Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) Empty
PostSubject: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Johann Strauss II, Voices of Spring, Katie could hear the music all the way from out in the garden. She sighed, laying back on the grass and looking up into the night sky. She could see the stars clearly in the night sky. She was in her casual clothes, her tyrantrum curled into a small ball on her chest as it dozed off.

The school was holding a party, it was a formal party, one of those fancy dinner parties. She never liked those, so she decided not to attend. It was not a requirement to attend, but it was strongly encouraged. She was not one to wear a dress, so she opted out. She could see the different constellations in the sky, gazing at them while chewing on her gum. She was bored, almost regretting opting out of the party since a vast majority of the school had gone there for an extra credit point or two.

She couldn't go now, it was too late...right? Even if she went and borrowed someone's dress there was no way this Queen of the School was going to attend that fancy pansy party! She sighed, conflicted with herself as she lay in the midst of the school's garden, alone.

--

Jesse tugged at his collar, this stupid thing was choking him. He hated suits, he hated these kinds of parties, he hated all of this. Even more his sister was probably around here somewhere.

The ballroom of the school was massive, lots of elaborate foods and treats had been prepared for some special guests from the government. The school also wanted to welcome their newest students, so they threw an elaborate eloquent party and even constructed a ballroom for the purpose of it. He hated how pretentious this school could be, almost made him glad he was rejected by it.

The middle of the ballroom was reserved for the dancers, he stuck to the sidelines towards the wall. He did not want to be any part of this, he was here to snag a few pokemon under the noses of their master's. There was another Sinner with him along with some normal students that already had pokemon. They were all in disguise of course, since they would probably be recognized by the elite four.

His tyrannitar was seated on his shoulder, clinging to his shirt for dear life so it did not fall. He had a completely different hair style than he usually had, wore glasses, and tried to avoid eye contact with anybody that might know him. This was the scout mission, look for good pokemon to grab and follow the user until they're alone. Once they're alone, knock them out or kill if need be and hide the body before taking their pokemon. There's a hoothoot student at the edge of school grounds that will take the pokemon off their hands and transport them all to the Jupiter Academy once they're finished.

Jesse just hoped his sister wouldn't be here. She'd recognize him even if he wore a wig and had a facial change. He needed to calm down a bit, everything would be fine. His outer appearance appeared smooth and casual, if anyone asked he was simply a new student that's here for the food rather than the party. He leaned against a tall pillar that supported a balcony for the inside of the room, scanning the room and looking for some interesting pokemon while his Tyrannitar crawled to his other shoulder after almost falling as Jesse leaned.

((Les go peeps make shiz happen!))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:21 am

Reese skillfully dodged the pairs who remained dancing in the centre of the ballroom as she made her way to the sides of the room, her long orange and green, flygon themed dress floating around her as she weaved through the dancers to reach the sidelines. Though it was true she rather enjoyed dancing, she was slightly overbearing with the strangers whom she'd chosen as dance partners, as if testing their limits to see how good they were. Those that were clearly outmatched had moved on rather quickly, as if intimidated by the blonde's skills. She couldn't imagine why. She was a little more lenient when it came to her fellow students.

Honestly though, Reese would much prefer something a little faster to dance to, as this particular waltz was rather slow in pace and hardly proved any sort of challenge at all. Hence why she'd moved to the sidelines for now. With no dance partner right now anyway, she might as well see what food they had laid out.

Nabbing a mini key lime cheesecake from the table, Reese turned back to the room to scan the crowd, mentally ticking off people whom she'd already danced with and people she had yet to attempt such a feat. Spotting one of her fellow elite four members, Reese wandered away from the table with a grin, though, not before nabbing a few pieces of watermelon and pineapple using some cocktail sticks and setting them neatly on the plate alongside her cheesecake. She really was a sucker for fruit and fruit flavoured things.

"Yo, Zeke!" she waved between bites, ignoring the loud waltz music that echoed through the ballroom, "You want a cheesecake? There are some nice looking ones over in that corner," she grinned, motioning with one hand over her shoulder and nearly knocking the dragonfly themed hairclip from her flyaway locks.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:52 am

Zeke had found himself with a bit of a dilemma when he thought about going to the party. Of course, it was sort of expected for students to go, even if it wasn't mandatory, but that wasn't the part he really cared about. A party was a party, and there was always something to enjoy at one of those. Even if the people weren't entertaining, and the whole thing was fancy, there was still good, free food to be had. But then there came the problem of actually having to wear fancy attire, something he couldn't really care much for.

