal in one hand and pen in the other. The boy had woken up that morning and attended one of his classes at an earlier time, before taking the rest of his free time to head out to the library and do some "research". Which was mainly at the moment reading fictional books and trying to find anything that could inspire an idea for some kind of writing.

Right, so, need a plot first. Have a setting in mind, I've got a fair cast of characters. I think. Oh god, I need a foreign character that stands on their own or everyone's going to flip their crap. Hold on, not the point. Okay, so plot. It should be something with funny moments, but also some sad ones too. Some good bits of action, a plot that you need to take some time and think about to piece together, yeah, yeah...

Ten minutes later he had a page covered in Breadfish. "Heh, I do see the marvelous Breadfish."

Putting his journal down on the table, he reached over to a thermos of coffee he had brought with him and grabbed onto it, almost taking a drink from it before deciding otherwise. I don't need it yet, I'll have it later. He figured, placing the thermos back onto the table about a foot away before going back to flip the page in his journal and actually starting to write things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

Heathens Archives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Heathens Archives   Heathens Archives - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:32 pm

She seems pretty pissed off. Well, at least I know she isn't working for them. They aren't be stupid enough to confront someone in the middle of a public building. Well, better figure out a way out of this. "Uh... I have somewhere I need to be right now, so I can't really answer your question. Goodbye." After quickly spitting that out, Samuel quickly stood up, preparing to leave.

(Well, finally posted. Even though it was around 12 days late. Hopefully this won't remain dead.)
Back to top Go down

Heathens Archives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2