Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡ Empty
PostSubject: ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡   ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:21 am

Hello Pokemon Mystery Dungeons community, this is the lovely Kitsune Empress her to grace this amazing community with her love and kindness. It is my honor to be here and to soon be apart of this site. I'll try my best to be ever so polite and hope we all can have a wondrous time together in the near future. Until we can role play together, before sure to catch me in the chatbox. I can't wait to talk to you all ~♡

The Empress of Kitsune,
Lianaly
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡   ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Greetings! It's always great to have new members join this site, even if they're not here to stay. Hopefully we can captivate your heart with what we have to offer here. Either way, everyone you meet is sure to greet you, and if you plan on staying for a long time, get to know them good and well! Seeing that you already have your poke, you must already be planning a character. If you need any pointers from any site member that's well experienced (such as yours truly), never be too shy to ask! If you have any other questions, you can ask admins or mods, who will usually have the answers if other members do not. For any information about me, in case you're curious, just click the link "Mew's Records" at the bottom of this post. Have fun, and happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡   ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Empress of Kitsune? I am the Eevee Lord, t'is a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡   ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 pm

The hospitality here is amazing! Thank you for the greetings Lovelies ♡♡♡
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡   ♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡ Empty

Back to top Go down

♡♡♡ The ever loving Empress has arrived ♡♡♡
Page 1 of 1