Which was why he found himself at the party, standing off on the sidelines as he watched the other students dance with one another in the center of the room. His own suit jacket was unbuttoned, as was the top button of the dress shirt beneath it, which showed a glimpse of a t-shirt underneath. The shirt was untucked, and the whole outfit looked as if he's just haphazardly tossed it somewhere when he'd received it, left wherever it had landed until he put it on. In the pocket of the dress shirt, a small, armored head seemed to poke out as the student's Haxorus glanced about, careful not to slice up the shirt as it observed the goings on.

At the sound of a familiar voice cutting through the music, he glanced over at Reese and gave her a smile, shrugging from where he was standing. Which, coincidentally enough, happened to be a couple of paces away from where Jesse was. Zeke stepped forward and walked over towards the other E4 member, not feeling the need to make her walk the extra distance and figuring he'd just meet her half-way.

"I think I'll pass on that for now. I already had some a little earlier." He answered with a quick nod of his head accompanying it, standing by her and glancing around the room curiously.
"So, what do you think of the party? Feels like it's too much on the fancy side for me, personally. Something tells me I'm not the only one who thinks so, unless you've seen Katie around." Zeke continued, deciding to make conversation for the time being, having noticed the lack of the other E4 member's presence at the event.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:05 am

Aryxim's lip was curled in distaste as she glanced around the ballroom. She remembered this place from previous balls that had been held in this room -though the last few times she had been here; it had been from the other side of the looking glass. She didn't mind being back for the purpose -stalking some potential new creatures to take back to Jupiter- but the apparel she was forced to wear was simply horrendous! Not to mention the other appearance changes she'd had to go through to disguise herself so as not to be recognized by the wrong people.

Her beautiful silver hair was temporarily dyed black; and colored contacts changed her very noticeable violet eyes into a watery blue. The dress she was currently wearing was long and poofy -not to mention extremely uncomfortable around the waist, as a corset was needed to hold the dress' form.

Aryxim winced as tiny paws pulled at her hair, her aurorus curled up amid the icy tines of the tiara that encircled her forehead. The aurorus' ice affinity kept the tiara from melting -for it was made entirely of ice, meant to mimic diamonds.

"Hey, careful up there!" She hissed at Auros, her eyes darting up to her hairline. The aurorus peeked his head over the top of the tiara and gave Aryxim an unimpressed stare before disappearing again with a purposeful yank of her hair.

Aryxim hissed, her eyes flashing with annoyance, but she let it go. She knew that Auros did not want to be back here at Juniper -to be frank, neither did she, but duty was duty, and she would stick to it. She also knew that Auros had a fear of being taken from Aryxim again -forced to be with some other student that he had not come through the portal for. But she wasn't going to let that happen. She'd rather die than lose Auros again.

As she scanned the dancers around her, a tiny part of her disliked what she was about to do. How could she take a creature from one of these students, when the thought of losing Auros was enough to cause her pain enough to wish to no longer live without him? The tiny voice screamed at her, but she ignored the voice -her conscience, long given way to her ambition, but still there. This was different, she assured herself. These weaklings didn't deserve the creatures that they were given -they didn't strive to become the absolute best, they didn't try to realize their own or their creature's full potential. These creatures needed someone who would think about these things -or their powers would be completely wasted.

It was with this conviction that Aryxim returned to her search, the tiny voice of her conscience gone silent at last.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Jesse listened to the conversations around him, two of the elite four members were near him. He listened in, acting as if he were just enjoying the atmosphere. He perked to attention once they mentioned Katie's name, speaking of her absence. He greatly relaxed, it would be bad if she were here, well technically good but bad for him. He was too slow to run away when his weapon was drawn, he could only run fast when he was unarmed like this, but that would leave him vulnerable to attacks.

His eyes scanned the crowd, before setting eyes on a rather grim looking woman with a malamar on her shoulder. Malamar was a rather powerful pokemon, perhaps that'd be a good snatch. However the woman looked to be a teacher. Unlike Jupiter, all of Juniper's staff was capable of making their pokemon grow in size. Usually Mega Evolution was enough to counter their numbers, but he was unsure of whether he could take her alone.

If he was sly about it, perhaps. He could net a few points with Sonia, the mega-evolution teacher. He could not risk it alone though, he searched for a fellow Jupiter within the crowd, spotting the chick with the rather complex name Jesse could almost never remember so he simply called her Ary.

