Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Diamond Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:30 am

It was a pleasant morning... or was it quite still morning? It was nearly noon if one were to be entirely honest. The sun was high in the sky and though fluffy white clouds were to be found among the hues of blue, they presented none of the foreboding of the greys of rainclouds.

All in all, Jaylin, or Jay for short, was enjoying her somewhat normal day in her hometown of Sunyshore City. She had spent the morning running around the markets, making last minute purchases that she might need for her oncoming journey around Sinnoh, but the day was only just beginning and was only going to get better. She had about 20 minutes at most before the ferry docked at the city's port; she could see the large boat gracing the ocean on the horizon. And holy crap was she excited. Jay hadn't seen her friend since she was a young child, but the two had remained in contact and had become pen pals of sort. But now, Liaz was coming to Sunyshore and the duo were going to travel Sinnoh to chase their dreams of becoming a co-ordinator (in Jay's case) and pokemon breeder (in Liaz's).

Jay was practically buzzing as she shoved her last minute pokeball purchases in her ocean wave patterned bag and rushed off towards the port to meet the ferry as it docked. Electra followed her, the Shinx matching her pace with skill and grace that came from knowing her friend and trainer well. Meanwhile, Mizuryu sat on Jay's shoulder, the young Horsea curling his tail around strands of Jay's hair to prevent himself from falling from his perch.

Jay's Team!:

Last edited by Solilo on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:29 pm

It was finally time, today was the day that she was finally going to see Jay after who knows how many years. Maybe Jay would know... Anyways, hopefully her journey in Sinnoh will further her knowledge on all things pokemon, her dream as as pokemon breeder will be realized dammit!

Was that to much The teenager thought, tapping her pencil against her chin. She was currently sitting in her cabin inside the ship she was traveling on. It was a decent sized room with a bed, desk, and a window. Said desk was covered with papers and sketches of pokemon. Her own bookbag was tossed on the bed, where her adorable little fire bird was napping. On the other hand, her older, more experienced bird pokemon was perched on her collapsible brewing stand, staring at her with faintly amused red eyes.

The Murkrow gestured to the clock set up in her room, which happened to be displaying 10:30 AM in bright red numbers. The breeder made a choked sound and stood up quickly, maybe too quickly. Ugh, head rush. She shook of the dizziness and got back up, slowly this time. She closed her journal and stuffed it into it's spot in her bag, before pulling out her folder and getting all the loose papers in. Then she took down her stand and put that away. After all the cleaning was done, Liaz shrugged on her bookbag.

"Unitope, Tarts, let's Go! It's almost time to dock!" She ushered her pokemon out of the cabin, slapped her fedora on, and locked the door. She jogged to the lobby to turn in her key, then headed to the front deck to see if Sunnyshore was visible yet. The teenager gripped the bars as she leaned forward, her two pokemon sitting on either shoulder. "Look there it is!" She pointed a finger at the land, definitely Sinnoh, and to the docks coming into her vision. "I'm so psyched!

After they reached the docks, Liaz hurried off the ship into Sunnyshore. The tall girl looked around in awe, it's been such a long time since she's been in Sinnoh, even then she's never been in Sunnyshore. She started searching for Jay, she must have been waiting for her, right?

Liaz's_Team:
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Noodle got out of bed and stretched, immediately grabbing his ballcap from the night stand on which he kept it. He slapped it on in the backwards format, the way he always wore it, and slipped out of the bed and bed sheets which still clung to his legs. Admittedly, his name wasn't really Noodle, it was John Cena, but not admittedly, he would never admit that.

The Chimchar, Apple who was sleeping on his head leaped up from where he was left behind on the bed and back onto his trainer's noggin. Fluffy the Vulpix, sleeping on her own little poke-bed, stretched gracefully and strutted to Noodle's side. Today was going to be a big day, and even better with both of these fire types by his side.

Messily wolfing down a whole bowl of cereal, Noodle clumsily grabbed his backpack and rushed for the door, breaking into the outdoors as if he hadn't seen the sun for a week. This was merely daily routine, but every day was exciting for him. The bright light of the sun reflected off of Sunnyshore's bright metal "Sky Road", as John liked to call it, the glistening glare glinting into his eyes at the slightest movement. It was a little painful, yes, but Noodle was too excited for the day he had planned ahead. Today he would journey out of these boundaries like he never had before.

Mew says:

Noodle's Team:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Jay reached the port just as the ferry-goers were beginning to leave the boat via the gangplanks. The blonde haired teenager shaded her eyes with one hand as she glanced around the congregating crowds, searching for Liaz's reddish-brown hair. After a few false positives, Jay eventually spotted Liaz and grinned widely. Jogging over to her friend and pen pal, Jay called out to her.

