Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

*Cheerful wave* Haiii

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

*Cheerful wave* Haiii Empty
PostSubject: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:34 am

Hai everyone! I've been pretty much on this site for a few days now and pretty much started to roleplay, but I decided to just post around in this topic so people get to know me better! So first, let's start with my username. It might be pretty long, but I normally prefer to be called 'Panda'. Although some people I met sometimes called me 'Pandakitty.' I honestly don't know why, but-- its fine. People can call me whatever they like, as long as its nothing bad.

I'm pretty much one of those roleplayers that lives in a very different timezone with the most of you. I'm probably twelve hours ahead, following Java time. I often has the tendency to type in 'third' person when I'm feeling especially cheerful. Like, 'Panda says 'hi'' or 'Panda needs to poof right now.' I am an animal person, although I really love felines to canines. I own five cats at home, all named after the letter 'S'. Apparently my house is too full for a dog, but playing with the neighbor's dog is fine for me.

I'm what people call an Otaku. I really love watching and reading manga, one of my favorite manga/anime being Fairy Tail and Mirai Nikki (Future Diary). Other mangas/animes I half-read, or watch or plan to read/watch sometimes in the future is One-Piece, Attack on Titan, Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun, Nakayoshi Magazine mangas (Usotsuki Ouji to Kanojo Nisemono and Deguchi Zero being my favorites), Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Bleach, and finally--Pokemon. I can understand English and Bahasa Indonesia, is struggling with Mandarin, and wants to learn Japanese.

I apparently love Pokemon, but according to some people, I prefer cuteness over Power. My favorite Pokemon and mostly feline/canine kind of Pokemon, with Glaceon being on the top of the list, followed by the rest of the Eevee Evolutions. Next to Eevee, my favorite Pokemon is the Skitty/Delcatty duo, Litleo, Shinx evos, Riolu/Lucario, Absol, Zorua, Chikorita and Vulpix. My favorite starter is Turtwig, mainly because my first ever game starter was a Turtwig. (And its cute.) My favorite legendary is Latias, and Suicune.

I've played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon a few times, and has just finished the main storyline of 'Red Rescue Team'. I'm really pleased to join this site, and I hope we all can be friends! :3
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:13 am

Oooh, I think you and I will get along pretty well. I am also an Otaku though I prefer to watch anime over reading manga. And omg, you love FT. Now we have to be friends.
But if you know any interesting manga that hasn't been made into an anime then I will be sure to give it a try. Also, I really need to read the pokemon manga. I heard it was dark, unlike the anime.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:42 am

Yeah, I borrowed one of my friend's Pokemon Mangas in Grade... Grade 4? It was the entire series of the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl version, and trust me--its waaaay better than the anime. (In topic value.) There are plot twists, and complex characters there. I must had mixed up the list at some point, because some of the manga I read isn't an anime yet, but hopefully will be one day. Hmmm... I've read a manga from the 'Maximum Ride' series, and its pretty good. Its the manga version of the novel where the kids are experimented on and grew wings. You should try reading that.

I mean like come on, she's adorbs.:
Back to top Go down
RenownedExplorer

RenownedExplorer

Poké : 500

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Good Evening.I'm new here. ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:20 am

Hai there! Hope you have fun on this site! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:25 am

Ay, welcome to the site.  As you may be able to tell by my username, I am the site's Eevee Lord.  Take a gander at my character records if you'd like to know why.  As an eevee lover, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Welcome! Sadly I don't think the manga and anime writers communicate very much in regards to plots and such. Though maybe that's for the better since they are different universes in the Pokemon multiverse.

In any case, I am Dracorexion! Lord of Dragons, King of Pink! Former Earl of Yellow screw you coaster /shot! And, well, yeah. My favorite eeveelution is also Glaceon, though my favorite Pokemon overall is Whimsicott for various reasons.

By twelve hours ahead do you mean compared to the USA's EST or whatever timezone Laurel's in? (is she in Greenwhich? That's in Britain, right?)
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:32 pm

I believe she means that. 12 hours ahead of me is somewhat impossible. 12 hours ahead of any possible European country mostly means she is either Australian or Japanese or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Panda lives in Indonesia, following the Java time. People I roleplay with normally lives twelve or so hours away ^^

Meanwhile.

*Checks the records of Lord EV*

THAT TONS OF EEVEES THOUGH! *faints* That's like... AMAZINGNESS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Cheerful wave* Haiii   *Cheerful wave* Haiii Empty

Back to top Go down

*Cheerful wave* Haiii
Page 1 of 1