"Hey," he spoke up to her, "Think you could help me with the chick with the tentacle fetish?" he asked, knowing that Ary would either know or figure out what he was saying since the Malamar was the only pokemon with tentacles in the area it seemed. He tyrannitar looked up to the aurorus and gave a friendly wave in hello to the pokemon on top of the tiara.

--

Katie lay there, thinking about the dance and wallowing in regrets. She cried out in frustration pulling at her hair and arching her body before flying upwards, her tyrantrum squeaking in surprise as it fell off. Katie flailed as she realized what she had done, "I'm so sorry Jawz!" she squealed as she picked up the tyrantrum again as it gave her a rather unhappy look.

She just couldn't decide, she wanted to go the party to see what it was like but she did not want to wear a dress. She sighed, standing up and still carrying the tyrantrum with her. She had finally decided against it, she would just head to her room or something. Maybe see if Crayton could go in and sneak her some of the dishes.

"Hello~ There!" a strange voice spoke to her. She turned to see a strange looking man, her eyes widened however, recognizing the man as a shedinja floated just above his head.

"I'd like to borrow your tyrantrum if that's alright with you~" he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:01 pm

"I mostly enjoy the food and the dancing at these sorts of functions," the blonde replied with a chuckle, "Though I agree with you it does feel a little fancy. I could do with some faster music to dance to; the slower stuff gets boring pretty quick if you switch up your partners all the time," she added, glancing up as she felt her flygon perching on her head, dangling what appeared to be a small stem of grapes in front of Reese's face.

Taking the grapes from the Flygon, Reese plucked one off it's stem and held it up for Dusty to grab with his tiny arms.
"You got it?" she asked him with a smile, unable to see him clearly because of where he was perched. A small cry of approval and a tug on the grape confirmed it and she let go, Dusty digging into the grape and trying not to get grape juice in Reese's hair.

Turning her attention back to Zeke, "I think it's a shame Katie didn't come though, I mean we could have found a way to enjoy it. I could have even taught you all how to dance like pros," she grinned positively, before plucking a cube of pineapple from her plate with a cocktail stick and popping it into her mouth.

When she finished eating the fruit she mused thoughtfully, "Maybe we should save one of those cheesecakes for her."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:36 pm

The young man grinned a bit as he listened and watched Reese lift a grape up for her partner to take as he seemed to find a good spot on her head to perch himself. He glanced down to the Haxorus in his pocket, who seemed to look up at him with a curious look.
"Do you really want to cling for dear life in my hair? 'Cause you can't exactly fly around if anything happens." The pokemon seemed to take a moment to think about his words before settling in his pocket, content for the moment. Looking back to Reese as she continued, he raised a brow as she spoke, leaning back a bit and crossing his arms. He waited for her to finish before speaking again, shaking his head.

"Well, maybe I already know how to dance, huh?" He remarked with a smirk, attempting to hide the fact that he honestly had no clue how to. It was a complete bluff. But he didn't want to admit that, at least not yet. Turning his attention away for a moment, he glanced over at the desert table, thinking about Reese's suggestion before.
"But, we could always grab her something. Not like she's going to come barging in through the roof. Or..." He paused for a moment, looking back towards the crowd. Catching sight of a certain, familiar teacher, he chuckled. Kimmy Smith...well, she didn't put up with any sort of sass in her classes. He'd found that out the hard way.
"You know...how much can he carry? Like, do you think he could a little fly-by drop-off delivery without being noticed...?" He asked, pointing towards the buffet table at the small cheesecakes, hoping she would get the gist of what he was suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Reese gained an almost thoughtful look on her face at Zeke's bluff, but her attention was quickly drawn from her thoughts once again as the topic of conversation moved on. At her friend's pause, Reese followed his gaze to where it landed on one of their harsher teachers.
At Zeke's next words, Reese's expression brightened into a mischievous grin.

"Well, i'm sure he could carry a cheesecake on his back if he were careful, right Dusty? It'd certainly make this party more interesting anyways," she grinned, getting a small sound from the flygon in response. He'd now finished his grape and, with a much less noble goal in mind, flew back over towards the food table. Reese watched him go, her grin not leaving her face as she turned and attached herself to Zeke's arm, leading him away from the sidelines and into the centre of the room as Dusty made his way towards Kimmy with his prize.