"Liaz!" she yelled, Electra keeping up with her pace, "It's so awesome to see you!"
Honestly, Jay's expression couldn't be any brighter. Seeing a friend for the first time in years did that to you.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:25 pm

"Jay!" The redhead ran up to meet with the other teenager, taking long strides to close the already closing distance. She stopped before she collided with her pencil pal, shiny white teeth pulled into a exuberant grin. She pulled the other girl into one of her usual bear hugs, before letting her go. "How are you doing? Made any new styles that I can check out? How tall are you now? I'm 5'9" now. Wait!" Liaz laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of her head.

She was starting to ramble again, must be the excitement of seeing Jay again. "Ahaha, sorry 'bout that, I'm a little too excited aren't I?"  Tarts pecked at her cheek, giving her a happy look. Then her Murkrow landed on her hat, snorting as he glanced around. "Hey Jay, these are my pokemon! This is Tarts and Unitope, they're the only pokemon I brought with me for my journey, gotta leave room for all the ones I catch y'know?"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:33 am

John "Noodle" Cena:

Noodle adjusted to the harsh light and looked ahead to where the docks were located, spotting the ships and their passengers that were unboarding and the others that were waiting to board. Maybe he should take a boat somewhere in order to start his journey, or maybe he should go somewhere close to home: perhaps the nearest route.

Either way, the first thing on Johnny's mind was catching new Pokemon and evolving the ones he already owned. If there was anything Noodle liked more than having the freedom to go where he wanted, it was having the freedom to do and control what he wanted, as well as simultaneously gaining power. Having friends would be a great advantage for this as they would provide as training partners and time-passers. Also to keep him from going insane with loneliness. If that even happened.

Meanwhile, a scene up ahead caught the young trainer's eye; a meeting of friends or perhaps family in which Noodle might barge in and interrupt. The two older girls seemed friendly enough, so why not go up and greet them? He began to stride over when his mother popped over his shoulder, saying,
"Johnny, dear, don't start your journey without the necessities! I packed you a lunch for both you and your Pokemon, and also--"
"Mo-om..." Noodle interrupted, begrudgingly. She always did this.
"Stay safe!" She finished, stuffing the items into the youngster's pack and waving to him from the door.

His mom totally ruined his style, and now he had to wait before making first contact with the other trainers. Their Pokemon looked really cool, though, and Noodle wanted to learn about them as soon as possible. After a good amount of time had passed, not even a minute, the hyperactive boy ran over and began rambling to the other two trainers.
"Wow, your Pokemon are totally cool! We should battle sometime. My name is Noodle."
Off to a fantastic start.

Mew says:

Noodle's Team:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:46 am

Jay was pulled into a large hug by Liaz and quickly returned it before they both broke apart, Liaz asking all manner of questions in her excitement.
"Haha I wouldn't worry about it too much!," she grinned, "I'm eager to hear how you've been doing too. Though i'll definitely show you some of my stuff later," she replied. She paused for a moment before thinking to add, "Oh, and, 5'7". Not too bad even if I am a little shorter than you," she laughed, before looking to Liaz's pokemon as she introduced them.

"They're both amazing," Jay grinned, admiring the Torchic and the Murkrow before motioning to the Horsea on her shoulder. He seemed to attempt to hide his face in Jay's hair at the sudden attention upon him.
"This is Mizuryu," she said, before motioning to the Shinx that stood by her side. She stood proudly as Jay introduced her, her head held high.
"And this is Electra. They're both excited to meet you too!"

Before the conversation could get much further, the reunited duo were interrupted by a youngster approaching them to comment on how cool their four pokemon were. Mizu only seemed to get more embarrassed at the words, whereas Electra cried out to show her appreciation. With a chuckle, Jay turned to Noodle.
"Thanks! I'm Jay, and I'd be happy to battle with you at some point if you wanted to," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:54 pm

"I can't wait until then Jay!" Liaz quickly stood next to Jay, comparing their heights. The blond girl was close to her size, but only 2in under her, not bad. She flicked some of her stray hairs out of her face and focused on Jay again, reaching up to pet Tarts absently.

The redhead gave both of the newly introduced pokemon a big grin. She leaned foward a bit to get get a better look at them, ignoring the weight on her head. As she did so, Tarts scampered off her shoulder and on to the ground to meet Electra up close, chirping excitedly and bouncing on her talons. The Murkrow just give both the new pokemon a nod, before focusing on not falling off of Liaz Fedora. "Those two are beauties right there. They're well taken care of, as to be expected from one of my pals, Hahahaha~☆"

The sudden appearance from the youngster surprised her a little. She looked down on the green haired boy, he barely came up to her waist. She grinned when she heard his words on how cool their pokemon are, Tarts puffed up her chest from the compliment while Unitope just snorted with a haughty look, but nodded anyways. "Your pokemon aren't half bad themselves Kid, real beauts. I'll make sure to battle you a few tines, Tarts here has been dying to fight something that fights back. The fire bird chirped in agreement, hopping back and forth between feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diamond Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Dreams   Diamond Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond Dreams
Page 1 of 1