"I believe it's handy to have an alibi when you drop cheesecake on one of the harshest teachers in the school," she laughed as she found a position among the dancers and began gently pulling Zeke into a somewhat improvised waltz.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Zeke blinked at Reese's expression, having a sudden moment of realization that she hadn't taken his idea as just a joke. That, combined with knowing that Kimmy did not play around, made him have a moment of decidedly minor panic.
"Well wait, hold on a second Reese I'm not sure that this is the best-" Before he could finish his statement, he felt the girl grab onto his arm and pull him off onto the dance floor. And that in and of itself gave him another moment of panic.

"Uh...uh, Reese-" He started to say as he noticed her start with some kind of dance. He had no idea what the term was, and furthermore, he really had no idea how to do any specific kinds of dances. Which was a bit of a problem, considering she seemed to call his bluff.
"Y'know, I said 'maybe' earlier, when you talked about the dancing thing..." He started to say, glancing down at his feet as he stumbled slightly, trying to keep up with her footwork. As he tried to, he felt himself step on Reese's foot and stumble slightly.
"Sorry about that, uh...maybe I could use a little teaching on the subject, actually..." Zeke chuckled, somewhat sheepishly admitting that he didn't know much about dancing.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Aryxim turned to acknowledge the male speaking to her, and after a moment, recognized her fellow sinner, Jesse. It took a moment before his words caught up with her mind, the rest of the party-goer's voices nearly drowning out the male's question.

She barely turned her head away as she processed the question, her eyes darting out over the crowd. She spotted the woman with the malamar after a few moments of silence between the two sinners, and then she gave an almost imperceptible nod. "Won't be easy, but I did always like a challenge," Aryxim said in agreement.

"How do you want to go about this?" She asked then, willing to let the other sinner take the lead on this capture.

Meanwhile, Auros had been busy re-icing over the tiara that he almost missed the tyranitar's wave. The movement caught the aurorus' eye and he almost tipped over as his head whipped towards the other creature. When Auros realized that it was nothing other than a friendly hello, he tilted his head and raised a short paw to return the action.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Luckily with her formal flat shoes on, Reese's toes were covered by some manner of footwear and so Zeke stepping on them for that brief moment earned little more than a small chuckle from the teen.
"No need to look so concerned about it Zeke," she grinned positively, "Anyone who can walk can waltz!"

Reese paused, stopping their movements for a brief moment to maneuver her fellow e4 member's arms into the correct positions and make a quick motion to Dusty to slow down a tad.

"Alright, just hold your arms there. The basic waltz is like stepping in a box shape really, so when I start just follow where my feet go. Your left foot forwards first," she moved her right foot backwards a step, encouraging Zeke to follow her movements and paying no heed to the pace of the music as she taught him.
"...then your right to the side," she added, leading by moving her left to the side to demonstrate the motion as Zeke followed, "and then bring your left back together with your right." She brought her own feet back together and waited for her dance partner to finish the motion.

Reese proceeded to fully demonstrate the other half of the box-like stepping motion, her pace slow and steady so as to prevent any unnecessary confusion. Her blue gaze would habitually flick over to Dusty as he flew over with his cheesecake, making sure that no harm had come to him and keeping note of the flygon's position.

ooc// Disclaimer: I know nothing about waltzing, these instructions are the results of quick google searches and video tutorials /shot
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Letting her do the work, Zeke simply decided to go with whatever she was doing as Reese moved his arms into the proper positioning. As she seemed to make some other gesture with her hand, he glanced back and caught sight of the small Flygon in the air, before looking back to his dance partner.

"Right, right...box shape, left foot together. Hey, that's not too bad." He remarked with a chuckle as he followed her instructions to the best of his ability, stumbling a couple of times from some botched footwork, but seeming to pick up on the general idea of the dance.
"You know, it's not too late to call Dusty off. Considering we're about to drop a small cheesecake on a teacher." He remarked, keeping her slow pace as he stepped in motion with his partner.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:13 am

Jesse thought for a moment, looking around and making sure not to stare at the teacher. They'd likely need to lure her away from the crowd. They'd need to do it without the teacher dragging along other teachers or students. They'd have to bring her to a vacant part of the school or jsut knock her out when nobody's looking. If they can get the malamar away from her before she draws her weapon and without causing a scene then they'd be golden.

"If we can get her away from here and alone that'd be great. I'd suggest a student in danger strategy but she'd probably want to bring another teacher with her that could probably heal. It'd be even more dangerous if she had a healer with her," Jesse spoke, "Our best bet might be to tail her until she goes to her dorm and catch her there," he suggested. He was not the best at plans, but he managed to piece together some kind of safe plan.

"We could also try getting her tipsy," he mused. His tyrannitar looked up at the aurorus, giving a shy smile as it waved back. The tyrannitar was quite the timid pokemon, for the little tyrannitar this was quite an accomplishment even though he was a bit familiar with the aurorus, having been a sinner's pokemon along side it.

Jesse knew this would be tough, but figured tonight was the night to go big or go home. He figured Kimbark was at least getting some small fries, unless he decided to snap again and do something stupid. Again.

--

Katie reacted swiftly, her tyrantrum growing bigger and bigger until it was at full size and a war hammer appeared in her hand.

The grim man giggled at her incompetence, "You really think you can fight me Lil Kitty?"

Katie swiftly hopped onto the back of the tyrantrum, she took a deep breath, "I...I think I can...RUN!" she called out, the tyrantrum turning around suddenly bolting off in the opposite direction as fast as it could. The man was Kimbark, one of the seven sinners. The one where a specific pokemon was required in order to defeat him, a specific pokemon that Jawz was not. Kimbark had a crescent moon above his head and a large scythe to accompany him. This was not good, he was in his mega form already, no way she had a chance!

"Jawz, Roar!" she spoke to her tyrantrum, the tyrantrum taking a deep breath as it prepared to roar for help. However before it could open its mouth, the scythe appeared underneath its jaws and clapped it shut.

"Na-ah-ah! You wanted to go to a dance did you not? I'm going to be your personal tutor today! Isn't that great?" the man giggled.

The tyrantrum attempted to snap onto the scythe, but its jaws only whisped right through it as if it were merely an illusion. The tyrantrum attempted to roar again, but this time chains were quickly whirling around its mouth as Kimbark was able to wrap them around with ease. Katie and her tyrantrum could not touch this man, literally, while he had that shedinja scythe drawn, they were screwed.

Katie gripped her weapon, she needed to get to the dance, or even just find someone to help her. Kimbark was back on the ground in front of them, blocking their path to the dance. On his face was the biggest creepiest grin she had ever seen...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:02 pm

Reese chuckled, glancing back at where Dusty was still fluttering towards Kimmy Smith with the cheesecake in hand.
"I suppose you're probably right," she agreed reluctantly as she raised her one hand and waved in a gesture to Dusty that would basically tell him to stop. She and the Flygon had agreed on some of these little gestures back when Dusty had been a Vibrava, as his flight powers allowed for them to move apart from one another whilst Dusty was still small without the danger of him being trampled on. Now a Flygon and able to grow to full size, these gestures are extremely useful during battle when the duo want to fight in tandem without giving away their plans.

"I suppose it really would be a waste of a cheesecake," Reese conceded with a laugh.

Dusty, probably more disappointed about not dropping the cheesecake than Reese had been, did a quick u-turn and began heading back towards the table to re-deposit the cheesecake without wasting it. However, in his u-turn, he misjudged his angle of flight and the cheesecake ended up slipping from hid back and onto the unsuspecting person beneath him; Aryxim.

Reese bit her lip to stop a laugh from escaping as Dusty promptly escaped the hell out of there and tried to hide in his partner's short blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Zeke tried not to glance back at Dusty too often, lest he screw up his footwork while he danced with Reese, but he still did so every so often just to see how the Flygon was holding up, with the cheesecake and all. Glancing back to Reese, he watched her move her hand in various gestures, seeming to have developed some form of communication with her partner. It was pretty interesting to him, really, though it wasn't all that necessary between him and his own partner pokemon. After all, they didn't separate all that often, and when they did, their communication didn't need to be very...well, specific. Or extensive.

"Yeah, we might as well just hold onto it, like you said before. We can save it for Katie after the dance." He suggested, returning to what Reese had mentioned before he had brought up the idea of dropping the cheesecake. As he glanced back at the Flygon again, he paused mid-dance, eyes widening ever so slightly as Dusty accidentally seemed to drop the cheesecake on an unsuspecting bystander. Zeke snorted as he tried to hold in laughter, quickly turning around so they hopefully wouldn't notice him looking as he tried to pick up his dance with Reese, watching as her Flygon flew back into her hair.
"Or...or we could just...just drop it on someone else..." He snickered, before starting to laugh once more, unable to contain it as he wondered how the person would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)   You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are My Sunshine (JJRP1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next